+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

rajeshindy

Apr 16, 2009
Hello Guys

I did send my CIC application on May 18. It got returned today due to errors in the application. When i send my application again, will CIC process my application based on May 18 processing date or the date when my application will reach them for the second time ?

Thanks for your info in advance

Regards

Rajesh

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Which consulate did you get the 221g at?

canadatryingguy said:
I got 221g when i went for H1B visa stamping. It was a pink 221g. You can track the progress of your clearance by typing in the case number (something like eCas). It got cleared in 21 days. I got the visa on 24th day from visa interview. The online tracking status still shows 'In Progress'.

These online status tracking are not very reliable whether its US or Canada....lol...

Best

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
New Delhi

omardalian said:
Which consulate did you get the 221g at?

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Get it done in canada somewhere - toronto, ottawa etc wherever you find the appointment.
NEw delhi is getting bad..........my friend got a 221g or something similar to it - reason: because his masters degree is chemical engineering.
they wanted to understand if he had been working on something dangerous......
You gotta be kidding me...

Anyways Sorry for digressing from this thread topic....

But again hearing about PPRs, looks like things have started picking up in the forum.....with Jan - feb applicants getting PPRs

- virgos

omardalian said:
dang I am planning on getting h1b stamping in delhi. Heard these days they are giving 221g's to everyone lol.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
wantabnomination said:
Congrates,

can you mention the email address you recieved the email so we can add it to contact list so it does not go to junk mails when we recieve it in future.

thanks
Hi - The email was from BFALOIMPA-AP@international.gc.ca

I think is getting processed from Buffalo Centre, not transfered to any other.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
image6000 said:
email2Kale,

Thanks, Also did they give you a deadline to send your passport ?

Mine was processed just 1 day after yours so hopefully I hear something from them very soon.

Thanks,
Hi - Hope to hear from you too the same soon. Yes, they had mentioned to submit Passports within 60days.

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Hi Virgos,Priya,email2kale...,

Did you guys paid RPRF after your medicals done? Do we need to wait for request for the same from CIC or Can we pay with out asking us?
Did you get any letter from CIC asking to pay RPRF ? When you pay RPRF how you are going to mention that it is yours, like name,file name etc some where? Other than the File Number with bar code suppilied by CIC on the envelop that you are sending those cheques/DDs.
Is there any photo specifications for photo for medicals beacuase my guys from my doctors office told me that passport photos are fine no specifications for it. Your advise is more appreciated.

Thanks
Virgo

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
virgo said:

Did you guys paid RPRF after your medicals done? Do we need to wait for request for the same from CIC or Can we pay with out asking us?
Did you get any letter from CIC asking to pay RPRF ? When you pay RPRF how you are going to mention that it is yours, like name,file name etc some where? Other than the File Number with bar code suppilied by CIC on the envelop that you are sending those cheques/DDs.
Is there any photo specifications for photo for medicals beacuase my guys from my doctors office told me that passport photos are fine no specifications for it. Your advise is more appreciated.

Thanks
Virgo
Well, I did not pay and with PPR request they have asked to pay RPRF.
So, will be sending a Cashiers Check (mention file# on back of the DD/CC/MO as per their instructions) along with passports. This way, I think we can track the passport request process too. Though, they have mentioned it will take 15 business days for return after passport is submitted.
Regarding photos, I hope the same photos will workout what we had send with CIC application.

Thanks
-Kale

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
My understanding is that RPRF can be paid at any point of time. It can be paid -

1) With initial application
2) Or when you get your AOR/Medical request
3) Or when you are requested for your PCC/FBI clearance.
4) Or any day after you get your AOR (so that you have your B number as a reference).

RPRF should not be send after initial application but before AOR because you don't have the B number.

Consider RPRF as visa issuance fee. CIC will not issue you visa unless you have paid the fee. So the only time CIC will "specifically" request for RPRF when they ask for passport to issue visa.

CIC will return your RPRF if they don't want to issue you a visa.

Sending RPRF before "specifically" requested does not speed up the process.

Priya volunteered to pay RPRF. Email2Kale was asked to pay RPRF.

Priya completed her medical examination on 27 May and CIC asked for passport on 30 June. Total No. of Days consumed = 34
Email2Kale completed his medical on 17 June and CIC asked for passport/RPRF on 22 July. Total No. of Days consumed = 35

virgo said:

Thanks
Virgo

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
virgo said:

Thanks
Virgo
Virgo;

I just scheduled my appointment with a DMP, and the photo specifications are the same - photos with a white background, 35 mm x45 mm

hsetin

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-12-2012
File Transfer...
11-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
Well, I agree with most of what you said, however timing can vary for lot of unknown reasons and does not have to be 30-40 days.
My medicals were submitted on May 17, and my application is "IN PROCESS" since May 7, and I am still not requested for the passport, I had also sent my RPRF on July 7 (after reading emails on the forum) and the MO was cashed on 17th July,
So even after 2 months of medical submission -Still no email from CIC !

So it can vary from person to person :-\

canadatryingguy said:
My understanding is that RPRF can be paid at any point of time. It can be paid -

4) Or any day after you get your AOR (so that you have your B number as a reference).

RPRF should not be send after initial application but before AOR because you don't have the B number.

Consider RPRF as visa issuance fee. CIC will not issue you visa unless you have paid the fee. So the only time CIC will "specifically" request for RPRF when they ask for passport to issue visa.

Priya completed her medical examination on 27 May and CIC asked for passport on 30 June. Total No. of Days consumed = 34
Email2Kale completed his medical on 17 June and CIC asked for passport/RPRF on 22 July. Total No. of Days consumed = 35

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeshindy said:
Hello Guys

I did send my CIC application on May 18. It got returned today due to errors in the application. When i send my application again, will CIC process my application based on May 18 processing date or the date when my application will reach them for the second time ?

Thanks for your info in advance

Regards

Rajesh
your application was not complete when you had sent it in may. now if it is complete it will be processed as per the new receipt date.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadatryingguy said:

email2kale timelines are not updated on the cic tracker. Jasper, vsrao please update it.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Guys,

Did anyone of you used USPS to send additional documents to CIC buffalo. I was just wondering as I used USPS priority mail(Tracking enabled) a month ago to add my newborn daughter but still waiting for CIC to cash the check. I did email them and they sent me a generic response saying you would only get the medical request form for newborn once the data gets recorded to your file. Not sure if this much time is taken or my documents really reached CIC.

Please advise your experience by sending via USPS priority mail as opposed to fedex / UPS.

Regards