Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
They should be valid at the time CIC recieved them. How long CIC will take to start processing your application, you are not responsible for that.
nikisinhup said:
Hi All,

My Nomination expires 9/28. I received my FBI fingerprints a month ago. A few quick questions:

1. How long is the FBI report valid for? How soon before it 'expires'?
2. I know my check will not be cashed by CIC before no. expires, is this a problem?
3. Anything I need to watch out for while filling up CIC forms? Would appreciate any tips/advise on the same from folks who've submitted their CIC forms to Buffalo.

Thanks all!

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
Dec - 2009 CIC App. Filed..: May 2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
Hi,

For those who already got the request for passport, the request for passport is sent in email. Can someone who got it share what email id/ domain it comes from so that it can be added to safe list and not go to junk ?

Thanks,
L.B

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
Ell.Bee said:
Hi,

For those who already got the request for passport, the request for passport is sent in email. Can someone who got it share what email id/ domain it comes from so that it can be added to safe list and not go to junk ?

Thanks,
L.B
BFALOIMPA-AP @ international.gc.ca

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
chigirl said:
BFALOIMPA-AP @ international.gc.ca
Hi,

Thanks for the response. What if the case was transfered to another processing center, will the request from passport come from Buffalo itself?

Will it be okay to just allow emails from international.gc.ca

Thanks,
L.B

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
Ell.Bee said:
Hi,

Thanks for the response. What if the case was transfered to another processing center, will the request from passport come from Buffalo itself?

Will it be okay to just allow emails from international.gc.ca

Thanks,
L.B
This is the only email I have from somebody who posted on the forum, a few days ago. I do not know the email from other centers. Please do a search; maybe you'll find some more information.

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Folks,

Here is a situation. As some of you may remember, I landed in Canada on Jul 5th at the Niagara Falls Peace Bridge CBSA office. The person at the address I gave has not received the PR cards. Its not close to 60 days. There is a 1-888 number for CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp). I am not able to call this number from the US. Does anybody here know of a different number that will work from the US ? Please do let me know.

As always, Thank you.

- Rajesh

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
chigirl said:
engg;
Of late the passport requests from Buffalo have come via email - in which case you should be fine.
If not, have you arranged for a forwarding address - a friend etc who can inform you if they receive any communication from CIC? Also, you can authorize someone to receive communication on your behalf.
I have sent them a message (to buffalo) via email address to change address and also I have put mail forwarding on my old address.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chucky said:
I called AINP today concerning the processing time for the US Visa holder category..........the fact that they have changed the processing time to 28 months. I have not received my nomination yet and my application just made 1 year since I sent it and I do have the file number and they had told that I would be told the status at the 1 year mark and now they told me that I will have to wait another 12 months since they have changed the processing time.

Is there anyone out there in my kind of situation? This is unbelieveable......so close but yet so far.....another count down for a year. Lord Jesus please help me I really need this one for my family. Father please I counted on this one that you will let this one come through. I am not crying to give up......I am crying to endure and go on and never give up. But it can be so hard sometimes.

Please if there's anyone out there who does not really need this...please don't clog the system for others.......please....we really need this move.
how are the people waiting for the nomination doing? where is the sonu, anoop, oilyalberta... etc etc. where did they dissapear?

i had said this before and repeat again. these all folks were applying for ainp srs-us category from their reddy guest house free internet access. now they got projects and are not bothered about the ainp processing.

who suffered? serious folks who wanted to immigrate to Canada. floods of applications sent to AINP forced them to close the gates for IT folks. those who applied earlier got lucky. those who applied earlier and were not serious closed the doors for serious.

some reddy employees got their nomination by paying postage fees. when it comes to paying CIC fees and PCC they backed out.

remember my words right from day one. the reddy consulting are there to screw up everyone in some way or the other with these selfish attitude

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
By the way, Whats Reddy Consulting ?

AlbertaGovernor said:
how are the people waiting for the nomination doing? where is the sonu, anoop, oilyalberta... etc etc. where did they dissapear?

i had said this before and repeat again. these all folks were applying for ainp srs-us category from their reddy guest house free internet access. now they got projects and are not bothered about the ainp processing.

who suffered? serious folks who wanted to immigrate to Canada. floods of applications sent to AINP forced them to close the gates for IT folks. those who applied earlier got lucky. those who applied earlier and were not serious closed the doors for serious.

some reddy employees got their nomination by paying postage fees. when it comes to paying CIC fees and PCC they backed out.

remember my words right from day one. the reddy consulting are there to screw up everyone in some way or the other with these selfish attitude

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaGovernor said:

I think you are frustrated with your processing. Given a chance 90% of the AINP applicants will stay in US. They just applied as a backup. Every one knows, Canada needs people who can do hard labor work. They need people like Mexicans, who work very hard for very less. They don’t need people who sit in office and work.

Canada may be bigger than US, but jobs wise they are not even 10% of US.

And regarding AINP applications, its first come first serve. That’s the case with US GCs and everything in the world.

Ell.Bee

Jan 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb - 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov - 2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
03-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-17-2011
LANDED..........
04-06-2011
albertaorbust said:
Happy day for us. Received our passports with shiny Visa's and COPR documents. Thank you all for your help and inputs.
Congrats dude !

bibo

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2009
Nomination.....
30-11-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
congrats, can you post ur timeline please
albertaorbust said:
Happy day for us. Received our passports with shiny Visa's and COPR documents. Thank you all for your help and inputs.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
bibo said:
congrats, can you post ur timeline please

PP with Visa received: 8/31/10
pp received by CIC Buffalo: 8/12/10
PP request email: 8/3/10
Medical Done: 6/7/10
Medical request/AOR: 6/3/10
Application rcv'd by CIC Buffalo: 1/27/10
Nomination rcv'd: 11/30/09
AINP started: 12/22/08