+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
NewHome_Alberta said:
last 3 months bank statements, ------------------ If married do we need to provide bank
statement? (this for common law partner to show their name together, isn't it?)

4 photos in a small envelop, name dob and picture date on 1 photo and on envelop,
cashiers check for USD 930 (2x465). -------------- This should be USD: 510, correct?

Please let me know if my concerns correct. I am about to submit to CIC in AINP category.
You are probably right on both accounts:
1. I simply attached the bank statements to be on the safe side.
2. The fee was increased last year, after I sent my application.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
car33r said:
Please someone make things clear in yojo's native language so that he/she is able to understand better.

Come on, a lot of the questions can be answered if you just use common sense and follow the instructions properly or if you care to read older posts on this forum. I hope everyone concurs with the fact that we are here to help each other and not to spoonfeed.
repped you ;D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good to see this forum rolling.......... some oldies are still visiting this forum and helping others out. keep up the good work.

I m also back i will make sure that i vist this forum once every day.........

nomad u still here lollllllllllzzzzzz how is it going on dude?

Dipen, Arajesh whats new? How about you mouli................?

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
good to see this forum rolling.......... some oldies are still visiting this forum and helping others out. keep up the good work.

I m also back i will make sure that i vist this forum once every day.........

nomad u still here lollllllllllzzzzzz how is it going on dude?

Dipen, Arajesh whats new? How about you mouli................?
Hey Despo...

How are you....nothing special from my side...planning to land oct 1st week and start my job search in jan next year....lets see how it goes...

nothing special otherwise....

Mouli

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
Urgent Please help,

I have received my CIC packet as it is missing I-797. I have moved to EAD status after Nomination issued on 4th Jan 2010. I moved to EAD from 16th Feb 2010, till 15th Feb I was on Valid H-1B. I am going to send them copy of EAD , I-485,I-797 and will send them clear cut letter saying I moved to EAD from 16th Feb 2010 which is after nomination issued. I talk to AINP people too and they say its fine.

Should I worry about my application? Will i get any issue for moving to EAD from H-1B after receiving nomination.

I am about to send my packet back right now.

Thanks,
sam70

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Sam70,

I think you have now got it right.....
They need this to validate your stay in country other than your country of citizenship where your passport is from....that is why they asked for I797 since you are a H1B stream for AINP.
Explanation letter with past I797 & EAD copy would be sufficient to prove that you are on a valid status in US and hence can apply to buffalo consulate.

good luck!

- Virgos

sam70 said:
Urgent Please help,

I have received my CIC packet as it is missing I-797. I have moved to EAD status after Nomination issued on 4th Jan 2010. I moved to EAD from 16th Feb 2010, till 15th Feb I was on Valid H-1B. I am going to send them copy of EAD , I-485,I-797 and will send them clear cut letter saying I moved to EAD from 16th Feb 2010 which is after nomination issued. I talk to AINP people too and they say its fine.

Should I worry about my application? Will i get any issue for moving to EAD from H-1B after receiving nomination.

Thanks,
sam70

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
Hi Sam,

Are you sending with the FBI along with pccs. I think you will get your AOR very soon.
All the best dude. ;D

Thanks,
venks80

sam70 said:
Urgent Please help,

Thanks,
sam70

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
Hi all,

I really appericiate your response and help during this process. yes i already return my application with all i-797,ead copies. Intresting thing is on first page of form they have already written AOR number start with letter B.It has stamped on first page. bank check stapled on first page and photos envelope on first page back side.

thanks again,

sam70

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Hi Guys,

I am back after a long silence....

I applied for my FBI clearance on jan 20th and recieved it on March 19th... for both me and my wife... I have this letter stating that there is no criminal record with out any signature... is that how its usually sent out??

Anyway I am moving to the next step... ie sending my application to CIC Buffalo... I have a few concerns (U can call them silly but what the heck is this forum for...)
1. I have 3 applicants including me (2 adults + 1 child) - do i need to get money orders as seperate one's or can I do away with one MO
2. There is this orange sticker given by AINP, which needs to be pasted on the envelope.. Do i need to paste it in the fedex envelope or in the packet which i am going to put in the documents?? (As being precautious, I am enclosing my documents inside a second envelope)
3. The passport size photos.. can i just put them inside the envelope or need to stick it in the application.
4. Also my state NJ PCC was issued on Dec 30 2009, so will it be ok if my application package reached before March 1st. Or is it the date the MO are cashed?

Guys dont shout at me for being silly.. I want make sure that they dont send my package back.. You know after being in H1B like pirates (The scared ones) I have become a scared soul.. Help me out Guys...

BR,
McLuvin

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check answers in Red ========

Hi Guys,

I applied for my FBI clearance on jan 20th and recieved it on March 19th... for both me and my wife... I have this letter stating that there is no criminal record with out any signature... is that how its usually sent out??
Answer you should also get your fingerprint card back with some sort of stamp at back side.(this is your FBI Clearence).
If you have not got them back you need to call FBI and request them to send it back to you.

Anyway I am moving to the next step... ie sending my application to CIC Buffalo... I have a few concerns (U can call them silly but what the heck is this forum for...)
1. I have 3 applicants including me (2 adults + 1 child) - do i need to get money orders as seperate one's or can I do away with one MO
Answer : One Money order will do........
2. There is this orange sticker given by AINP, which needs to be pasted on the envelope.. Do i need to paste it in the fedex envelope or in the packet which i am going to put in the documents?? (As being precautious, I am enclosing my documents inside a second envelope)
Answer. Yes on the main Fedex or USPS envelop so they can redirect your package to appropriate department like Federal applicants or nominee like us.
3. The passport size photos.. can i just put them inside the envelope or need to stick it in the application.
Answer Paste one photo on application form rest you can put it in evenlope
4. Also my state NJ PCC was issued on Dec 30 2009, so will it be ok if my application package reached before March 1st. Or is it the date the MO are cashed?
Answer date it was issued..... u probably need to get new one but u can send the old one right now and try your luck.
Guys dont shout at me for being silly.. I want make sure that they dont send my package back.. You know after being in H1B like pirates (The scared ones) I have become a scared soul.. Help me out Guys...

BR,
McLuvin

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
check answers in Red ========

Hi Guys,

Answer you should also get your fingerprint card back with some sort of stamp at back side.(this is your FBI Clearence).
If you have not got them back you need to call FBI and request them to send it back to you.

Answer : One Money order will do........
Answer. Yes on the main Fedex or USPS envelop so they can redirect your package to appropriate department like Federal applicants or nominee like us.
Answer Paste one photo on application form rest you can put it in evenlope
Answer date it was issued..... u probably need to get new one but u can send the old one right now and try your luck.

BR,
McLuvin
Hi despoimmigrant,

Thanks a ton buddy !!

You mentioned about the finger print card... In the letter they sent to me.... they had mentioned that "inorder to protect personal infomation" they have stopped sending fingerprint cards back.
So I think we are good..

What you say??

Also is there any service for MO which also has a tracking mechanism??

BR,
McLuvin

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcluvin, i am not aware of any tracking for MO. I sent cashiers check with my local bank and i used to call them time to time to see if my check got encashed or not.

May 19th i am planing to drive to toronto for my landing formalities and come back on 24th. Planing to use AVR to come back to US i will surely post experience once i finish my landing formalities.

baraynawab said:
Despo,

When are you planning to go for landing?

Thanks

McLuvin

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
despoimmigrant said:
mcluvin, i am not aware of any tracking for MO. I sent cashiers check with my local bank and i used to call them time to time to see if my check got encashed or not.

May 19th i am planing to drive to toronto for my landing formalities and come back on 24th. Planing to use AVR to come back to US i will surely post experience once i finish my landing formalities.
Best of Luck buddy !!!

What is the duration to get the visa stamped...

BR,
McLuvin