Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thx dna!!
I send them by UPS... and paid US $830 (415*2) for the RPRF with a cashier check from Bank of America... guessing it is the same as certified check... I'll check next with the Bank to see if the check has been cashed....
DNA, was your case transferred to NY, or is Buffalo processing your PR?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Thx dna!!
I send them by UPS... and paid US $830 (415*2) for the RPRF with a cashier check from Bank of America... guessing it is the same as certified check... I'll check next with the Bank to see if the check has been cashed....
DNA, was your case transferred to NY, or is Buffalo processing your PR?
Buffalo

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't heard from CND CIC NY regarding my application. I just realized that I haven't sent AINP with PN status update form. I faxed it few minutes ago. Just wanted to know if other applicants have faxed their status to AINP.

C

cchabert

Tapak said:
I haven't heard from CND CIC NY regarding my application. I just realized that I haven't sent AINP with PN status update form. I faxed it few minutes ago. Just wanted to know if other applicants have faxed their status to AINP.
I do last week when I got my AOR and medicals request :)

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
Tapak said:
I think we should send the PN status update form after we land in Alberta, but I am not sure if I am right.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
Tapak said:
Tapak,
I too faxed my PN status update after a week or two I received my aor#.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
jajamaya said:
Tapak said:
I think we should send the PN status update form after we land in Alberta, but I am not sure if I am right.

i just spoke to my nomination officer and he said its ok to fax that sheet after the PR
is issued ...

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ainpdude said:
jajamaya said:
Tapak said:

i just spoke to my nomination officer and he said its ok to fax that sheet after the PR
is issued ...
That's what I thought too

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
I got IA from LA saying no need for a Personal Interview. But they need a fresh home country PCC and proof of full-time employment in the US.

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
bendjoe:

So, CIC need proof of full-time employment in the US? What if H1b already expired? -- in my case, my H1b already expires and now I'm on F-1. Should I tell him up-front?

bendjoe said:
I got IA from LA saying no need for a Personal Interview. But they need a fresh home country PCC and proof of full-time employment in the US.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
bendjoe said:
The good news is you know where you stand at this point. Did they give you a time frame to supply the doc?

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
bendjoe:

In addition, when did you submit your PCC? Is it beyond 3 months after you submitted? If so, do we need to re-submit another PCC?

I submitted all docs back in February '09. Got AOR + Medical on 5/09 and up to now, it's already past 3 months.

bendjoe said:

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
I submitted home country PCCs FBI along with the initial application in Feb. Now they need just the home country PCC alone no FBI.
They have given four months to obtain the documents.