13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
despo,

Even i used the same email address for sending all my queries to NY office

newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

srini

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can u tell me what exactly you wrote in the email here please Chintu and Venky? i want to see if my contents were offensive or what ? you can exlude your personal info from that email.

thanx guy

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Took care to be extra polite ;D

This is in regards to my application for Permanent Residence in Canada, . My case was transferred to the Canadian Consul General in New York City on I tracked my medicals to be delivered at Ottawa . I see Medical received on my application status and was told my file was in final review

Since then I have received no updates, when checking online. I apologize for bothering you again with another inquiry but I am just worried in the case that some communication has been sent from the Consulate to myself which may have been lost or misplaced in the mail.

I would be very grateful if you could give me any information you have regarding my case status.

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venky321 said:
Took care to be extra polite ;D

This is in regards to my application for Permanent Residence in Canada, . My case was transferred to the Canadian Consul General in New York City on I tracked my medicals to be delivered at Ottawa . I see Medical received on my application status and was told my file was in final review

Since then I have received no updates, when checking online. I apologize for bothering you again with another inquiry but I am just worried in the case that some communication has been sent from the Consulate to myself which may have been lost or misplaced in the mail.

I would be very grateful if you could give me any information you have regarding my case status.
I think CIC will start putting a auto-reply in thier email. "Please do not write those polite, diplomatic letters to this email address. Simply put the purpose of your email in subject line and your name with file details. These words such as "humble" "grateful" "sincerely" "respectfully" are meant for professions like lawyers, hookers and politicians "

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
Yippee Guys got the Brown Envelope today with PPR and landing fees... Couldnot have been so happy.. POsted on 4th Jan delivered today.. Feel like singing at the top of my voice but am a terrible singer so wont try... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can still sing here i have ear buds kept asside incase if its true that you are terrible singer

i am really happy for u dude. you now can think little more abt your future in alberta
good luck.

ichintu said:
Yippee Guys got the Brown Envelope today with PPR and landing fees... Couldnot have been so happy.. POsted on 4th Jan delivered today.. Feel like singing at the top of my voice but am a terrible singer so wont try... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

indium-sulfide-2

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

When I get the medical exam request, can i postpone the test date? Because my wife is pregnant. I totally do not want to take any risk for my wife to take the medical test. Child is more important than Canada.

Best

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
I think you have to inform CIC that your wife is pregnant and won't be able to take the medical exam. The doctor told me that they cannot perform x-rays on pregnant women (except on emergencies) and would have to wait until childbirth.

indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear All,

When I get the medical exam request, can i postpone the test date? Because my wife is pregnant. I totally do not want to take any risk for my wife to take the medical test. Child is more important than Canada.

Best

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Indium

First of all congrats !! Well once you get the medical request you must go to Doctor for tests however you must notify doctor that your wife is pregent. They will know what to do. They will conduct your medical examination and your wife's partially i guess. Doctor will not perform x'ray for your wife. But canada immigration does need x'ray for your wife that can be done after her pregnancy. That way only partial medical results will be sent to CIC. They will keep your file in queue. After that once you get new born in your life you have to contact them to add new family memebr in your file. That time they will send you details of how to add new born in to file along with his/her medical request and your wife's x'ray report and also application fee for your new born. Once all those are received by CIC than your file will be processed further.

Summery: you can not postpon your wife's medical. It is advisible to do partial medical for your wife. Doctor will ask first thing when you walk in his clinic that is she pregenant. that time make sure you answer "YES". they will know what to do after that. and no harm asking doctor how rest of the test will be performed on your wife after delivery. they go through this kind of stuff all the time and they have pretty much idea about your situation.

Good Luck.

indium-sulfide-2 said:
Dear All,

Best

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
despoimmigrant said:
venky did you get reply to your email?
Not yet. Usually takes about 3-4 days from previous times I mailed them.

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Hey guys,
Can someone post the link to trackitt where we had a table updated with everyone's timelines. thanks

jyde

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Virginia
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2008
Doc's Request.
09-09-2009
Nomination.....
17-01-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
Not Requested
File Transfer...
20-05-2009
Med's Request
11-05-2009
Med's Done....
14-05-2009
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
12-17-2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-23-2009
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees

karl said:
Hey guys,
Can someone post the link to trackitt where we had a table updated with everyone's timelines. thanks

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Congrats IChintu!!!

Hope i get mine soon!!

ichintu said: