+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xprime said:
hi

my application reached to CIC on 12th August 2009 still waiting for AOR and medical, can someone suggest usually how long does it take to get AOR and till when should i wait and what are the methods i can check status of my application at CIC and i sent the demand draft in Canadian dollars which i guess should be fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Hi

I send email to Buffalo enquiry yesterday regarding status of my application and i got mail back saying there are no records of application being created in our system and it take 20 weeks to do that. So does this mean my package is just sitting there after all the application check for completion and required fees check. because its going to be 2 months on 12th Oct after i submitted my application on 12th aug.

Any suggestion would help.

Thanks guys.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hey Xprime,

It take approximately 2 months and 15 days to get your AOR and Medical request. And the file is created just before they mail you your AOR. Until then there is no record that you sent your application for processing. So be calm and expect your AOR by 26th October or around that date.

Xprime said:
Xprime said:
hi

my application reached to CIC on 12th August 2009 still waiting for AOR and medical, can someone suggest usually how long does it take to get AOR and till when should i wait and what are the methods i can check status of my application at CIC and i sent the demand draft in Canadian dollars which i guess should be fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Hi

I send email to Buffalo enquiry yesterday regarding status of my application and i got mail back saying there are no records of application being created in our system and it take 20 weeks to do that. So does this mean my package is just sitting there after all the application check for completion and required fees check. because its going to be 2 months on 12th Oct after i submitted my application on 12th aug.

Thanks guys.

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moiz4you said:
Hey Xprime,

It take approximately 2 months and 15 days to get your AOR and Medical request. And the file is created just before they mail you your AOR. Until then there is no record that you sent your application for processing. So be calm and expect your AOR by 26th October or around that date.

Xprime said:
Xprime said:
hi

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Hi

Thanks guys.
Thanks buddy this helps.,....

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Friends,

I waited enough for this CIC process and still no light. My Ecas shows under process since January. God knows when it will come. I got my UK Tier 1 visa today (just took a week for whole process) and planning to move this year end.

I shall keep visiting this forum till then and again(sporadically) after that. I shall be happy to give any info on UK Tier 1 if you PM me.

Good luck for those still waiting.

-DNA

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Congratulations. It must be a huge relief now after the (un)eventful year you had. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family (also for hearing +ve news from CIC!).

ML

dnataraj said:
Friends,

I waited enough for this CIC process and still no light. My Ecas shows under process since January. God knows when it will come. I got my UK Tier 1 visa today (just took a week for whole process) and planning to move this year end.

I shall keep visiting this forum till then and again(sporadically) after that. I shall be happy to give any info on UK Tier 1 if you PM me.

-DNA

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
dna, wow that was fast.
Have you tried getting in touch with CIC and inquire about your file?? Try to get in touch with a lawyer in Canada, they might be able to help.
Also how can I PM you?

dnataraj said:
Friends,

-DNA

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
But Nix, how will the Doctor know anything about my wife's medical history?
The DMP will start his test from scratch and had no way to check which doctor has my wife referred to in the past. Please advise.

nix1 said:
PAP SMEAR was not needed for my wife either. Doctor and nurse never mentioned it and they never asked anything related to that. I think it is needed for a female who is over 35 years old. But I am not certain about the age. Mostly likely your wife do not need it, but your doctor may require it based on her medical history. If you have a test that was done within 6 months, I think they will accept it, so no need to pay an extra. At the end, everything depends on what your doctor wants and does.

For Despo, here is the link for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pap_test

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karl said:
But Nix, how will the Doctor know anything about my wife's medical history?
The DMP will start his test from scratch and had no way to check which doctor has my wife referred to in the past. Please advise.
There is a medical history form that every person needs to fill out asks questions that pretty much cover everything about the past medical history of that person. But it is up to you how much you want to disclose or keep a secret. Some people tell everything and some people do not tell everything because they are worried about having to go through more tests and may be get rejected due to this. Yes, the DMP will not know anything about your past medical history and doctors, unless you tell him. If there are obvious signs that you had medical history, then he will definitely asks for your regular doctor's name and reports from him.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats DNA! I am very happy for you. I wish you all the best in the UK. Please check back here once in a while, so we know your progress in the UK and may be you can give us some advice on if we should purse the UK route and job market in the UK.

I have been waiting for my PPR too (but not for a very long). If nothing comes by the end of this year, I will have to think about something else too and the UK is on my list.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
karl said:
dna, wow that was fast.
Have you tried getting in touch with CIC and inquire about your file?? Try to get in touch with a lawyer in Canada, they might be able to help.
Also how can I PM you?
At the top of this forum You will see inbox. There you can PM me.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
nix1 said:
Congrats DNA! I am very happy for you. I wish you all the best in the UK. Please check back here once in a while, so we know your progress in the UK and may be you can give us some advice on if we should purse the UK route and job market in the UK.

I have been waiting for my PPR too (but not for a very long). If nothing comes by the end of this year, I will have to think about something else too and the UK is on my list.
Nix1, Thank you. People might object if I talk abt UK here. Excuse me.

However, if you are planning trying UK also, earlier the better. For example, MBA stream ends this year. I got it through it. Just 7 days can't believe it!!!.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Congratulations. It must be a huge relief now after the (un)eventful year you had. Good luck and best wishes to you and your family (also for hearing +ve news from CIC!).

ML
Thanks BTW in London Mango lassee is very famous :)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Congratulations DNA!!! I am happy for you... a little sad b/c I was expecting to see you in Alberta.... but still I am glad that your immigration wait is over.... If I travel to UK I will definitely visit you!!!

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
One more country is welcoming immigrants - Chile

Check this article
"Chile Wants Your Poor, Your Huddled Masses, Your Tech Entrepreneurs"

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/10/chile-wants-your-poor-your-huddled-masses-your-tech-entrepreneurs/

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
dnataraj said:
Friends,

-DNAHi DNA thats good news ,and very good to hear that ,Can you please give us info how to apply for it my CIC case is pending since May 2009

Thanks
Harry