Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2010
chigirl said:
Hi Priya86;

Why would you consider your FBI certificate expired? You recieved it on March 3, which is after the submission of your CIC application. I am little confused. With AORs/Medicals taking upto 4 months after application, all our certificates are bound to be expired. Does that mean, we have to go back and get new certificates again?

Thanks.
Dear Chigirl,

I am not considering my FBI certificate expired,because I submitted my application to CIC on Jan 2010.If my FBI certi was older then Oct 2009 then It will considered as expired.But I have FBI certificate of March 2010.
If that is the case with you too,no need to worry just send them what ever u have.

Thanks

priya86

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2008
Nomination.....
27-11-2009 <br>Sent to CIC.....: 20-01-2010<br>MO Cashed.....: 28-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-05-2010
Med's Request
26-05-2010
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2010
iAlberta said:
How much do we need to pay for RPRF? I already sent my PCC certificates the day i received AOR/Medicals, didnt expect tht CIC will send letter to update file... anyhow i haven't received the mail yet.. may be in a day or to..
IALberta,
You need to pay 490 $ (US/CAD) per person.
Yeah its not necessary,that they will ask you to submit it.
In my case ,I send CIC application without FBI certi.
Because I submitted application in JAN and I got FBI certi in March.
I send it them in March,but they send it back to me as they have not started my process at that time.
So don't worry.
And if they ask anything to submit ,just send it.It want delay your process.

Jun 7, 2010
Can you tell me how you got the file number by tracking the USPS money order? I have submitted money order from USPS too and wanted to check how I can get the file number. Thanks.

canadatryingguy said:
Dear All:

I sent my CIC complete package (including FBI and everything) on 29th Jan 2010. CIC received my application on 1st Feb 2010. The money order submitted was from USPS. By tracking the money order, i got the immigration file number (the B********* number).

I have not received the AOR and medical request yet. But i check the case status every day using my B number. Today it says We started processing you application on June 3rd, 2010.

I hope that this information will be helpful to people.

Thanks

monteiromarcosb

Star Member
Feb 12, 2009
monteiromarcosb said:
I got my medicals done today in Dallas. I had a great experience, the medical staff was very professional and knowledgeable about the process. The entire check up for me and my family (wife and my 3 kids) took about 90 min, and I paid only $ 670 for everything. Tomorrow I'll pay the RPRF fee, and hope that everything can go smooth.
information to be updated:

06/07/10 - request for additional information(wife pcc) and payment of RPRF fee.
06/08/10 - medicals were $250 per adult(2), $60 children over 3 (2), and $50 children under 3 (1) total $670. Dallas/Texas
RPRF not paid yet. I'll pay $490 (X2) for me and my wife this Friday 06/11/10. As I understand this fee is waived for children or anyone younger than 18y.

priya86

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2008
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
26-05-2010
Med's Request
26-05-2010
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2010
Today I called MD ,for tracking number.
Now they are saying they will send it by this Friday... :'(

earth

Nov 20, 2009
Does anyone has any experience with the below doctors for medicals - they are both in Berkley, CA... I am in Sacramento so Berkley will be the closest for me.

1. Thomas Stern : Berkeley Family Practice Med. Grp.,

2. Timothy Fitzer

Thanks!

HariMuralidharan

May 13, 2010
canadaimmigrant said:
Can you tell me how you got the file number by tracking the USPS money order? I have submitted money order from USPS too and wanted to check how I can get the file number. Thanks.
Yeap I too have the same question? COuld you please tell us?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can call USPS with the receipt of tht money order. Request them copy of that cleared money Order front and back both side. On the back When CIC encash your money order they place stamp wich starts with B on the back of it. Most of the time that is readable. That is your FILE Number. this is how i got mine as well.

Well i had cashiers check so i had to call bank for that in your case you might want to try USPS and ask for copy for that encashed money order.

hope this helps.

HariMuralidharan said:
Yeap I too have the same question? COuld you please tell us?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Both ladies ...............

If i am not wronge FBI or any other PCC certificates are valid for 3 Months from the date they are issued. You might want to double check that. When i applied i was aware of this fact only. Now if CIC has changed something recently than i do not know.

hope this helps.
good luck.

priya86 said:
Dear Chigirl,

I am not considering my FBI certificate expired,because I submitted my application to CIC on Jan 2010.If my FBI certi was older then Oct 2009 then It will considered as expired.But I have FBI certificate of March 2010.
If that is the case with you too,no need to worry just send them what ever u have.

Thanks

priya86

Star Member
Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2008
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
26-05-2010
Med's Request
26-05-2010
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2010
despoimmigrant said:
Hi Both ladies ...............

If i am not wronge FBI or any other PCC certificates are valid for 3 Months from the date they are issued. You might want to double check that. When i applied i was aware of this fact only. Now if CIC has changed something recently than i do not know.

hope this helps.
good luck.
Yeah you are right,but where do I confirm it.
Because there is no phone number for inquiry at buffalo office.
I found 1 phone number and they are saying they don't answer telephonic inquiries .

sahu888

Feb 17, 2010
canadaimmigrant said:
I recently received my AINP nomination and preparing my CIC application. I had a question about fee payment. Can we pay the fees in either US or Canadian dollars? I've read a lot of conflicting information about this. The Buffalo consulate website says US dollars are accepted and fee schedule here:

Fees in Canadian dollar: canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_cad.aspx?lang=eng
Fees in US dollar: canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/fees_frais_usd.aspx?lang=eng

I wanted to make sure if anyone has sent the fees in US dollars recently without any problems. Thanks.
anyone has sent the fees in US dollars recently ? US 510 or USD 550 ?

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avikashyap said:
I received my passports with visa this afternoon. ;D ;D My visa was issued on May 28th. I feeling so releived as it took longer than expected to get my passports back.

The letter contained our passports with Visa and COPR documents, My visa is valid till 02/01/2011 which is exactly one year from the day of my medicals.

I will plan on doing landing as soon as possible. Most probably 04th of July weekend.

Thanks and good luk all. I will share my landing experience.

Xprime/ arajesh - please keep us posted with your plans..

Hi

Congrats Avi....

I am bit worried about my passports....I got Passport Request on 21st May 2010. I have send my passports( 3 passports) on 24th May 2010 via FedEx which got deliver to New York office on 25th May 2010. My ecase was changed on 1st June to decision made .... But still i have not received my passports :( ....i have send couple of emails also for status check but no reply....... Members any help how to contact NY Office....to check the status... ALSO i have send a prepaid USPS express envelope for passport return...... i don;t know why New york is taking so long to return passport and i live in PA only not that far too....

Regards
Ben

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Earth again !!

I was in Sacramento and I had to use Thomas Stern - It worked for me. I was travelling on a commissioning project and was in Stockton, CA then. :)

earth said:
Does anyone has any experience with the below doctors for medicals - they are both in Berkley, CA... I am in Sacramento so Berkley will be the closest for me.

1. Thomas Stern : Berkeley Family Practice Med. Grp.,

2. Timothy Fitzer

Thanks!

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Ben - It took a good 6 business days for me to receive the passports. (NY to St.Louis). Dont ya worry !! Cheer up.

Xprime said:
Hi

Congrats Avi....

I am bit worried about my passports....I got Passport Request on 21st May 2010. I have send my passports( 3 passports) on 24th May 2010 via FedEx which got deliver to New York office on 25th May 2010. My ecase was changed on 1st June to decision made .... But still i have not received my passports :( ....i have send couple of emails also for status check but no reply....... Members any help how to contact NY Office....to check the status... ALSO i have send a prepaid USPS express envelope for passport return...... i don;t know why New york is taking so long to return passport and i live in PA only not that far too....

Regards
Ben