+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
image6000 said:
saravkamaraj,

Did you also get Medical request along with AOR on March , 2010? Also could you please update your CIC time line on tracking sheet that Jasper and VSrao have created .

Thanks
Thanks for response.
Yes I got medical also with AOR stating that not to schedule medical for next 3 months or unitl further info.

But in medical it states to do medical immedialtely or wuthin 60 days otherwise it will delay processing period.
I sent out an email to CIC regarding this confusion but no reply.
And got advice from other members to go ahead with medical as it will be valid for 12 months.So i am doing medical on friday.

I will update the spread sheet with mt timeline.

vzaveri

Aug 10, 2009
rezendgi said:
Zaveri,

when did you submit and when did they come back with this query ?

I don't remember sending I-94 to CIC, this is something new, because it was not on Buffalo checklist.
Our initial application was sent to CIC in December end. On Jan 20th we received a letter stating we needed additional documents(we didnt received a file number)requesting the following:
Current or expired entry/exit stamps in your national passport
Current or expired status documents indicating the date you were admitted and the validity
I-94 Card
I-797 (for H1-B status)

We resent the application on January 27th.
We havent heard back anything as of yet. We are waiting for a file number so that we can send the FBI and PCC Certificates.

F

feras80

It looks like they are extending the process due of the economy situation in Alberta. According to trackitt, it used to take 2-3 months to get an AOR. Now it's up to 30 weeks. Plus, they ask people to do medical after 3 months of AOR date.

saravkamaraj said:
Thanks for response.
Yes I got medical also with AOR stating that not to schedule medical for next 3 months or unitl further info.

But in medical it states to do medical immedialtely or wuthin 60 days otherwise it will delay processing period.
I sent out an email to CIC regarding this confusion but no reply.
And got advice from other members to go ahead with medical as it will be valid for 12 months.So i am doing medical on friday.

I will update the spread sheet with mt timeline.

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
image6000 said:
saravkamaraj,

Did you also get Medical request along with AOR on March , 2010? Also could you please update your CIC time line on tracking sheet that Jasper and VSrao have created .

Thanks

hi I couldn't find the tracking sheet anywhere, her is my timeline

FSW - No
AINP app filed on: Dec 22,2008
AINP Nomination: March 1st 2009
Application sent to CIC Buffalo: Nov 14th 2009
Application sent back asking more doc's (Like I797, Pasport visa copies and all port of entry dates) - on Nov 22nd
Second time Application sent to CIC Buffalo: Nov 24th 2009
Recievd AOR and Medical - March 4th 2010

saravkamaraj

Mar 8, 2010
Manny said:
Hi all!
If you have already sent in your application to CIC and are in the process can you please send in information of the following dates to this thread? Jasper and vsrao are maintaining an awesome spreadsheet that helps us evaluate time trends. I note there are no entries since Aug 2009 filing date and think many of your cases are not in the list. Thus this request. Please spare some time and provide your timelines. Thanks a zillion!

Date Appl received by CIC:
Date CIC request for correction (if any):
Date Money Order cashed by CIC:
Date of Medical request/ AOR recd date:
Date medicals done:
Date of consular transfer:
Date of passport request from CIC:
Date passport received back with Visa:

Thanks again!
Cheers,
Manny
Here is my time line .....

Application sent back asking more doc's (Like I797, Pasport visa and all port of entry dates page copies)- on Nov 22nd

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's really sad what a lot of guys are going through with this goof up that AINP did. It does not set high standards of their immigration program when they had earlier stated that all the applications for IT codes would be accepted if sent before such and such date. So many of our forum members would be feeling heart-broken and their dreams shattered after waiting so long for AINP which initially seemed so promising. I understand their feelings as my best friend also got the rejection letter. The irony is that my friend gave my AINP nomination letter to me from the mailbox, while I gave him the dreaded rejection letter from the mailbox knowing fully well what would be the content of the letter and then seeing him read that and watching him feel disappointed. So I deeply understand their situation and therefore what I am writing below should not mean I am insensitive to them and I fully support anything that gives nomination to the guys who were on the right side of the deadline.

Ok, so I read on this forum that some lawyers are planning a class action lawsuit against AINP. The thing that is playing in the back of my mind is that if a class action lawsuit is brought against AINP then it might lead to revokement of nominations or the CIC process getting indefinitely delayed until such time the lawsuit would be finalized. I am not being paranoid because I have worked in US Federal Sector and have seen closely how governments work. I have seen that on confidential and sensitive issues over which a decision has been taken by a committee and if that decision is challenged or protested then the entire process comes to a screeching halt - no matter how important the subject was. I personally have been a witness to these protests and that is why I am feeling such discomfort. All of us with nominations have waited so long and hard for the nomination to come. And CIC process is getting mysterious and delayed by an exponential factor every passing day. The last thing it needs is a lawsuit of this nature to derail it completely. And we might never come to know what actually is going on behind the scenes at CIC and AINP.

Canadian Immigration is no stranger in changing rules midway through the process. Only very recently CIC returned application for FSW cases filed between Feb 2008 and Oct 2008 because of changes that came in effect in Nov of 2008. God only knows what they wanted to prove.

Again I do not mean to be selfish and I certainly am not oblivious to the plights of folks whose application got rejected by AINP. I put down these words as this being an open forum I felt the need to vent my thoughts. I wish Good luck to everyone who got nominations as well as those who didn't.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
saravkamaraj said:

Application sent back asking more doc's (Like I797, Pasport visa and all port of entry dates page copies)- on Nov 22nd
Thank you for sharing your timeline, saravkamaraj. I entered your info in the CIC spreadsheet.

6SigmaMBB

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Folks,

A quick update on my application status: I have received an email from LA consulate requesting to send my passport for Visa stamping. Guess, am almost there!

CHeers,
6Sigma

kins4u2

Star Member
Mar 20, 2009
Hello Folks,

I'm updating my few details.

Date when Application rcvd by CIC: 8th March 2010
Date when Cashier Check Encashed: 17th March 2010

Application was sent including FBI report and Home country PCC.

Thanks,

F

feras80

Hello saravkamaraj,
Have you sent PCC with your initial application?
Good luck

saravkamaraj said:

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for saravkamraj -

Could a reason for the delay be that your nomination certificate has expired? Based on the dates you have suggested here your nomination was more than 8 months old when you applied to CIC (Nomination date: March 1, CIC app date Nov 14).

What are we missing here?

feras80 said:
Hello saravkamaraj,
Have you sent PCC with your initial application?
Good luck

sman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to notarize the copies of Passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, I-797 ?

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

I'm updating my few details.

Date when Application rcvd by CIC: 10th March 2010
Date when Cashier Check Encashed: 17th March 2010

Application was sent including FBI report and Home country PCC. I had send the cashier's check for $965 (510+455) so was bit worried if they would accept it or not. Glad that the application package is not coming back to me now. Many thanks to all the people in this forum whose minute observation to details helped me fill up the forms correctly and gather all necessary documents.

CIC shows great speed in cashing the checks that we submit, I hope they match the processing speed with this speed.

Request Jasper/ Vsrao to please update the spreadsheet tracker.

car33r

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If these documents are in English then I don't think there is the need to notarize these documents. Just send the copies.

But if the documents are in a language other than English, then you will have to get the translation done and notarize the translation.

sman said:
Do we need to notarize the copies of Passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, I-797 ?