+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my Friends,
how is it going on everyone? :p I am still alive :p and getting ready for my landing formalities mid of next month.

Old Folks anyone out there alive?

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Having filed with CIC and waiting for AOR/Medical, question for folks who've been through the process is:
If CIC wants additional docs, will they issue the AOR and then ask for it or will the request come before AOR? Meaning will the processing of Medical etc. happen in parallel to applicants getting other docs..
Thanks

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Hello my Friends,
how is it going on everyone? :p I am still alive :p and getting ready for my landing formalities mid of next month.

Despoimmigrant good to hear from you Mate. I'm very much alive and waiting Patiently for my PPR. I think I'm the only one of us who applied together that is still waiting for PPR. 16 months after CIC received my PNP based app and I'm still waiting for PPR.When I see people worrying after a month or two I wounder what they'll do if they were in my shoe.Hey despo good luck with landing and the rest of your Canadian plans.Please make sure u post your Landing experience here for those of us still waiting.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
I guess they have to acknowledge they have our application and they received the fees before asking for any docs.

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
Hello my Friends,

I'm still here, I'm writing my first 3 months experience on job experience, be ready everyone

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
I know i have been very on and off in this forum but i applied in AINP in Oct 2008. So I also still here.A little different case from everyone as i am way behind the guyz who applied in 2008.

The new updates from my side are.
Medical done: March 24,2010
( Spouse X-ray are yet to be sent as she is pregnant. will do it in early July hopefully).
Medical Received: April 7,2010 ( confirmed through tracking number at USPS).
Landing fees RPRF: Cashier Check en cashed April 8,2010.

Question for old folks is there any way to find out that medical has been received other tracking number in USPS website. Ottawa email id, phone number etc?
Second question: Was your RPRF were also en cashed before your decision were made? My ecas shows still in process.
Thanks, i'll wait for replies.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
rascojenkins said:
Despoimmigrant good to hear from you Mate. I'm very much alive and waiting Patiently for my PPR. I think I'm the only one of us who applied together that is still waiting for PPR. 16 months after CIC received my PNP based app and I'm still waiting for PPR.When I see people worrying after a month or two I wounder what they'll do if they were in my shoe.Hey despo good luck with landing and the rest of your Canadian plans.Please make sure u post your Landing experience here for those of us still waiting.

Rasco,
You are scaring me man. what seems to be the problem with your PP request?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Hey Despo!!!

long time no see.

I am all set, will be doing my landing......this thursday ;D

Will write about my experience after I reach Calgary.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
albertaorbust said:
Rasco,
You are scaring me man. what seems to be the problem with your PP request?
Albertaorbust,
You have nothing to be scared of. My case is pending background checks for my spouse based on e-mails from CIC.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Count me in guys!

I am still waiting for my PPR! It's been 12 months now since CIC Buffalo received my application. Like Rasco, our case is still under background check. Hopefully, the waiting's gonna be over soon.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Rasco i am really sorry to hear about your case But as CCH always says Patience is virtue........(hope i spelled it right) you will get something pretty soon. how many more months left for your medical to expire if you dont mind asking me? I will surely write about my experience about landing. you are pretty close to end this journey and begin new journey towards canada so hang on tight there dude.
i wish you a very best of luck.

rascojenkins said:

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahaha good to see you alive cch............... i am ready to read your long eassy.............

cchabert said:
I'm still here, I'm writing my first 3 months experience on job experience, be ready everyone

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey venky u got my email id now dude you should email me time to time......... inbtw good luck with your landing let us know how did it go.?
venky321 said:
Hey Despo!!!

long time no see.

I am all set, will be doing my landing......this thursday ;D

Will write about my experience after I reach Calgary.

pokha69

Star Member
Jan 31, 2008
rascojenkins said:
Albertaorbust,
You have nothing to be scared of. My case is pending background checks for my spouse based on e-mails from CIC.
Hello there,

May we know if your spouse's status in the US is causing a long delay in the background checks. Or you folks have resided in numerous countries.Also I have heard status in the US is nothing to do with Canadian immigration, unless status concern/deportation pops-up in the FBI report.
Best of lucks dude....

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
Hey Rasco i am really sorry to hear about your case But as CCH always says Patience is virtue........(hope i spelled it right) you will get something pretty soon. how many more months left for your medical to expire if you dont mind asking me? I will surely write about my experience about landing. you are pretty close to end this journey and begin new journey towards canada so hang on tight there dude.
i wish you a very best of luck.
Despo,
Thanks a mil .Like you and CCH say I'll be patient after all I have been all this while . My medicals expired about a month ago on march 24th 2010 but I'm not worried cause depending on the officer it might be extended or if not i don't mind redoing it.Whatever the case I will update you and the forum case my case is one of a Kind LOL.