Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hmm. can we send the CIC application without PCCs? I thought the check list for PNs requires PCC with application.

narsanna said:
Hi Friends,

My application was transfer to new york consulate on Dec 01, 2009
I think This is the time to apply for local pcc.
What you will say friends.
In How many days can i get a request from new york consulate that asking local pcc's.
and also how they will request me either e-mailing or mailing to me.

Thanks for replying me,

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Xprime,
Were you in chandigarh to get the PCC yourself or did was your family able to get it for you ?
I am here in US so I will have to get the PCC from SP office based on passport photocopy, not sure if they will ask for original passport

Thanks

Xprime said:
Dude u need to go to SP office and there u need to start the process they will telll u what to do.... and else u know they will come down to there rate.....don;t go to passport office....

Good luck

virgos said:
Xprime

Your comment about the PCC from chandigarh.....I would like to know some details about it so that I can get it from there too rather than wasting my time going through Indian consulate....I am from Chd too..
You can send me details in a personal message....to keep the forum discussion limited to the thread topic...

Thanks

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
News Release
Minister Kenney announces immigration levels for 2009; Issues instructions on processing federal skilled workers
Ottawa, November 28, 2008 — Canada will stay the course on immigration in 2009, welcoming between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents, Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, announced today.

The 2009 plan includes up to 156,600 immigrants in the economic category; 71,000 in the family category; and 37,400 in the humanitarian category.

I wonder is it really true that quota is over for 2009? i am kind of surprised......

Link if anyone is interested to read full article.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2008/2008-11-28.asp (2009 Quota)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2009/2009-10-30.asp (2010 Quota)

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Hey Despo, I still dont see my status to medical received. I am little worried. Do you have any idea why its not showing medical received when i check online. I'll appreciate your ideas man. Thank you.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dipen, it normally takes some time to update ecase with medical results are received. for some people it took upto 90 days to update status. it took 60 days for me to see status updated since ottawa received my medicals. But now we all have to wait becauase ichintu got an email that quota is full for this year.
hope you get your ecase updated following monday.
i would suggest you to shoot an email to NY consulate requesting Status of medical results. I did the same and they replied back to me in 4 days.
good luck.
dipen said:
Hey Despo, I still dont see my status to medical received. I am little worried. Do you have any idea why its not showing medical received when i check online. I'll appreciate your ideas man. Thank you.

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks Buddy!!

despoimmigrant said:
Dipen, it normally takes some time to update ecase with medical results are received. for some people it took upto 90 days to update status. it took 60 days for me to see status updated since ottawa received my medicals. But now we all have to wait becauase ichintu got an email that quota is full for this year.
hope you get your ecase updated following monday.
i would suggest you to shoot an email to NY consulate requesting Status of medical results. I did the same and they replied back to me in 4 days.
good luck.
dipen said:

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I still dont see my eCas updated to Medicals received; but the consulate told me they have received the medical results.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will see next monday venky!! i had same situation like yours when they sent me email about medicals.

venky321 said:
I still dont see my eCas updated to Medicals received; but the consulate told me they have received the medical results.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Folks,

I sent all the docs to Buffalo on Sept 2 and my check was cashed on Sept 15. I still havent heard anything from them regarding AOR? Anyone in the same boat? Any suggestions on what I could do? Please share the e-mail id/ phone #s ppl have been using to contact Buffalo office.

TIA,

6Sigma

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi chintu,

would you please care to copy paste email reply you got from NY consulate recently about 2009 Quota?

thanx

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
Hello all,

I am new on this thread, I Have already received my nomination last week and almost ready to submit to buffalo my question
does anyone of you guys send the application without a banknotes for the proof of funds in buffalo? I read in the appendix A checklist that Provincial nominee doesn't need proof of funds to apply? please share some thoughts base on your experienced. I am belong to H1b US visa category AINP. Thank you.

Bats45

C

cchabert

bats45 said:
Hello all,

I am new on this thread, I Have already received my nomination last week and almost ready to submit to buffalo my question
does anyone of you guys send the application without a banknotes for the proof of funds in buffalo? I read in the appendix A checklist that Provincial nominee doesn't need proof of funds to apply? please share some thoughts base on your experienced. I am belong to H1b US visa category AINP. Thank you.

Bats45
I don;t leave any reason to return my application or lost time if they request the proof of funds, I include my bank statements to Buffalo since day 1

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
Ichintu
Still waiting on you to copy and paste the
Reply from NY about the quota already filled.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alright behalf of Chintu i am posting reply which he got from NY consulate.

Dear Mr.,
We have reached our target for visa issuance for 2009. The notices for additional documents and / or requirements, which may include the passport request letter, will be mailed to you around January 2010.

bats45

Apr 12, 2009
cchabert said:
bats45 said:
Hello all,

Bats45
I don;t leave any reason to return my application or lost time if they request the proof of funds, I include my bank statements to Buffalo since day 1
Cchabert,

Can I use my 401k as a proof of funds in passing the application in buffalo? please advice and thank you.

Bats45