+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why not? If you are anticipating that your nomination is on your way i.e. if you have recieved Doc Requests from AINP then go ahead and apply for FBI check. There is a long wait for getting the FBI results and will be good if you start FBI process around the time you expect to receive AINP nomination.

But if you have not at all heard from AINP regarding your processing then it gets difficult to speculate how much more time they would take to issue nomination. You certainly do not want the FBI certificates to be rotting and expiring while you wait for nomination. So use your judgement for what is the best time around which to apply for FBI check.

schumi252 said:
Hi all,

Can one start the FBI clearance check prior to recieving the AINP nomination?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
PR

schumi252

Mar 24, 2010
Thanks car33r,

I got document request about 3 days back asking for current pay stub , visa status etc. But when I called up they said it doesnt mean anything at this point of time.

However, I thought I should initiate the FBI clearance process.

What kind of reason would you provide in the cover letter to request for the fingerprint certificate?

TC
Pr

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Immigration

schumi252 said:
Thanks car33r,

I got document request about 3 days back asking for current pay stub , visa status etc. But when I called up they said it doesnt mean anything at this point of time.

However, I thought I should initiate the FBI clearance process.

What kind of reason would you provide in the cover letter to request for the fingerprint certificate?

TC
Pr

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Hi Guys,

I am out of the forum sometime. Need some help (probably from those who landed).

I tried to enter my Canadian (alberta) address a couple of times online at Address change notification site. However, after waiting more than 15 days each time, it is still showing old US address and hence I have not received my PR card at my friend's address.

They had given me a form to FAX, which unfortunately I lost anticipating online form will work.

Can anyone PM me if you have that form and then you can send me the same by email (scanned).

Thanks in advance

-DNA

earth

Nov 20, 2009
ANyone else got their cashiers check/MO encashed after submitting application to CIC in second week of march or later? its been around 14 days for me and nothing yet. :'(

swintester

Mar 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/16/2009
Doc's Request.
11/15/2009
Nomination.....
11/26/2009
AOR Received.
07/06/2010
Med's Request
07/06/2010
Med's Done....
08/05/2010
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
06/15/2011
my application reached cic's on March 11 and Cashier Check is still not en-cashed/presented.
Did anyone who applied after march 10 got cashier check en-cashed/presented.

earth

Nov 20, 2009
swintester said:
my application reached cic's on March 11 and Cashier Check is still en-cashed/presented.
Did anyone who applied after march 10 got cashier check en-cashed/presented.
i guess they have received loads of application in second week.... last posts i saw where checks/MO were encashed were the applications which reached on 9th march or before that..... guess another waiting begins!

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you have hit the nail right on the head... lets see how long CIC makes us wait...

i see you have accumulated a lot of -ve points... here is giving u a +ve one...

earth said:
i guess they have received loads of application in second week.... last posts i saw where checks/MO were encashed were the applications which reached on 9th march or before that..... guess another waiting begins!

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
schumi252 ,

Can you share your NOC with us.Yes can you apply for FBI .

Thank you
Virgo

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
dna,

i am sorry i don't know the answer right now. but i'll do my landing in another month, and if you still don't know have the fax number i'll get it for you.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey narsanna i am doing good how are you doing? how are things looking at your end?

DNA did you try to search for same form online or googled it? some site has those form which you can fill out and send it by fax..i will also be doing landing in another month or so.....just like nomad................
narsanna said:
Hey Dispo,
How are you dude.

Thanks,
Narsanna

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
DNA,

We have the same situation. THe officer gave me a form to fax to the PR Card processing center. 2 months past already and no PR card delivered to my brother's address, I am still in the USA but will move on April. Anyway, I tried the online notification and after 2 weeks, still the adress is still in USA. I cannot call the service center because you must be physically present in Canada to do that, and my brother cannot do a follow-up, it should be the person involved. I know there's been a problem with the card but I will know that when I'm there. I am travelling by car so I won't need the PR card now.

When are you moving?

dnataraj said:
Hi Guys,

I am out of the forum sometime. Need some help (probably from those who landed).

I tried to enter my Canadian (alberta) address a couple of times online at Address change notification site. However, after waiting more than 15 days each time, it is still showing old US address and hence I have not received my PR card at my friend's address.

They had given me a form to FAX, which unfortunately I lost anticipating online form will work.

Can anyone PM me if you have that form and then you can send me the same by email (scanned).

Thanks in advance

-DNA