May 12, 2009
jamesb111 said:
Another update ...
got passport request today....
now begins another chapter!!
thanks
jamesb111
Congratulation ..

You may note down the tracking number of the return usps express mail ( in case you are using this ) when you send the return prepaid envelope. My passport is on the way, will be delivering tommorrow. Will update after I get them.

Mani001

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Congrats mani
I plan to drive down to buffalo tomorrow and get things done!!
probably hop over to see how it is on the other side of the fall!!!

james

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
For buffalo stamping can we go personally for the stamping. Also when do we get the passport back if we go in person?

jamesb111 said:
Congrats mani

james

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Hello everyone, Here is my timeline. My papers are also in Buffalo because my papers never got transferred to any other consulate.

AINP nomination received - January 20, 2009
sent to CIC - April 11, 2009
received by CIC - April 15, 2009
check encashed - May 7, 2009
CIC started processing my application - June 15, 2009
AOR and medical requests received - June 20, 2009
Medicals sent by doctor and received Otawa on July 13, 2009
Received Initial Assessment with RPRF payment (no PPR yet) - mail dated July 21, 2009
sent RPRF payment and received by Buffalo - July 29, 2009
eCas updated with medicals recevied - October 12
Got an email from Buffalo requesting for my passport - October 13

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx

moiz4you said:
For buffalo stamping can we go personally for the stamping. Also when do we get the passport back if we go in person?

jamesb111 said:
Congrats mani

james

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
Congrats James and Optimusprime! This is such an exciting news for everyone whose cases are still with CIC Buffalo.

Optimusprime: I understand that those who got their PPR thru mail have forms to sign. Did they send you an attachment of those forms too in the email? Did they ask the same set of pics and other requirements?

Thanks.

attendedsky

Oct 14, 2009
Congrats James and Optimusprime!

Optimus - are you in Canada already? If you are, did they ask you to submit anything from RCMP?
My file is also in buffalo. They started processing it in May and I did my medicals on June 13th. But my e-cas status has been sitting at "we started processing your app.........". Don't know what's goin on there.

JPMC

Aug 27, 2009
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/calgary/story/2009/10/14/alberta-premier-tv-speech-stelmach-economy-calgary.html

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
jpadz said:
Congrats James and Optimusprime! This is such an exciting news for everyone whose cases are still with CIC Buffalo.

Optimusprime: I understand that those who got their PPR thru mail have forms to sign. Did they send you an attachment of those forms too in the email? Did they ask the same set of pics and other requirements?

Thanks.
Hi jpadz, I did not get any additional forms. The email contained a deadline for the passport submission. It also included a set of links of the passport requirements, submission process and photo requirements. Buffalo consulate actually offer in-persion submission and you'll get your passport the same day.

attendedsky said:
Congrats James and Optimusprime!

Optimus - are you in Canada already? If you are, did they ask you to submit anything from RCMP?
My file is also in buffalo. They started processing it in May and I did my medicals on June 13th. But my e-cas status has been sitting at "we started processing your app.........". Don't know what's goin on there.
Nope, I am in the US. My eCas stayed the same until Oct 12. It was only until then that I got an additional line - Medical results received. The next day, I got the email of PPR.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there are lots of movement in Buffalo it seem's. Good for all who waited long to get PR. i am glade for all of you.

Good luck all.

mani001

May 12, 2009
I got my passport with visa with some papers. Visa is valid till Jun next year ,I am not planning imidiately.

Regards
Mani