+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surenderJeet said:
Guys,

See below link. Is that happen some time.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-am-in-shock-t54750.0.html
That was a quota related issue for FSW. Nothing related to do with PN.

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunosuno said:
Hey Guys,
I got PPR today which is good news but not sure should I purse it or not.
agree with all points of AG

1. you sound like a fake, saying 'i got PPR' without giving any timeline.

2. Even if genuine, you are still very selfish to clog the AINP program - denying genuine ppl who wanted to have a better life; delay those who got nomination - by being an extra applicant and considering to turn down a canadian PR.

3. Very misinformed about Canada and its economic and social environment, Reg this point, what I want to say has already been said on this very forum by jxyj01, whom I will quote and agree with.

"you are mistaken about the Canadian economy. Unlike US economy, Canadian economy is not service based. You can run a business in Canada and make more money than US. You may have noticed in some postings that motel room costs CD 100/per night. Imagine running such business. I have seen my relations, with less education, making more money and living in big houses, if that is the criteria you are looking at.

Canadian financial systems is more stable and secure than US system. In 1920s, during the great depression, not even single Canadian bank collapsed whereas Wall Street was total disaster. It is no fluke that Canadian dollar is at par with US dollar. Canada has very well organized social programs, where here is US, the social programs are totally unsustainable. Just watch CNBC or Fox business for an hour. Even China is issuing warning to US to not to devalue dollar by monetyzing the debt. A day after the elections, on Nov 3, Federal reserve bought US treasuries worth 600 billion dollars. If you have little economic sense, you can make out where the US is headed.

On social sense, you are in a country where by and large most of Americans do not want new immigration, legal or illegal. Do not look at big cities, you need to look at large voting public, in US heartland, that has a decisive say in policies coming out of Washington. On the other hand you have very immigrant friendly country where you can bring your siblings, parents easily. In the age of security and safely in US, there is a patriotic act where you can detained for any length of period without any cause. You can see what is happening at airports, either you expose yourself to radiation or subject yourself to new pat down procedure. Imagine your mother, daughter or sister going though pat down procedure by a stranger where breasts and genitals are touched. Imagine a 50 year old man touching the genitals of your five year old son. US is not what it used to be 10/15 years back."

ALso the medical system in the US, do you have any idea how horrendous it is and what a scam it is to pay your medical subscriptions and keep track of all the deductibles, out of pockets, max out crap; nothing like that in Canada.

please be informed about Canada before posting such stuff and if you are genuine and have the guts then post your timeline.

C

cchabert

Jacaranda said:
agree with all points of AG

1. you sound like a fake, saying 'i got PPR' without giving any timeline.

2. Even if genuine, you are still very selfish to clog the AINP program - denying genuine ppl who wanted to have a better life; delay those who got nomination - by being an extra applicant and considering to turn down a canadian PR.

3. Very misinformed about Canada and its economic and social environment, Reg this point, what I want to say has already been said on this very forum by jxyj01, whom I will quote and agree with.

"you are mistaken about the Canadian economy. Unlike US economy, Canadian economy is not service based. You can run a business in Canada and make more money than US. You may have noticed in some postings that motel room costs CD 100/per night. Imagine running such business. I have seen my relations, with less education, making more money and living in big houses, if that is the criteria you are looking at.

Canadian financial systems is more stable and secure than US system. In 1920s, during the great depression, not even single Canadian bank collapsed whereas Wall Street was total disaster. It is no fluke that Canadian dollar is at par with US dollar. Canada has very well organized social programs, where here is US, the social programs are totally unsustainable. Just watch CNBC or Fox business for an hour. Even China is issuing warning to US to not to devalue dollar by monetyzing the debt. A day after the elections, on Nov 3, Federal reserve bought US treasuries worth 600 billion dollars. If you have little economic sense, you can make out where the US is headed.

On social sense, you are in a country where by and large most of Americans do not want new immigration, legal or illegal. Do not look at big cities, you need to look at large voting public, in US heartland, that has a decisive say in policies coming out of Washington. On the other hand you have very immigrant friendly country where you can bring your siblings, parents easily. In the age of security and safely in US, there is a patriotic act where you can detained for any length of period without any cause. You can see what is happening at airports, either you expose yourself to radiation or subject yourself to new pat down procedure. Imagine your mother, daughter or sister going though pat down procedure by a stranger where breasts and genitals are touched. Imagine a 50 year old man touching the genitals of your five year old son. US is not what it used to be 10/15 years back."

ALso the medical system in the US, do you have any idea how horrendous it is and what a scam it is to pay your medical subscriptions and keep track of all the deductibles, out of pockets, max out crap; nothing like that in Canada.

please be informed about Canada before posting such stuff and if you are genuine and have the guts then post your timeline.
Agree with Jacaranda

Peace!

C

cchabert

sunosuno said:
Hey Guys,
I got PPR today which is good news but not sure should I purse it or not. My GC is also in the queue and seriously, prospects in Canada are not as bright as we have here. You never know when and where you will get job, moving hassle and on top of that weather especially Alberta, too cold for those living in south. I know most of guys are eagerly waiting for PPR but seriously how many of us really thought what the life would once arrived? I have been to Canada before and know lot of people there who are trying really hard to make their livings. The way people are migrating and the current job situation is not as good as we might be thinking so who knows this wait we are going through may be good for us. However, I need some serious comments from seniors especially those are already there, what they say?. Same time I don't wanna discourage anyone and hope for the best to everyone no matter where you live.
Another case of lack of self estimee, waisting resources and taking the place for another immigrant, if you want a comment from a senior member here it is:
Open your eyes and see the pros of immigrate, I use to have a GC in process too, but when this door open I did't think twice and so far I have the best time of my life, tough at the begining but never looking back, so I invite you to have the guts to change your lifestyle and one of these days we can sit, have a beer and laught about the US.

Peace!

C

cchabert

surenderJeet said:
cchabert,

Any idea wow long NYC take to issue PPR once " Medical results have been received".
No idea in this days, on my case take about 3 months, patiente my leash :)

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
Hi cchabert and Alberta Governor,

Once i am in Calgary and if i like to bring my parents for a month or two month on visit then is that possible to get visit visa easily for parents?. Please advise if you have any idea on this or any senior member have any idea on this.

cchabert said:
No idea in this days, on my case take about 3 months, patiente my leash :)

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
AG, cchabert....

i did receive a copy of medical records that my doctor send it to CIC... on CIC forms everything is correct... just on the Xray Report for my self they Mixed up my name... they had it as Middlename + Lastname , First name instead of Last , First + Middle... Do u think this would in anyway cause any problem? I am not sure how they had my name on their Xray?? Normally Detroit seems to be fast in sending out PPR's but for some reason... we are not seeing any activity for the last few weeks...

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
SurenderJeet,

I will be completing 3 months of paying RPRF on Feb 22.
Still no sight of Passport Request from NYC..

surenderJeet said:
cchabert,

Any idea wow long NYC take to issue PPR once " Medical results have been received".

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
Surenderjeet,

Does your address show in ecas?

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
It is really very difficult after file transfer and wait for 3 month and NO PPR. Hope you will get soon.

Avalap said:
SurenderJeet,

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
Avalap,

When did your status changed to " Medical results have been received"?

Avalap said:
SurenderJeet,

DKSCHOWDARY

Star Member
Jan 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
05-05-2009
Nomination.....
16-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-08-2010
File Transfer...
24-01-2011
Med's Request
01-08-2010
Med's Done....
17-08-2010
Is it Worth to order CAIPS ?? My File was transferred to Detroit on Last Week on Jan 2011.. Did anyone ordered their CAIPS notes for File being at Detroit??

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Chigirl did order CAIPS but she's still waiting for the results.

DKSCHOWDARY said:
Is it Worth to order CAIPS ?? My File was transferred to Detroit on Last Week on Jan 2011.. Did anyone ordered their CAIPS notes for File being at Detroit??