Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Good to note! I completed my Meds on 7/15 - the doc office will send to CIC in 2 weeks time they said. I sent you a PM.

omardalian, desikivaat - have you received AOR and Meds?

Jasper said:
I updated your timeline info on our spreadsheet.

Btw I also received my AOR and Medical request yesterday (July 15).

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Manny said:
Good to note! I completed my Meds on 7/15 - the doc office will send to CIC in 2 weeks time they said. I sent you a PM.

Hi Manny,

It is good to hear that you got over a viral infection.

I entered your Meds timeline and Doctor info on our spreadsheet last night. But new info doesn't usually get published online on weekends, so it may not show up till next week.

Anyway, I think PPR is the only stop left in this immigration journey for you. Congratulations!

goolti

May 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai... can someone please tell if it possible to do contracting for usa company in canada... we have to pay double tax

kv_ajay

Star Member
Feb 7, 2009
Hi Guys,

Quick question. I have my name spelled incorrectly on medical forms. I am going to do medicals tomorrow. Do you think I should go ahead with it ? I am planning to contact CIC but it will take time, any suggestions.

I searched in forum for spelled and found few posts but 'name spelled incorrectly in medicals' kind of issue was not found. if you know any previous case that would be helpful.

Sincerely,

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
My suggestion: Don't do the medicals now. The letter that came with the med request clearly asks you to contact CIC by mail or fax if you find any inaccuracy. I would not suggest you take a chance with misspelled names at this stage - get it corrected right now. Send them a fax as indicated on the letter and then reschedule meds after getting the corrected requests. Make sure you send them proof of correct spelling in the fax itself.

kv_ajay said:
Hi Guys,

Quick question. I have my name spelled incorrectly on medical forms. I am going to do medicals tomorrow. Do you think I should go ahead with it ? I am planning to contact CIC but it will take time, any suggestions.

I searched in forum for spelled and found few posts but 'name spelled incorrectly in medicals' kind of issue was not found. if you know any previous case that would be helpful.

Sincerely,

pb

Feb 21, 2009
Hello All -

I will really appreciate any help with this... I sent my application to CIC in the month of March. Today I received a letter stating the below. I sent my nomination approval letter along with my application in March.

I was wondering if anyone here did receive the same letter. Does this mean that I need to resend them the nomination letter? Please help me understand what should be my next action or what is the best possible way to communicate with CIC to under the next action needed in reply to this letter.

Letter Content :-

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received at the Immigration Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo, New York.

Option 1 (Checked)
We note that you intend to be processed under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You must obtain a "certificate of nomination" from the provice where you intend to reside. If you are accepted by the province, they will issue a "certificate of nomination" and send you the "approval letter". Once you have obtained this form, please send the original document with your completed application package for permanent residence to the Immigration Regional Program Centre in Buffalo.

Option 2
Your Provincial Nominee certificate has expired or is about to expire. Before you resubmit your application you must obtain an extension of the certificate from the province. If the province approves the extenson of the certificate they will send you the "approval letter". Once you have obtained this form, please send the original document with your completed application package for permanent residence to the Immigration Regional Program Centre in Buffalo.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Sorry to hear that.
Looks like they over looked your nomination letter, the reason might be you had not arranged it in the order its posted on consulate website but not sure. Have they returned the entire application or have sent just the letter. You should call them first thing in the morning on Monday.
Good Luck!

pb said:
Hello All -

I will really appreciate any help with this... I sent my application to CIC in the month of March. Today I received a letter stating the below. I sent my nomination approval letter along with my application in March.

I was wondering if anyone here did receive the same letter. Does this mean that I need to resend them the nomination letter? Please help me understand what should be my next action or what is the best possible way to communicate with CIC to under the next action needed in reply to this letter.

Letter Content :-

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received at the Immigration Regional Program Centre (RPC) in Buffalo, New York.

Option 1 (Checked)
We note that you intend to be processed under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). You must obtain a "certificate of nomination" from the provice where you intend to reside. If you are accepted by the province, they will issue a "certificate of nomination" and send you the "approval letter". Once you have obtained this form, please send the original document with your completed application package for permanent residence to the Immigration Regional Program Centre in Buffalo.

Option 2
Your Provincial Nominee certificate has expired or is about to expire. Before you resubmit your application you must obtain an extension of the certificate from the province. If the province approves the extenson of the certificate they will send you the "approval letter". Once you have obtained this form, please send the original document with your completed application package for permanent residence to the Immigration Regional Program Centre in Buffalo.

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Hi Manny, Nothing so far. Not sure what I can do. there is no way to contact them either which sucks.

Manny said:

pb

Feb 21, 2009
Thanks for your reply. I feared what you just mentioned. They have only sent a single page letter which has there email id only but no contact number to call and confirm. I notice their number on CIC website. I will call them first thing Monday morning.

Thanks again for your reply.

wantabnomination said:
Sorry to hear that.
Looks like they over looked your nomination letter, the reason might be you had not arranged it in the order its posted on consulate website but not sure. Have they returned the entire application or have sent just the letter. You should call them first thing in the morning on Monday.
Good Luck!

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Dont worry pb

I believe this is a mistake from their end and will be fixed otherwise they would have returned the entire application.
Dont worry!

pb said:
Thanks for your reply. I feared what you just mentioned. They have only sent a single page letter which has there email id only but no contact number to call and confirm. I notice their number on CIC website. I will call them first thing Monday morning.

Thanks again for your reply.

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
kv_ajay,

Just go ahead with the medical appointment. The medical practioner can correct the spelling mistake in your name. Even when i took medical appointment my mailing address was wrong and my middle name was missing on the form. The doctor took take care of it.

Srini

mahj

Jul 17, 2010
Hi

I have received AOR on July 15 2010 and requested for medicals.
I found a mistake in my son medical form that the first name printed in last name column and last name printed in first name column.

I'm thinking to go ahead and get the medicals at Houston DMP.
Any suggestions would appreciate.

Thanks

AB2009IL

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 06 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 04 2009
Nomination.....
26 Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 05 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Mar 30 2010
Med's Request
Mar 05 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 30 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jul 09 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 26 2010
LANDED..........
Aug 19 2010
Can any one post their experience with New York Consulate? I would like to know how long does it take to receive passport back from the consulate once they receive it.

yojo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
17-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
17-NOV-2010 (Seattle)
Med's Request
17-JUL-2010
Med's Done....
05-AUG-2010
Passport Req..
22-FEB-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-MAR-2011
LANDED..........
waiting
I received my AOR and Medical request on 07/17/2010. CIC received application on 03/31/2010.

Jasper/vsrao,

Please update my timeline and Thanks for your consistent work for all of us.

uhatana

Aug 28, 2008
my file was trasferred to local consulate

My file was transferred to local consulate. Is it means that my case is approved? Does anyone's file was transfered to local consulate and denied?
Thanks for help to all of you.