13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Rajesh,

I just sent you an email to your inbox.

Srini

desikiVAAT

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kv_ajay said:
Guys,

Got my medicals today. CIC application sent with all certificates on 12th march and check encashed on 30th March. Package was sent on 28 June and online status is still showing nothing.
I did not see request for RPRF fee with medical.

I got 2 medicals (me and spouse), one sticker sheet and one information sheet with receipt for previous fees. I am planning to send RPRF fees along with this application.
Can anyone elaborate where the reference on site is for sending this RPRF fees and methods etc.

Thanks,
Hi Ajay!
I do not have answer to your question as i have still not crossed that stage... hopefully someone will be able to help u on this. But after reading your post there is a question in my mind- would appreciate if u could help me. You have mentioned "RPRF fees along with this application" .... is there any application/form we need to send when we receive medical request? i thought we just need to get the medicals done and the doctor will send the report to CIC while we send no paperwork to CIC ourself ..... we only wait for CIC to ask for RPRF - i never knew there was an application we need to send them.
Thanks!

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Medicals done - July 3 2010
at Dr. Serafin Veramendi, Chicago. ( pretty easy process, then 15 minute drive to X-ray place )

I did not get a RPRF request, but thinking of sending it anyways.......where should I send it ?

What if my file like many others gets transferred to a different visa office, should that visa office get RPRF where your file is OR can we send it to buffalo and its all good ?

- Virgos

virgos said:
Here's my update guys...

NOC Code - 2132
Nomination Received: Dec 05 2009
Application Received by CIC: Mar 04 2010
M.O Encashed by CIC: Mar 18 2010
AOR / Medical request: June 24 2010

I have scheduled Medicals with Dr. Serafin Veramendi, Chicago ( $320 + 95 for Xray ) my insurance covers it !

Anyone who can share experience with this Dr ?

-Virgos

jag123

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2009
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
03-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12/17/2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hello Cooldeep 4 u ,

I got medical request on July 01 with no fees request . I sent my application to CIC on Feb 24 , 2010 ....good luck to you all ....

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Guys,

If you are nominated by AINP, my suggestion is to land in calgary or any city in Alberta and provide them an alberta address. you can get SIN in one day and they will post SIN Card by canada post with in 3 weeks. For applying Health care cards and Driving licence you need an address proof and for that you need to open a bank account. To open a bank account, you need to take an appointment with Bank Manager well in advance.

If you need accomodation in calgary, Please email to Tina Joshi at following email address taradale@live.ca. Stay for couple of days and go back to U.S.A after providing a prepaid envelope to Tina Joshi and they will email your documents back to U.S.A

Srini

kv_ajay

Star Member
Feb 7, 2009
Hi,

I am confused about that myself. Priya86 mentioned that he sent that fees along with medicals. Since there is no form we are supposed to send back. How do we send this fees ? To pay this fees, there are options to pay online but for that i think we are required to get request. I think those members who sent this fees with request can shed some light here. That will also address the question of where this fees will be sent if the application is transferred to any other consulate (LA/Seattle etc)

Hope we get the answer.

Sincerely,

desikiVAAT said:
Hi Ajay!
I do not have answer to your question as i have still not crossed that stage... hopefully someone will be able to help u on this. But after reading your post there is a question in my mind- would appreciate if u could help me. You have mentioned "RPRF fees along with this application" .... is there any application/form we need to send when we receive medical request? i thought we just need to get the medicals done and the doctor will send the report to CIC while we send no paperwork to CIC ourself ..... we only wait for CIC to ask for RPRF - i never knew there was an application we need to send them.
Thanks!

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
You guys are totally mixing two things.

Point 1 - You receive AOR and Medical request in one envelop. You fix the appointment for medical, complete your medical and doctor sends your medical report to CIC. This is the end. You don't have to do anything else.

Point 2 - One week after you receive your AOR/medical request, you are very much likely to get another letter from CIC asking for additional documents. Whatever additional document CIC needs will be marked. People are likely to get request to submit their FBI/PCC etc. In the same letter there will be a line saying that if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now. But this line will not be marked.

Priya got the same letter mentioned in point 2. And if my memory serves me right, she was asked to submit the FBI record. She also read the line saying that if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now. But it was not marked. Yet, she sent it with her FBI report (good for her).

I hope its clear now !!!

kv_ajay said:
Hi,

I am confused about that myself. Priya86 mentioned that he sent that fees along with medicals. Since there is no form we are supposed to send back. How do we send this fees ? To pay this fees, there are options to pay online but for that i think we are required to get request. I think those members who sent this fees with request can shed some light here. That will also address the question of where this fees will be sent if the application is transferred to any other consulate (LA/Seattle etc)

Hope we get the answer.

Sincerely,

priya86

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2008
Nomination.....
27-11-2009 <br>Sent to CIC.....: 20-01-2010<br>MO Cashed.....: 28-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-05-2010
Med's Request
26-05-2010
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2010
canadatryingguy said:
You guys are totally mixing two things.

Point 1 - You receive AOR and Medical request in one envelop. You fix the appointment for medical, complete your medical and doctor sends your medical report to CIC. This is the end. You don't have to do anything else.

Point 2 - One week after you receive your AOR/medical request, you are very much likely to get another letter from CIC asking for additional documents. Whatever additional document CIC needs will be marked. People are likely to get request to submit their FBI/PCC etc. In the same letter there will be a line saying that if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now. But this line will not be marked.

Priya got the same letter mentioned in point 2. And if my memory serves me right, she was asked to submit the FBI record. She also read the line saying that if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now. But it was not marked. Yet, she sent it with her FBI report (good for her).

I hope its clear now !!!
Huuh ..thank you canadatryingguy.

You made it clear . Because so many friends on this forum mis understood me.

I didn't told anybody to pay RPRF fees without CIC request. But so many friends did that.

I clearly mention that ,if they wrote anything like "if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now" .Then you should do it right away.
???

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
priya86 said:
Huuh ..thank you canadatryingguy.

You made it clear . Because so many friends on this forum mis understood me.

I didn't told anybody to pay RPRF fees without CIC request. But so many friends did that.

I clearly mention that ,if they wrote anything like "if you have not submitted your RPRF, submit it now" .Then you should do it right away.
???

Priya:

It is not your fault. You are doing a good job by sharing your experiences and progress. There are three problems over here with folks in the forum:-

1) People don't read past messages (they are full of useful information e.g. don't go for landing anywhere other than Alberta).
2) They are not doing their home work (e.g. many folks are asking questions like How much is RPRF?)
3) They are believing on this forum more than the CIC website/instructions.

But 'Sab Chalta Hai'

sam_here

Apr 24, 2009
Hi All,

I 'ld like to ask that i got approved for the AINP-SRS program and i suppose to apply for CIC process before the Nomination Expiry date: july 3 2010. But unfortunately i missed this deadline. Can any of you guide me what i need to do in order for me to send the application to Consulate General of Canada, Buffalo, NY.

Please help me on this. Appreciated.

Thanks
SAM

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
Why don't you ask this question to AINP? May be they will send you a new nomination certificate?

sam_here said:
Hi All,

I 'ld like to ask that i got approved for the AINP-SRS program and i suppose to apply for CIC process before the Nomination Expiry date: july 3 2010. But unfortunately i missed this deadline. Can any of you guide me what i need to do in order for me to send the application to Consulate General of Canada, Buffalo, NY.

Thanks
SAM

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
sam_here said:
Hi All,

Thanks
SAM
Sam; Is there a reason for why you missed the deadline?