+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Despo and Tapak for good wishes for my baby. We had a wonderful birthday party last night. At least I was not thinking about PPR for few hours.

Harry, I looked at the Danish site for a little bit and even though they say "green card", it was not the green card we think of (in the US). It was 3 years temp work permit and possible to extend for 4 more years and I am sure there are terms and condtions before they give you 4 more years. Then after 7 years, you are eligible for PR (real green card) and I am sure there are more terms and conditons to meet too. One thing I really liked, if I remember correctly, is that the process takes about 1 month. That's very fast. I would love to live in Europe, but I do not have energy and time to spend 7 years and get rejected at the end for something I do not have control of.

Let me know if you have different understanding about this Danish GC.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I highly doubt that we could request such thing to buffalo immigration office. As i said earlier that there has to be some key factor which they identify initially upon receipt of your application at buffalo and than make the decision to handle case locally or transfer to local consulate. Unfortunatly no one knows what are those key factors.

good luck.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Good catch Despo!!
just the word 'Green card' is so deceiving.

nix1 said:
Thanks Despo and Tapak for good wishes for my baby. We had a wonderful birthday party last night. At least I was not thinking about PPR for few hours.

Harry, I looked at the Danish site for a little bit and even though they say "green card", it was not the green card we think of (in the US). It was 3 years temp work permit and possible to extend for 4 more years and I am sure there are terms and condtions before they give you 4 more years. Then after 7 years, you are eligible for PR (real green card) and I am sure there are more terms and conditons to meet too. One thing I really liked, if I remember correctly, is that the process takes about 1 month. That's very fast. I would love to live in Europe, but I do not have energy and time to spend 7 years and get rejected at the end for something I do not have control of.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Nix,
where can I find the e-cas status online?
all I found was this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia-client.asp

nix1 said:
Despo, As far as I know the passport request will not come until your eCas shows that "medical results have been received". I also think that the NY office stopped accepting hand delivered passports. Even they accept, it would take one week for them to give the passport back.

If the passport request comes through while your wife and kid are in India, have her mail both passports to you by a fast delivery method and you send all three passports for PR visa. I know you guys in India have this issue that you cannot mail your passport outside the country, but I think people do all the time (but I do not know anybody personally). If I were you (in this situation), I will do it in a heartbeat and I will deal with the consequences, if there is any. But it is your case and you do what you think right for you and your country's rule.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

u want to go through this link to check status.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
nix1 said:

Hi Tapak thanks for advice ,I agree ,Nether I want to wait for Permanent Card for that long because I am tired of moving and chasing these GC's let me wait for few more months for CIC decision thanks again

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

my application reached to CIC on 12th August 2009 still waiting for AOR and medical, can someone suggest usually how long does it take to get AOR and till when should i wait and what are the methods i can check status of my application at CIC and i sent the demand draft in Canadian dollars which i guess should be fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
AOR should take between 2-3 months.

Contact them if 3 months have passed.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My application reached buffalo around august 12 th and waiting for Medicals and AOR.I have posted my timeline in trackitt

Thanks,
Mouli

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys...i have been a silent member so faar and the forum has so faar helped me in the process of applying for the PR through Alberta PNP. It defintely helps everyone as we keep the information sharing..

Mouli

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emceemouli said:
Thanks Guys...i have been a silent member so faar and the forum has so faar helped me in the process of applying for the PR through Alberta PNP. It defintely helps everyone as we keep the information sharing..

Mouli
Hi Mouli,

our application reached Buffalo same day please let me know if you hear anything about AOR & medical from CIC and i will do same.

Thanks