+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
HI

Nearly one month back my ecas status got updated to "Medical results have been received.",but till now i did not got PPR.
Is this is normal , or else should i contact NY office for status or else shall i go for CAIPS notes..

Please suggest me

Thanks

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrts to all who made little progress recently. and good luck with future progress.

Here is my Medical Progress...................

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item cleared customs in CANADA at 4:35 PM on September 8, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, September 08, 2009, 4:35 pm, CANADA
Into Foreign Customs, September 08, 2009, 4:35 pm, CANADA
Arrived Abroad, September 08, 2009, 4:35 pm, CANADA
International Dispatch, September 03, 2009, 2:35 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrival
Acceptance, September 02, 2009, 1:58 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60641

Just incase someone is looking for Express Mail Time line by USPS...............this may help.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
An update on my case, my AOR and medicals were returned to the NY consulate by USPS, and they called me to find my correct address. Now I have received it and doing my medicals on monday.....2 weeks gone....grrrrrr.

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
mango.lassee said:
To all who sent your passport to NYC: did it take more than 2 weeks to get it back? I also found out they have not cashed my check yet. Their letter says we should wait 90 days before requesting them for updates. What should I do? They don't respond via phone. Any suggestions? Thanks.
hi, actually mine took less than a week. it's really fast, especially if you do it through usps express mail.

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gixxer750 said:
Guys,

Today I received an email from my attorney saying that they recived a mail from CIC saying that my file has been transfered to New York. In this forum, what i have noticed is people get the medicals first and then their file gets transfered to New York or any other consulate. I am a little worried that i might have missed the Mail requesting Medicals. I have a few questions:

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get teh medicals done?
Well it turns out, I got medicals request on Aug 25th and my attorney forgot about it :-(
And today they have posted it to me, its gonna take atleast 4 days before i receive it.

1) Is there any thing in the mail that i need to take it to the doctor to get the medicals done?
2) can I get the medicals done today (without stuff from the medicals request mail)?

C

cchabert

Gixxer750 said:
Gixxer750 said:
Guys,

Today I received an email from my attorney saying that they recived a mail from CIC saying that my file has been transfered to New York. In this forum, what i have noticed is people get the medicals first and then their file gets transfered to New York or any other consulate. I am a little worried that i might have missed the Mail requesting Medicals. I have a few questions:

1) For someone using a attorney to file the immigration, would the attorney get the mail for medicals or would the individual get the Mail?
2) Has anyone had their File transfered to other consulate(in USA, from Buffalo) before receiving medicals?
3) If Me/My attorney has missed the mail requesting Medicals, how to find that out and what should be done to get teh medicals done?
Well it turns out, I got medicals request on Aug 25th and my attorney forgot about it :-(
And today they have posted it to me, its gonna take atleast 4 days before i receive it.

1) Is there any thing in the mail that i need to take it to the doctor to get the medicals done?
2) can I get the medicals done today (without stuff from the medicals request mail)?
1.- Yes
2.- No

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
cchabert said:
Gixxer750 said:
Gixxer750 said:
Guys,

1.- Yes
2.- No
Thanks cchabert!!

C

cchabert

despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

Did you had any luck talking to ottwaa or Ny consulate?
Nope I will ask for CAIPS with my brother in law who lives in Toronto, that way it will be free :)

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

Nope I will ask for CAIPS with my brother in law who lives in Toronto, that way it will be free :)
cchabert
For some reason I thought you were one of the lucky guys who recieved PPR and you are just waiting to Land.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

cchabert
For some reason I thought you were one of the lucky guys who recieved PPR and you are just waiting to Land.
Rasco,
Did you get your CAIPS? I might get them next week. My file is mummified at Buffalo!!!

-dna

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi Dnataraj
How did you applied for CAIPS,Can you please provide me with info.I want to apply for caips notes as my ecas file got updated with "medical recieved" last month ,it had been roughly one month,but no ppr yet.

i renewed my passport and forwarded my copy to them,may be this is cause any delay..

Thanks

dnataraj said:
rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

cchabert
Rasco,
Did you get your CAIPS? I might get them next week. My file is mummified at Buffalo!!!

-dna

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
satyac said:
Hi Dnataraj
How did you applied for CAIPS,Can you please provide me with info.I want to apply for caips notes as my ecas file got updated with "medical recieved" last month ,it had been roughly one month,but no ppr yet.

i renewed my passport and forwarded my copy to them,may be this is cause any delay..
I went through www.lawpoint.ca b'cause I found them cheapest. On the website all the details are there.

C

cchabert

rascojenkins said:
cchabert said:
despoimmigrant said:
ccharbt !!

cchabert
Not yet Rasco, just praying and waiting

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looks like my Medical results will be delievered today at Ottawa.

USPS status just got updated says

Your item arrived at the delivery Post Office in CANADA at 7:32 AM on September 10, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.