Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Oh.. man !!

Those guys are very unpredictable, you don't know whose file they pick up at what time. Since you are the governor .. you must have instructed them some algorithm in how they do certain things ... ;)

Also Dude, you are just about to make -100 ratings ;D ... whats up with that.. !!!!!!!!!

AlbertaGovernor said:
Why dont you tell everyone your secret influence in the process .....

rezendgi

Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2008
Doc's Request.
24-11-2009
Nomination.....
09-12-2009
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
16-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Thanks dude ! Good luck on your process !

Ell.Bee said:
Congrats dude !

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezendgi said:
Oh.. man !!

Those guys are very unpredictable, you don't know whose file they pick up at what time. Since you are the governor .. you must have instructed them some algorithm in how they do certain things ... ;)

Also Dude, you are just about to make -100 ratings ;D ... whats up with that.. !!!!!!!!!
you got it! how did you think you got the ppr before others who have done medicals prior to you.

ah the -ve ratings happen to popular folks for having talked the facts. true the facts are bitter though.

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Hey Chalo Canada,

Am very happy for you... Congrats dude.
Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

ChaloCanada said:
My updates...

On Tuesday I went to LA CIC office expecting to get a decision on the same day. They took my application and said they need 3 days to process work permit. The lady at the counter was very helpful. She checked my file and also checked with an officer abt the US visa situation, as I had a pending H1B extension they accepted my application.

Today the lady called me saying my work permit was approved and they will mail the passports on Monday.

kv_ajay

Star Member
Feb 7, 2009
It will be interesting to see what action they take after your communication

Good luck!

KW71 said:
hello everyone, frustrated with slow process at buffalo consulate, i exchanged following communication

From: re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca <re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
Subject: RE: Medicals done
Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 8:48 PM

Please provide the following additional information:
1. Your date of birth
2. Your name exactly as it appears in your passport
3. The name of the province which nominated you.
4. Your nomination certificate number.

Thank you.

Immigration Section
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo, New York

Sent: October 15, 2010 12:46 PM
To: BFALO (IMMIGRATION)
Subject: RE: Medicals done scb

My application was submitted in the first week of February 2010.

From: re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca <re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
Subject: RE: Medicals done scb

Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 1:40 PM

Dear Sir:
When did you submit your application to our office?

Immigratio

n Section
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo, New York

Sent: October 15, 2010 9:13 AM

Even if your office accepts more than 2000 applications every month, there must be a procedure in processing those applications. There is a big discrepancy how your office processes applications after medicals are completed. Some candidates get the process completed one month after the medicals, some 2 months after the medicals. I did my medicals 4 months back and my application is complete. I have attached the rule book for Provincial Nominees. It clearly says that Visa Officer should process file as soon as the application is complete. We were promised shorter processing time through provincial nominees process. It is taking longer than Federal process. My background check is done, medicals are done. What is it that is delaying my application?

Date: Thursday, October 7, 2010, 6:21 PM

We accept more than 2000 permanent resident applications every month, most of them priority cases. Circumstances beyond our control can create backlogs.
Please note, processing times are simply averages and subject to change, they are not guarantees. As indicated on our website, the processing times noted are an average of files finalized between July 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010. Past processing times may not indicate the length of time it will take to finalize applications in the future.
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Sent: October 6, 2010 6:06 PM

Buffalo Consulate has the slowest processing time. Provincial nominee's application does not need to wait for one year for the process to complete. My application is complete. The dates of your processing times should be very clear. Someone has to taken a legal action against your consulate.

tonyind

Star Member
Sep 26, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2009
Nomination.....
12/10/2009
AOR Received.
07/23/2010
File Transfer...
01/05/2011 (Detroit )
Med's Request
07/23/2010
Med's Done....
07/29/2010 reached 08/5/2010
Passport Req..
06/10/11
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/11
:-X :-X :-X MERA NUMBER KAAB AAYEGAAAA :-X :-X :-X

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Hi,
Your frustration is justified. However there is no promise made by CIC that your file will be processed in any timeframe. Even if you were to go by published timelines, Buffalo's processing is the same as the average for Americas and if you look in the overall 100%, it can take 11 months to process. The very fact that there are cases being approved/finalized ahead of you, indicates that they are working and have some process in place. Any amount of argument against it will not work, as there is bound to be a quotable reason why they didn't process your file. While I commend you for your action, and understand you'd have multiple issues that require you to find an answer soon, you should also consider the repercussions, as there is no statistical evidence indicating that CIC is not processing files.

This is my opinion and I may sound conservative and wrong: because I am numbed and opinionated as a result the terrible state US immigration is in! So if any of you feel I am wrong, you're totally right with that.

KW71 said:
hello everyone, frustrated with slow process at buffalo consulate, i exchanged following communication

Date: Friday, October 15, 2010, 8:48 PM

C

cchabert

.....Even if your office accepts more than 2000 applications every month, there must be a procedure in processing those applications. There is a big discrepancy how your office processes applications after medicals are completed. Some candidates get the process completed one month after the medicals, some 2 months after the medicals. I did my medicals 4 months back and my application is complete. I have attached the rule book for Provincial Nominees. It clearly says that Visa Officer should process file as soon as the application is complete. We were promised shorter processing time through provincial nominees process. It is taking longer than Federal process. My background check is done, medicals are done. What is it that is delaying my application?.......

In my personal opinion I wouldn't sent what you wrote in that tone, you are at risk of a great chance that they simply pile your aplication on the desk for ever, immigration offciers have all the rights and you can't prove anything, the only thing you can do is made them mad with complains, even if you have sent all your info doesn't indicate that you have your PR waiting for you.

Patiente is a virtue

Peace!

lightsinthemist

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-28-2009
Nomination.....
12-07-2009 CIC app 05-15-2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
Manny

I would agree completely with your take on the situation.CIC is not making any promises on the timeline of processing . It is just my opinion that Canada is still doing a much better job than the nutjob Immigration procedures of USA where people are stuck in the line waiting for just priority dates since 8/9 yrs .

KW71

I sympathize with the frustation you have with the process, all of us are in the same boat.

Lightsinthemist

Manny said:
Hi,
Your frustration is justified. However there is no promise made by CIC that your file will be processed in any timeframe. Even if you were to go by published timelines, Buffalo's processing is the same as the average for Americas and if you look in the overall 100%, it can take 11 months to process. The very fact that there are cases being approved/finalized ahead of you, indicates that they are working and have some process in place. Any amount of argument against it will not work, as there is bound to be a quotable reason why they didn't process your file. While I commend you for your action, and understand you'd have multiple issues that require you to find an answer soon, you should also consider the repercussions, as there is no statistical evidence indicating that CIC is not processing files.

This is my opinion and I may sound conservative and wrong: because I am numbed and opinionated as a result the terrible state US immigration is in! So if any of you feel I am wrong, you're totally right with that.

jag123

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2009
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
03-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12/17/2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Seniors,

How much time cic buffalo give to submit the passport after PPR request.

Thanks

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
I personaly do not agree with your personal opinion.
i back this guy whatever he did is correct...just raising his concern..if for that reason they are going to pile his application..which they have already piled then canada is not worth all this hassel....he is brave and deserve applause..keep it up man..i wish if everyone can be like you...then everything will be all set....

cchabert said:
.....Even if your office accepts more than 2000 applications every month, there must be a procedure in processing those applications. There is a big discrepancy how your office processes applications after medicals are completed. Some candidates get the process completed one month after the medicals, some 2 months after the medicals. I did my medicals 4 months back and my application is complete. I have attached the rule book for Provincial Nominees. It clearly says that Visa Officer should process file as soon as the application is complete. We were promised shorter processing time through provincial nominees process. It is taking longer than Federal process. My background check is done, medicals are done. What is it that is delaying my application?.......

In my personal opinion I wouldn't sent what you wrote in that tone, you are at risk of a great chance that they simply pile your aplication on the desk for ever, immigration offciers have all the rights and you can't prove anything, the only thing you can do is made them mad with complains, even if you have sent all your info doesn't indicate that you have your PR waiting for you.

Patiente is a virtue

Peace!