+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to complete landing..do I need to carry any documents..I only want to be there for 2 days and come back to us..can we provide US address for SIN,Medical and PR card etc...

any other instructions to remember..

Regards...

ohhcanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-03-2009
Nomination.....
xx-11-2009
AOR Received.
04-08-2010
Med's Request
08-08-2010
Med's Done....
xx-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
xx-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
From reading this forum over the year or so and if my memory can help me, you need to provide a Canadian address for your all three of them. I wouldn't risk any of them by giving a non-Canadian address. I a pretty sure about this. If you have no one, you can probably advertise in this forum to see someone will be willing to give you an address and receive your mail temporarily at least.

legalcitizen said:
I want to complete landing..do I need to carry any documents..I only want to be there for 2 days and come back to us..can we provide US address for SIN,Medical and PR card etc...

Regards...

immigration09

Mar 22, 2011
immigration09 said:
hi all,
I am new to this forum.My file is transferred from buffalo to new york on 5th Jan 2011. And I am waiting for reply from new york office.My wife is pregnant now should I inform about this to new york office or should I not?Can anyone help me?

vbomb

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
1122 business management consultant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
07-SEP-2010
Nomination.....
23-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
01-SEP-2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
01-SEP-2010
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-MAR-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-APR-2011
LANDED..........
19-APR-2011
I would inform them immediately...this is a major change in your family situation

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legalcitizen said:

Regards...

Hey Legalcitizen:

Can you let me know when was your visa stamped on the passport? Thanks bro.

ohhcanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
xx-03-2009
Nomination.....
xx-11-2009
AOR Received.
04-08-2010
Med's Request
08-08-2010
Med's Done....
xx-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
xx-03-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
I think it would be safe to let them know. Here is a foot note in one of the communication I got from my lawyer. It didn't apply to me but I think it applies to you.

IMPORTANT: If you get married/divorced or have a child before your application is finalized, you MUST inform the visa office. Additionally, if your dependent is pregnant, please inform us immediately. The CIC publishes this official statement, "Failure to advise us of changes will result in the need for a new application and new fees for all family members." All family members must meet the criteria for immigration before you can become a landed immigrant i.e. medical exam and background checks.

hi all,
I am new to this forum.My file is transferred from buffalo to new york on 5th Jan 2011. And I am waiting for reply from new york office.My wife is pregnant now should I inform about this to new york office or should I not?Can anyone help me?

Billily

Jul 20, 2010
kins4u2 said:
Is anyone waiting for his/her passport return back from LA Office? As I'm in situation where LA Office received my passport beginning of Feb and haven't got it back yet. I emailed them & received response that they've received my passport, landing fees and photos.

Any idea how long will they take more?

Inputs are most appreciated.

Thanks,
Hi guys,

My passports also received by LA visa office in first week of February. I am also as same situation as yours. Recently I emailed them and they responded me that they have received my passports and photos. They mentioned that they will return the passports and immigration documents after the officer review it. It is almost seven weeks now. Is anybody also in the same situation?

the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/LA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AINP_00-03-2009, CIC_08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
29-11-2009
AOR Received.
24-07-2010
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
05-01-2011 to LA
Med's Request
24-07-2010
Med's Done....
06-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18 March, 2011
LANDED..........
18 July, 2011
I am in the same boat. It has been 5 weeks, which is way longer than the 15 bussiness days (3 weeks) they instructed. But today my ecase status changed to Decision Made. Check yours and see if there are any changes.

Billily said:
Hi guys,

My passports also received by LA visa office in first week of February. I am also as same situation as yours. Recently I emailed them and they responded me that they have received my passports and photos. They mentioned that they will return the passports and immigration documents after the officer review it. It is almost seven weeks now. Is anybody also in the same situation?

northern

Aug 20, 2009
Mafoi,
I did FSW and AINP at the same time. I did my medicals in June 10 under AINP, and received request for medicals under FSW in August. I contacted consulate (my FSW was transferred to Seattle), explained them and they were able to pull my medical results from the system by using AINP Bfile #. However, I did not drop AINP and used it to receive PR. Therefore, I can't tell you if it's good sign that you received medicals under FSW and you can drop AINP. I believe, you can continue both until you receive passports back under one of them.

Aug 24, 2010
California, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
30-07-2010
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
03-22-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2011
Hello all,

Just wanted to update that I got my PPR request today! I am going to send in my passport, pics and height and eye color description.For those of you waiting, hang in there, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

immigration09

Mar 22, 2011
ohhcanada said:
I think it would be safe to let them know. Here is a foot note in one of the communication I got from my lawyer. It didn't apply to me but I think it applies to you.

IMPORTANT: If you get married/divorced or have a child before your application is finalized, you MUST inform the visa office. Additionally, if your dependent is pregnant, please inform us immediately. The CIC publishes this official statement, "Failure to advise us of changes will result in the need for a new application and new fees for all family members." All family members must meet the criteria for immigration before you can become a landed immigrant i.e. medical exam and background checks.
thank you will do that today

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
Congrats Chigirl ,

You helped so many people in this forum, we wish you all the best for your future .

Thanks,
venks80 ;)

Sinbad

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 9,2010
LANDED..........
Apr 24,2011
ohhcanada said:

In my opinion, if ur wife is just pregnant and she will just be 5-6 months pregnant by the time ur one year of medical, I will say do not inform now.
This is especially true, if u plan to land and stay in Alberta (only alberta) once and for all, instead of coming back to US.But if you will have a baby before your medical date,or plan to come back, inform immediately.