+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:
I got my passport with visa with some papers. Visa is valid till Jun next year ,I am not planning imidiately.

Regards
Mani
Congrats! I think its common tendency, once PR visa is issued, people keep it like a insurance of H1B life means the willingness to move immediately as a Permanent resident of Canada is not as it seems before visa issuance. I heared a lot of people saying that having canadian PR in passport automatically increase your bill rate somewhere around 15-20 dollar per hour if you are an IT consultant. Even people are doing landing process and coming back to United states then why to create rush in Buffalo and AINP opportunities? If you are not actually planning to move immediately? If one IT guy move to Canada at least one who is on bench will get his job.

mani001

May 12, 2009
GirlOntario said:
mani001 said:
I got my passport with visa with some papers. Visa is valid till Jun next year ,I am not planning imidiately.

Regards
Mani
Congrats! I think its common tendency, once PR visa is issued, people keep it like a insurance of H1B life means the willingness to move immediately as a Permanent resident of Canada is not as it seems before visa issuance. I heared a lot of people saying that having canadian PR in passport automatically increase your bill rate somewhere around 15-20 dollar per hour if you are an IT consultant. Even people are doing landing process and coming back to United states then why to create rush in Buffalo and AINP opportunities? If you are not actually planning to move immediately? If one IT guy move to Canada at least one who is on bench will get his job.
Thanks Ontariogirl.

If you think so, why don't you write to cic and ask to amended thier policy of issueing visa of 1 year validity to 1-2 month validity ? From my perpective, people circumtances are diffrent and moving home need a planning.  I appreciate your concern for fellow professionals who are out of work in USA, But please don't generalise your understanding to all.

Thanks anyway.
Mani 

wifeytin

Oct 16, 2009
Good afternoon everyone, i'm a newbie here...
i just want to inquire something, maybe you could help me
My husband got his AOR but without the Medical forms compared to all of his colleagues...why is this possible? together with that letter is the list of additional requirements such as PR Fee, passport photos and advisory on certificate of marriage. He sent fax to the embassy but there was no reply. Today, Oct 16, i sent all the requirements to the Embassy. I'm just wondering, why he didn't received the medical forms for us compared to all of his colleagues. Is it possible that it was overlooked? will this cause delay in processing our case?

hope to hear sound advise/reply

thank you.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I dont think you have any reason to be worried. Though you could probably email the consulate if you like.

There are a lot of variables in this process. For instance, my case was transferred, before I got even my AOR and medical. And then UPS lost the mail, so I lost almost a month because of that:(

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:

Regards
Mani

congrats Mani !! great going......... let us know when you decide to finish you landing formatlities to get PR card in hand. many people are giving toronto address for PR card to be mailed. just thought to let you know.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
DOES ANY ONE HAVE IDEA HOW LONG BUFFALO TAKES TO REPLY TO CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY ??

I SENT THEM MY FIRST EMAIL REGARDING MY CASE WHICH IS BEYOND ITS PROCESSING TIME AND

AS OF YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM.

THANKS

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey ZAD,

My case is also stuck in buffalo and i contact them once in every 20 days. I contacted them the third time on this Monday and i received a reply by thursday. In the past when i contacted them i received reply within 2 days.

ZAD said:
DOES ANY ONE HAVE IDEA HOW LONG BUFFALO TAKES TO REPLY TO CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY ??

I SENT THEM MY FIRST EMAIL REGARDING MY CASE WHICH IS BEYOND ITS PROCESSING TIME AND

THANKS

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moiz4you said:
Hey ZAD,

My case is also stuck in buffalo and i contact them once in every 20 days. I contacted them the third time on this Monday and i received a reply by thursday. In the past when i contacted them i received reply within 2 days.
So, what was the reason of the delay in processing your case?

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
moiz4you said:
Hey ZAD,

ZAD said:

THANKS
Thanks Moiz

Its interesting that you sent them email on Monday and got reply on Thursday. I sent them last Friday and nothing yet. I asked couple my friends they told my they got response within 2 days.

I hope something good is happening :)

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
HI,
a very basic question but i m getting confused in it....

I just called BOA about my cashier checck encashed and they told me it is done on 15th of september . now i want to start ecas so that i can check my status but , i m not getting what Identification type i have to put in .
I just have the PN file number.....am i missing something????

its kind a silly ...but i m helpess

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzee said:
HI,
a very basic question but i m getting confused in it....

I just called BOA about my cashier checck encashed and they told me it is done on 15th of september . now i want to start ecas so that i can check my status but , i m not getting what Identification type i have to put in .
I just have the PN file number.....am i missing something????

its kind a silly ...but i m helpess
u need to have copy of check and on the back of check there will be file number stamp which is yoru CIC file number it starts with letter B. once you have it you can see status online. but you may not have any status updated on ecase rite now.

luck luck..

attendedsky

Oct 14, 2009
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update that I got my PPR through an email today. Basically it came almost 4 months after I did my medicals. So there is definitely some movement in buffalo. The email just said that I can submit my passport now and provided a few links for instructions and stuff - similar to what optimusprime got. There aren't any forms attached for me to sign. I'm thinking of going to buffalo next week and getting it done in person.
Let me know if anybody has any questions. Otw, good luck to all of you. Hopefully you would all be getting your PPRs really soon.

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
I sent my application to buffalo on 22nd May, 2009 and the application package received to Buffalo on 26th May, 2009. But, Due to the overpayment Buffalo sent my application back to me on 03rd June, 2009. Unfortunately, I received my application to me on 04th Aug, 2009. Due to the postal service’s or Buffalo Immigration I got my application 2 months later.
I send my application to Buffalo on 07th Aug, 2009 and reached to Buffalo on 10th Aug, 2009.
My money orders get cashed on Aug 17, 2009.

2 days back i sent a fax to buffalo they reply today as:
We do not have a record of your application in our office.
You may wish to check with your bank to verify whether your application fee was cashed by our office. If this is the case, please provide us with a clear photocopy of both sides of the cheque or money order.

Can any body suggest me what happened? Seniors

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Congrats attendedsky,

Could you post your complete timeline please. Did your ecas updated to medicals received and when if it did

attendedsky said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update that I got my PPR through an email today. Basically it came almost 4 months after I did my medicals. So there is definitely some movement in buffalo. The email just said that I can submit my passport now and provided a few links for instructions and stuff - similar to what optimusprime got. There aren't any forms attached for me to sign. I'm thinking of going to buffalo next week and getting it done in person.
Let me know if anybody has any questions. Otw, good luck to all of you. Hopefully you would all be getting your PPRs really soon.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
You will receive your AOR in approximately 2 months and 15 days (on an average). Until they send you your AOR buffalo will not have any information of your application in their system. So i would say to wait for another 10 days and be patient. You will receive your AOR.

I am also astonished that your package got delayed 2 months in the mail. Was it USPS fault or buffalo.

Moiz

narsanna said:
I sent my application to buffalo on 22nd May, 2009 and the application package received to Buffalo on 26th May, 2009. But, Due to the overpayment Buffalo sent my application back to me on 03rd June, 2009. Unfortunately, I received my application to me on 04th Aug, 2009. Due to the postal service's or Buffalo Immigration I got my application 2 months later.
I send my application to Buffalo on 07th Aug, 2009 and reached to Buffalo on 10th Aug, 2009.
My money orders get cashed on Aug 17, 2009.

2 days back i sent a fax to buffalo they reply today as:
We do not have a record of your application in our office.
You may wish to check with your bank to verify whether your application fee was cashed by our office. If this is the case, please provide us with a clear photocopy of both sides of the cheque or money order.

Can any body suggest me what happened? Seniors