+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

rabzee

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
Lots of Good news....Congrats guys
well from my end Today we received our package back from Buffalo.The letter said that we have make overpayment Cashier cheque and they need Specific amount. so we need to send them the exact amount for two people.
so Hopefully tomorrow we w'll send it again to buffalo ..Hope everything goes fine this time.

downloadzombie

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks Despo,

Seniors, any suggestions please.

thanks,

DZ

despoimmigrant said:
Wow !!! All in one package !! great going !!

Blood test is done for 2 reason ------- HIV and STD ( *censored word*ual Transmited Desease) Lol dont now how to spell
Urine test is done to check -------- Drug test (mainly)

So if you t hink you have any of above than beter get checked with local doctor see result and than go for medical test.

For passport keep it ready... as soon as Ottawa receives medical send passsport to Delhi office. No harm submiting passport unless you are planing to overseas trip in the mean time.

good luckkk. again this is my personal thoughts. u should wait for other seniors reply in these forum they have more experience than i do.........

downloadzombie said:
Hi All ,

I received a request for all 3 below in same packet on Aug 21

1) State PCC
2) Medicals
3) Passport Request (they specifically mentioned to send passports after medicals).

I have sent my application to CIC, New Delhi on July 1. I have already paid RPRF at time initial application to CIC.

I have applied under H1B SRS in Sep 08, however I left US in Dec 08. I got my nomination in Jan 09, Request AINP office to transfer case to New Delhi.

Now please advise me on following:

1) Does anyone knows exactly what happens in medicals. I am particularly concerned about Blood Test. Is it only for HIV/Syphillis or there is something more to it.
Does it make sense to get the required blood test done from some other doctor and take curative action in case of any problem before going to DMP to do actual medicals.

Please advise if anyone knows exactly whats happens in Blood test?

2) Should I send Passports with State PCC? or Should I wait for a specific request from CIC, New Delhi after they finish all work like evaluating my medicals/doing all background work.

I am bit concerned here because they might keep passports till they do entire background work/other processing work.

Thanks in advance

DZ

mani001

May 12, 2009
nix1 said:
mani001 said:
Latest update from my end :

Recieved passport request, letter dated 19th August 2009. Letter also mentioned to send passport and fees within 60 days and is time sensitive. But I have to hold back till 5 October 2009 as my spouse traveling to India next week. Letter also indicated that visa will be valid till 18 Jun 2010. Let me know if anybody need some info from my side.

Mani
Congrats! That's wonderful news. PPR letter after 2 months from the date of the file transfer or medical done. Ten weeks total to get the letter to you. Not bad.

Have you included everything when you mailed your application package to the CIC Buffalo? When I say everything, mainly asking about all the PCCs including the State PCCs. It looks like you did not include RPRF, so they are asking you to send it right now, right? Have they requested any documents while your file was in NY Office? From your post, I can tell that you are married, do you have kids too? Looking at the timelines of many people and reading about a lot of PPRs, it seems like the processing is much faster for those who are singles. It makes sense too as the CIC people have less people to do the background checks or to read the medical results etc.
Nix1,

I included all the PCCs including state PCCs. I didn't include RPRF. No document were requested from NY office. I was gathering another sets of PCC, because I thought they might ask again as the earlier one got expired at the time of sending the application. But they didn't ask to send. I applied for myself, spouse and two kids.

Mani

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani001 said:
Nix1,

I included all the PCCs including state PCCs. I didn't include RPRF. No document were requested from NY office. I was gathering another sets of PCC, because I thought they might ask again as the earlier one got expired at the time of sending the application. But they didn't ask to send. I applied for myself, spouse and two kids.

Mani
Thanks Mani. We have the same family size and similar case with one of the PCCs. My home country PCC got expired a day before I sent my application to Buffalo second time (the package was returned due to some missing info). Rest of the PCCs (FBI and State PCCs) were all current even when I sent the the package second time.

I hope they do not want me to get a new PCC from my home country. If mine goes like yours, I should get my PPR in about a month now. Thanks again and good luck in Alberta.

C

cchabert

Hey guys I have this times on eCas:

----------------------------------------------------------------

We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And my medicals arrive on Ottawa on June 25 2009, I receive a letter from NY telling me that my case is in that office and expect notice from them in the next 90 days, this was on July 24, 2009

Do you think I need to contact Ottawa to see if there is any problem? eCas has not add the medical receive sentence, so I'm little worry that my file is setting on Ottawa collecting dust, or have one of you guys receive passport request or any other inquiry from NY even if eCas doesn't mention anything about medicals?

Thank you guys! :-D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
hi despo, mine ecas says we start processing your application on aug. 13th
Great news Dipen,

I called doctor yesterday to see how my medical results came out. he said all looks good.
I wanted to make sure quality of X-Ray is good and no new surprises with tests...
They said they will be sending reports today to ottawa by USPS express Mail. I will call today to get tracking number for it.

Does anyone know how long does it take to reach Ottawa by USPS express Mail from Chicago?

Good luck..

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Cchabert,
We are in correct Q only.Maybe our ecase will be change by Sep 14.
I have sent medicals on july 9,file has transfered on july 21.
Thanks.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
My case transferred NY consulate on May 20th and medicals reached ottowa on May 29th. Still my Ecas not updated saying medicals received. i send mail to NY consulate on Aug 26th and today i received below reply. Anybody know what do it mean ??

Dear Mr. XXXX,

We have received your medical results and your file is now ready for final decision.

A letter advising of pending documents and / or requirements will be mailed to you today.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Rk,
Did you miss any letter for initial assistance?
How did you submit your state pcc along with initial application or after file transfer?
Thanks,

rk said:
My case transferred NY consulate on May 20th and medicals reached ottowa on May 29th. Still my Ecas not updated saying medicals received. i send mail to NY consulate on Aug 26th and today i received below reply. Anybody know what do it mean ??

Dear Mr. XXXX,

We have received your medical results and your file is now ready for final decision.

A letter advising of pending documents and / or requirements will be mailed to you today.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
I didn't miss anything otherthan RPRF fee. I submitted my State PCC after my case transferred to NY
nihak said:
Hi Rk,
How did you submit your state pcc along with initial application or after file transfer?
Thanks,

rk said:

Dear Mr. XXXX,

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope they dont ask you for another set of PCC. i was always afraid of misspless of such documents so decided to send it along with my application. But you never know these people can ask anything at anytime................. it's pure luck no matter how hard you try.

good luck rk
hope you get passport request and RPRF together in the mail by friday.....

rk said:
I didn't miss anything otherthan RPRF fee. I submitted my State PCC after my case transferred to NY
nihak said:
Hi Rk,
Thanks,

rk said:

Dear Mr. XXXX,

C

cchabert

rk said:

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Well at list I can see than eCas is not very accurate, I read ones that one guy was already landing and his eCas still saying in process, I'll wait until the 90 days waiting period before sending an email to NY.

Good Luck!

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
Well at list I can see than eCas is not very accurate, I read ones that one guy was already landing and his eCas still saying in process, I'll wait until the 90 days waiting period before sending an email to NY.

Good Luck!
Where did you see that says "wait 90 days before contacting?" I have tried to find that on CIC NYC website and I could not find it. I found this and it is not very encouraging:

NORMAL PROCESSING TIMES (From date of receipt at a Visa office. This period does not include mailing time):
Skilled worker
Skilled Worker (Federal): 15 months
Skilled Worker (Quebec and Provincial Nominee): 8 months

C

cchabert

nix1 said:
cchabert said:

Good Luck!
Where did you see that says "wait 90 days before contacting?" I have tried to find that on CIC NYC website and I could not find it. I found this and it is not very encouraging:

NORMAL PROCESSING TIMES (From date of receipt at a Visa office. This period does not include mailing time):
Skilled worker
Skilled Worker (Federal): 15 months
Skilled Worker (Quebec and Provincial Nominee): 8 months
It said on the letter I receive from NY not on the website