+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
KrisR said:
Thanks Ainpdude , DNA , RK .. Hope all of u . get ur PPR requests soon.

Congrats to you too. yrin ...

Btw .. I am in Michigan.. and looks like we have aindude, Rocking vibes, rk ... all from michigan.
We could all set up a meet and then extend it to meet all the other guys in Canada //

ainpdude said:
KrisR said:
Hi Guys,

Just saw my Passport request in mail. It must have been sitting in the mail box from Friday.
The letter is dated - Jul 14 th.
( Gave such a shout that the old lady standing me ,dropped her cat).

Good luck to all those in waiting and may the coming weeks bring good tidings to everyone.

God Speed and God Bless !

Congrats KrisR !!! the air around you might now be feeling fresher ...
good luck with new life
krisr

its a nice idea to meet and know each other and exchange thoughts ...
i am all for it... i m located in detroit suburb close to farmington...feel free
to send me an instant message

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
hi despoimmigrant did u'r check got cashed from CIC? yours and mine are almost same timeline. Just an update on my case. my resubmitted application reached CIC on june 22nd and it shows that CIC cashed my money order on july 13th. whats the progress on u'r case?
Hi Dipen Thank you for sharing your info. I was out of town for week and last i checked was on tuesday 14th July. till than none of the checks were cashed by CIC. I sent Right of Landing fee as well. waiting for monday morning to check see if bank has some good news for me. Did you send Right of landing fee as well? if so did that check also got encashed.

Keep in touch we are very close in timeline.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
KrisR said:
Thank you Rasco ..

I am pretty sure the good news is waiting around the corner for all other applicants too .....
You are bound to get it within the next weeks... God bless!

rascojenkins said:
KrisR,
Congrats, You are one of the Lucky LA applicants.
Thanks KrisR,
I had anticipated that people will start getting PPR by this time.More is on the way including mine LOL Good Luck all.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
KrisR said:

Btw .. I am in Michigan.. and looks like we have aindude, Rocking vibes, rk ... all from michigan.
We could all set up a meet and then extend it to meet all the other guys in Canada //

ainpdude said:
KrisR said:
Hi Guys,

Just saw my Passport request in mail. It must have been sitting in the mail box from Friday.

Good luck to all those in waiting and may the coming weeks bring good tidings to everyone.

good luck with new life
Surely, a great idea. We all should meet in Canada or in US if possible. I am in NY city, but I can travel to meet like minded people...I want to see Rasco though, for his fun filled thoughts..and Inge of course.. Where are chow, olu and kangster???

Good luck to you

rk

Nov 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
KrisR said:

ainpdude said:
KrisR said:
Hi Guys,

good luck with new life
Surely, a great idea. We all should meet in Canada or in US if possible. I am in NY city, but I can travel to meet like minded people...I want to see Rasco though, for his fun filled thoughts..and Inge of course.. Where are chow, olu and kangster???

Good luck to you
Friends,

Recently i moved to Arkansas..i might not able to meet all of you guys..i think Nix also from ann arbor, MI

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
KrisR said:

ainpdude said:
KrisR said:
Hi Guys,

good luck with new life

Good luck to you
Thanks dna you'll Laugh from the second you set eyes on me to when we seperate.Its amazing how you can tell from the forum that I'm a funny guy LOL guys Meeting and talking about the stress both from USCIS and CIC is a great idea be it here or in Canada I'm in.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
rascojenkins said:
Hi Guys,

Good luck to you
[/quote]
Thanks dna you'll Laugh from the second you set eyes on me to when we seperate.Its amazing how you can tell from the forum that I'm a funny guy LOL guys Meeting and talking about the stress both from USCIS and CIC is a great idea be it here or in Canada I'm in.
[/quote]LOL....rasco

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Dna & Sukhminder,

You both are in NYC.That makes us 3. I live in Queens.Any body else from NYC? We can meet and have some chill pills.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dipen,

I just called bank and looks like check got encashed sometime btw 14th July to 18th july. I requested copy of those checks also i will have to pick up from bank at 3:30 pm. if i am able to get my AOR from back of check i will update you in the evening.

Cheers !! Moving one step ahed. Slowly But steady....

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rk said:
i think Nix also from ann arbor, MI
I hope you are talking about me (Nix1) unless there is another member with username Nix. Thanks for including me too. I would love to meet with you all, but I am not in MI. I am in Utah and I am probably the only one from the State of Utah who applied for AINP H1B route.

I would like to meet you guys in Alberta as most of us planning on settling in either Calgary or Edmonton. My plan is to settle in Lethbridge. I am a small town boy who does not enjoy big cities that much. I do not mind driving few hours to come and meet you guys.

One of the members of this forum once suggested (more like a joke) to create an association of all the Ex-H1Bs who ended up in Alberta through this "US Visa Category" program. I think that is a good idea, so we all can meet once every 3 months or 6 months and share our experiences, help each other and have a good time. Let's plan on that guys.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
albertaorbust said:
Dna & Sukhminder,

You both are in NYC.That makes us 3. I live in Queens.Any body else from NYC? We can meet and have some chill pills.
Hi albertaraorbust :) I am in "Sunny" (bust and broke..lol)California

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi Guys!!!
More chili pills for this week :))) and if I don't die from a heart attack, anxiety or overdose of chili pills I will meet you in Alberta......
Maybe we could plan a party and ask Alberta AINP program to sponsor it :)))

Good luck to all!!!

rk

Nov 25, 2008
nix1 said:
rk said:
i think Nix also from ann arbor, MI
I hope you are talking about me (Nix1) unless there is another member with username Nix. Thanks for including me too. I would love to meet with you all, but I am not in MI. I am in Utah and I am probably the only one from the State of Utah who applied for AINP H1B route.

I would like to meet you guys in Alberta as most of us planning on settling in either Calgary or Edmonton. My plan is to settle in Lethbridge. I am a small town boy who does not enjoy big cities that much. I do not mind driving few hours to come and meet you guys.

One of the members of this forum once suggested (more like a joke) to create an association of all the Ex-H1Bs who ended up in Alberta through this "US Visa Category" program. I think that is a good idea, so we all can meet once every 3 months or 6 months and share our experiences, help each other and have a good time. Let's plan on that guys.
Yes, i am talking about you. are you in ann arbor, MI Before ??

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Passport Extention

Hi
I done with medicals on july 8 ,now im appling for new passport as my passport is about to exipre in jan 2010.
i think if i get new passport should i need to update this with NY consulate.Does this will cause any delay in gettting passport request.Or else shall i wait till i get passport request and can i send old passport.
I read in this forum that i need to have 1 year valid passport from the date of medicals do this will cause any issue.

please can you shed some light on it please

Thanks

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
satyac said:
Passport Extention

Hi
I done with medicals on july 8 ,now im appling for new passport as my passport is about to exipre in jan 2010.
i think if i get new passport should i need to update this with NY consulate.Does this will cause any delay in gettting passport request.Or else shall i wait till i get passport request and can i send old passport.
I read in this forum that i need to have 1 year valid passport from the date of medicals do this will cause any issue.

please can you shed some light on it please

Thanks

I think you will have to send the current passport which will not be expiring for atleast 1 year at time of sending...
just my personal opinion... u shud find out how much time it takes for renewal ... its a month or two i would suggest
go ahead and renew it... if its taking more time you might want to email them and ask...
i