+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
moiz4you said:
rascojenkins said:
moiz4you, just be cool hopefully you'll get it soon However if you have your check the file number starts with the letter B.
Yes i have the check but i am not ble to figure out 4 numbers... B 0557 xxxx 6. Those 4 numbers are all overwritten with the other numbers that the bank stamp
So can only be between B055700006 and B055799996. Have you tried these numbers yet?
If you are really curious to know the File # then call the Bank again and ask them to read them for you. May be that can help. I was also curious like you wayyyyyy back in February....and now that curiosity has changed into frustration and endless wait...lol

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When my check got cashed, I was so curious to know the file number. I got the copy of the check, but could not figure out where the file number was located. Nomad helped me with that, but I could not read a few numbers. I called the bank, the lady in the bank could not read them either. Anyway, I stopped worrying about the file number.

Now I have received my AOR/Medical request, but I still have not used the file number (which I can read now) to check my status. I don't think it matters whether they have your info online or not and there is nothing you can do about that anyway. So, stop worrying about it. Relax and enjoy the summer.

If they cashed the check, then they will eventually send you your AOR/Medical request. Do the medical, doctor will send the reports and if there is no medical issue and you do not have a criminal past, you will receive your PPR and you will eventually be in Amazing Alberta. That is the ultimate prize of this marathon race. Good luck to you and the rest of the participants.

moiz4you

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
nix1 said:
When my check got cashed, I was so curious to know the file number. I got the copy of the check, but could not figure out where the file number was located. Nomad helped me with that, but I could not read a few numbers. I called the bank, the lady in the bank could not read them either. Anyway, I stopped worrying about the file number.

Now I have received my AOR/Medical request, but I still have not used the file number (which I can read now) to check my status. I don't think it matters whether they have your info online or not and there is nothing you can do about that anyway. So, stop worrying about it. Relax and enjoy the summer.

If they cashed the check, then they will eventually send you your AOR/Medical request. Do the medical, doctor will send the reports and if there is no medical issue and you do not have a criminal past, you will receive your PPR and you will eventually be in Amazing Alberta. That is the ultimate prize of this marathon race. Good luck to you and the rest of the participants.
Thank you nix... waiting for AOR and will keep you guys posted

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Stupid Question but better ask -
After receiving the nomination, when you send the application to CIC, the forms have to be signed again. Do these forms have to have to current date or the date on which the application was submitted to Alberta for nomination evaluation?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
j2alberta said:
Stupid Question but better ask -
After receiving the nomination, when you send the application to CIC, the forms have to be signed again. Do these forms have to have to current date or the date on which the application was submitted to Alberta for nomination evaluation?
The question might seem stupid but its not. Yes you'll sign them again b4 sending them to CIC and it has to be on or around the date you are mail them out to CIC or else CIC will send them back for signing on a closer date.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Few questions-

My medicals were sent about 2 weeks back. However, on eCas it still says 'In Process'. Should I enquire if they actually received the medicals and if they are ok or if I need to get some tests done again?

Also, my file has been transferred to NY consulate. I haven't recd. any PCC request from them yet (I have my PCC's with me). Should I be proactive and send these to the consulate?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
mango.lassee said:
Few questions-

My medicals were sent about 2 weeks back. However, on eCas it still says 'In Process'. Should I enquire if they actually received the medicals and if they are ok or if I need to get some tests done again?

Also, my file has been transferred to NY consulate. I haven't recd. any PCC request from them yet (I have my PCC's with me). Should I be proactive and send these to the consulate?
As for e-case my medicals we done about 3 months ago but my e-case still has in process.If you click on that IN PROCESS you'll probably see something like We transfer your case to the New york Consulate on ------ date the NY consulate may contact you. So I would not worry much about e-case. I would give 2 to 3 months from the date my file was transfered b4 I start worrying.

If i were you I would send my state PCCs if i have them already. It will save you a lot of time if CIC had to ask for those. By so doing if all is good your next letter from the NY consulate might be PPR.
Good Luck

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Rasco,

I am asking you to answer by intuition. Facts/e-case/CIC are just random...

How long it will be to get passport request after submitting PCC and RPRF? After Meds of course.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Is there anybody who can prepare an excel spreadsheet for CIC process as well. We want to see following things,

CIC Application (How many days monthwise)

Money Order/Check cash (How many days monthwise)

Medicals request/AOR (How many days monthwise)

NY, LA Consulate transfer letter (How many days monthwise)

Additional evidence/Medical test request/PCC (How many days monthwise)

Request for PP with RPRF (How many days monthwise)

Reciept of Stamped Passport with COPR (Certificate of permanent residence) (How many days monthwise)

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Hi guys...
just sharing some info on my case... I sent RPRF +PCCs on June 11... Today I went to the bank and my check was cashed on June 22.... currently waiting to hear from NY.....

taking chily pills however some times they don't have any effect......:)))

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
inge,

you're almost there.... you might even be smelling mountain breeze from canadian rockies in the air now ;)
you should get ppr any time now!

NewAINPmember

Jul 11, 2009
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. Since, all of you have already applied to CIC, can anyone please give me the list of documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
NewAINPmember said:
Hello All,
I am new member of this forum, and I just recieved my AINP Nominee Certificate today. Since, all of you have already applied to CIC, can anyone please give me the list of documents that I need to apply for CIC application. Any help would be highly appreicated.

Thanks much
Can you post your timeline.

C

cchabert

ingegarcia said:
Hi guys...
just sharing some info on my case... I sent RPRF +PCCs on June 11... Today I went to the bank and my check was cashed on June 22.... currently waiting to hear from NY.....

You will prepare the monchis and Chow the Beer for the rest of us...LOL!

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Hi guys...

ingegarcia,
Smart I quess if CIC cashes the check for RPRF that means you are clear and ready to go LOL.