+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
sukhminder said:
Veterans...me here again :)...I wanted to take opinion about the price of the vehicle to be entered if I am taking my vehicle with me from California to Alberta. I am planning to move across Canada through Coutts this Friday :) but wanted to see what price to declare for my car? The KBB value is around 20K but the price on the DMV title(California Taxes) and registration is $10,400. Any one got any idea...ccherbert, ainp..?? any ideas?
as long as you got all paperwork it should be fine i guess.. check this thread...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-take-a-car-from-us-to-canada-t17906.0.html

good luck in alberta !

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Despo,
Today my ecase has updated with medical results.

We started processing your application on June 16, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
Medical results have been received

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:
no updates on ecase here this morning !!

anyone got any updates?

C

cchabert

sukhminder said:
Veterans...me here again :)...I wanted to take opinion about the price of the vehicle to be entered if I am taking my vehicle with me from California to Alberta. I am planning to move across Canada through Coutts this Friday :) but wanted to see what price to declare for my car? The KBB value is around 20K but the price on the DMV title(California Taxes) and registration is $10,400. Any one got any idea...ccherbert, ainp..?? any ideas?
I'll use the KBB Price

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thats great news Nihak !!

When did you sent your medical and when ottawa received ( If you have tracking info )?

This will help me to determine when my ecase might get updates.

Thanx congrts once again. You should get your PPR in next 15 days hopefully if all required docs are submiited already...
nihak said:
Hi Despo,

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:

anyone got any updates?

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Despo,
My medicals received by ottawa on July 16 and it will take to ecase update around 2 months.

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:
thats great news Nihak !!

When did you sent your medical and when ottawa received ( If you have tracking info )?

This will help me to determine when my ecase might get updates.

Thanx congrts once again. You should get your PPR in next 15 days hopefully if all required docs are submiited already...
nihak said:
Hi Despo,

Thanks.

despoimmigrant said:

anyone got any updates?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx nihak, wow thats hell long time.......... 2 months wait period hehehehe looks like i wont be able to get PPR request before october 10th. pooooooor me.

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
Wanted to know roughly what dates are getting passport requests?
I applied to CIC on Apr 06. Med and documenst/RPRF sent on Jul 31.
The status on line is not updated beyond the statement that we started processing your case on June 06 2009.
I dont think my file has been transferred.

Wondering how long is the wait to be!!
james

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
jamesb111 said:
Hi
The status on line is not updated beyond the statement that we started processing your case on June 06 2009.

james
james,

have u seen "medicals recieved" eCAS update yet ? if you have then it can come anytime
within 1-4 weeks...

nihak,

u can expect PPr anytime from 1 - 4 weeks if all your documentation is complete ...
if any documentation is missing then expect to be back in the queue and a 2 month wait
for a PPR or any other response from CIC like me :)

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi

You may be right about 1-4 weeks. My eacs is updated to "medicals recieved" 2 or 3rd week of last month,till now no updates....
May be i will get it this week...

ainpdude said:
jamesb111 said:
Hi

james
james,

have u seen "medicals recieved" eCAS update yet ? if you have then it can come anytime
within 1-4 weeks...

nihak,

u can expect PPr anytime from 1 - 4 weeks if all your documentation is complete ...
if any documentation is missing then expect to be back in the queue and a 2 month wait

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
I recieved my passports back from NY Consulate with the visa and CPR documents. They returned everything in 10 days. I sent them a stamped (the standard $17.50 stamp) USPS express mail envelope. I wrote my day time phone number on the place provided above the reciepent's address. Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.

If you are using express mail make sure to keep the tracking number sticker. It was helpful to track the package.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Is your ECas status changed to "Decision made". I mailed my PP last week. I wrote my phone number and mailing address on express mail envolpe (return envelope) will it be a problem ?

kishankanhaiya said:
I recieved my passports back from NY Consulate with the visa and CPR documents. They returned everything in 10 days. I sent them a stamped (the standard $17.50 stamp) USPS express mail envelope. I wrote my day time phone number on the place provided above the reciepent's address. Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.

If you are using express mail make sure to keep the tracking number sticker. It was helpful to track the package.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishankanhaiya said:
Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.
I am wondering how you learned that we should not fill out the address part on return envelope? Did you talk to the NY office? Just wanted to know the source of the info. Thanks.

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Hi
was your cases in Buffalo,NY.
My ecase status has had no change since it started.
Just says processing started on June 06 2009.
Any idea which days do they usually update the site?
Thanks
james

satyac said:
Hi

You may be right about 1-4 weeks. My eacs is updated to "medicals recieved" 2 or 3rd week of last month,till now no updates....
May be i will get it this week...

ainpdude said:
jamesb111 said:
Hi

james
james,

within 1-4 weeks...

nihak,

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
kishankanhaiya said:
Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.
I am wondering how you learned that we should not fill out the address part on return envelope? Did you talk to the NY office? Just wanted to know the source of the info. Thanks.
I will fill the info it wont hurt