+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alright folks update on my medical..........( i know no one is interested lol but still )

ottawa got my medicals today !! Hoooooooooooooooooreeeee Yupyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
No Despo - I am following you closely. You are about 12-15 days behind me - ottawa has my medicals, file transferred to NY. Also - I havnt sent my state wise PCC - just sent the FBI PCC. I think NY will now ask me for my India and US States' PCCs.

Cheers,

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
poppyjml said:
mango.lassee said:
To all who sent your passport to NYC: did it take more than 2 weeks to get it back? I also found out they have not cashed my check yet. Their letter says we should wait 90 days before requesting them for updates. What should I do? They don't respond via phone. Any suggestions? Thanks.
hi, actually mine took less than a week. it's really fast, especially if you do it through usps express mail.
Thanks poppy. Got mine today with stamp after 3 long weeks of waiting. Guess posting on this forum was my lucky charm!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

Did you had any luck talking to ottwaa or Ny consulate?
Nope I will ask for CAIPS with my brother in law who lives in Toronto, that way it will be free :)
cchabert
For some reason I thought you were one of the lucky guys who recieved PPR and you are just waiting to Land.
Rasco,
Did you get your CAIPS? I might get them next week. My file is mummified at Buffalo!!!

-dna
Dna not yet I am hoping to get it this week or next week as well

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
Congratulations! Did you send them a stamped express mail envelope or did you have them send it to you via regular mail?

mango.lassee said:
poppyjml said:
mango.lassee said:
To all who sent your passport to NYC: did it take more than 2 weeks to get it back? I also found out they have not cashed my check yet. Their letter says we should wait 90 days before requesting them for updates. What should I do? They don't respond via phone. Any suggestions? Thanks.
hi, actually mine took less than a week. it's really fast, especially if you do it through usps express mail.
Thanks poppy. Got mine today with stamp after 3 long weeks of waiting. Guess posting on this forum was my lucky charm!

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thanks! I sent a stamped priority mail bubble wrap envelope with tracking. In such matters, regular mail takes too long:-(

kishankanhaiya said:
Congratulations! Did you send them a stamped express mail envelope or did you have them send it to you via regular mail?

mango.lassee said:
poppyjml said:
mango.lassee said:

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good to see you ahead of me in this line. I can see you ( That yellow pant and Orange shirt is that you ? LOL just kidding)
update me as soon as you hear something from NY consulate. I had my passport renewed recently as soon as i got my file # i sent express mail to Buffalo with new passport notrized copy and old cancled one copy notarized as well. Buffalo got that on 25th of August. File got transfered to NY on 1st September. i wonder should i shoot one more express mail .(it's not like that my dad works in USPS lol) to NY consulate with same copies of passport? or Buffalo might have included new copies when they transferd my file

cheers

arajesh5 said:
No Despo - I am following you closely. You are about 12-15 days behind me - ottawa has my medicals, file transferred to NY. Also - I havnt sent my state wise PCC - just sent the FBI PCC. I think NY will now ask me for my India and US States' PCCs.

Cheers,

rk

Nov 25, 2008
My passports reached NY y'day. Hope i will get PP with stamping next week some time
rk said:
Finally i received my PPR and RPRF request today.
rk said:
Guys,

Good news from my side. Today my Ecas updated with status "Medical results have been received". Below is my time line

AOR received date:12 May 2009
Medicals sent:23 May 2009
File transferred to Local consulate(NY): 20 May 2009.

Any idea when i will receive PPR request ?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I am doing my Medicals on Monday. My passport expires in a year so I need to get it renewed before passport request I think.

Should I send New York consulate the notarized new passport as soon as I get it or wait till I get my PR request.

Thanks.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
My time line

Sent application to cic on april 1
Recevied AOR with medical request on june 16 dated 8 june
File transferred to NY on 23 june
Medical reached ottowa on july 10
eacs updated with "Medical results have been received" in 2 or 3rd week of august

From then no response.Im thinking of sending email to NY visa office for status update,as Im reaching 90 days by 21 of this month.
Do anybody having any suggestions for this..

Thanks

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Venky

I submitted my renewed passport as soon as i got it ,I thought it will decrease one step of explaining this situation during sending passport.

Hope this helps.

venky321 said:
I am doing my Medicals on Monday. My passport expires in a year so I need to get it renewed before passport request I think.

Should I send New York consulate the notarized new passport as soon as I get it or wait till I get my PR request.

Thanks.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Address Change

As my ppr is getting delayed,Im getting few strange questions,

I updated my address before i got my AOR.They send my AOR to old address,but becos of usps forward mail service i got this mail to my new address.
Meantime i got mail to my new address stating transfer of my case to NY.My eacs is also updated with my new address.
Now as i got medical to old address ,the form send by cic is having old address i forward same paper work back to ottowa .

Because this ,though my eacs is showing new address(correct address), do i need to change address again with new york visa office as well,as before i did address change with buffalo office.

Thanks

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I changed my address too while my file was in Buffalo. They changed the address, but with an error. After that my file got transferred to New York City and I requested them to fix the error twice and they finally did. When I check e-CAS I can see my current address and hope the NY office people see it too. If they go with the medical forms address, then I have my old address on them.

If you have received a mail in your new address from Buffalo and the e-CAS shows the current address, then I would think that the NY Office will conctact you in that address. But it does not hurt to e-mail them and ask about the PPR and also mention them your current address. Who knows, they might open your file and realize that you have been waiting for PPR for longer than most of the people and they might send it to you soon. Looking at rk's timeline, looks like it took them 3 months to send the PPR after they received his file in NYC. Good luck.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Veterans...me here again :)...I wanted to take opinion about the price of the vehicle to be entered if I am taking my vehicle with me from California to Alberta. I am planning to move across Canada through Coutts this Friday :) but wanted to see what price to declare for my car? The KBB value is around 20K but the price on the DMV title(California Taxes) and registration is $10,400. Any one got any idea...ccherbert, ainp..?? any ideas?