ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
yes, definitely it is safer that using AVR... If I get a chance to find an available time for the visa appointment I will.

GirlOntario said:
ingegarcia said:
I'm agree with you cchabert..... actually I read in a newspaper today and they they were refering to all of us as temporary guess workers... (H1B, H2B, seasonal visa, illegals, etc) no offense with illegals, nor other type of visas holders...

BTW I am also planning to do my landing in february/2010 using AVR.. I'll post my experience once I do my landing....

cchabert said:
Tapak said:
No offences to Illegal immigrants, but I still feel the pain and humiliation, as if I was an illegal.

This rude behaviour has made my determination stronger than ever to make Canada my home.
Agree 100% To uncle Sam we're all criminals
Why not h1B stamping ?

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Quick question - All my state PCC have come. Am I allowed to open them or do I have to keep them as I have received in envelopes? I actually opened the envelop for couple and now thinking if it is OK to do so? I hope they dont reject it if it is not in sealed envelop??????

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can open it. There is no harm.
avikashyap said:
Quick question - All my state PCC have come. Am I allowed to open them or do I have to keep them as I have received in envelopes? I actually opened the envelop for couple and now thinking if it is OK to do so? I hope they dont reject it if it is not in sealed envelop??????

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
Guys,
I need your guidance

I would be getting my alberta nomination in a week and i understand my first step is to get police clearance and after i get those send my application to CIC.

I have lived in 2 states in US

So i guess i need to apply to both the states for PCC and then FBI and then our INdian consulate for Indian police clearance.

So all together 4 places..

Please correct me if i am wrong

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude u can open them, read them copy them whatever u want u can do it......anyways they are going to verify this so don;t worry, i got my PCC from PA police in 10mins online....so its fun don;t worry.

Ben

avikashyap said:

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi mouli,

how was your medical.....i hope it went well let me know what happen.....

Ben

emceemouli said:
Xprime said:
hey thanks Avikashyap and welcome to forum.

Can anyone tell me what exactly happen during this medical exam....... and what exactly they do during this...

Thanks
Ben

avikashyap said:
Congrats Mouli and Xprime.

Now you guys will be on hot seat of this forum.
I booked an appointment for medicals for tuesday and they mentioned that they would do complete physicals which includes blood work, urinal analysis, past history check, blood pressure, chest xray, eye test and they mentioned they charge 350$/ head for the exam.

Items to take
forms, 2 passport size photos, pic id, eyelasses and any medication if you take currently.

seniors can you let us know if we miss something..any precautions before medical examinations....

Thanks,
Mouli

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xprime said:
Hi mouli,

Ben

emceemouli said:
Xprime said:

Can anyone tell me what exactly happen during this medical exam....... and what exactly they do during this...

Thanks
Ben

avikashyap said:

I booked an appointment for medicals for tuesday and they mentioned that they would do complete physicals which includes blood work, urinal analysis, past history check, blood pressure, chest xray, eye test and they mentioned they charge 350$/ head for the exam.

Items to take
forms, 2 passport size photos, pic id, eyelasses and any medication if you take currently.

seniors can you let us know if we miss something..any precautions before medical examinations....

Thanks,
Mouli
Hi Ben,
i did my medicals today for me and my family...They had a basic questionarre which we had to answer and then they drawed blood and urinal anaysis. They checked blood pressure and chest x ray. The whole thing took 1:30 hrs....

when are you planning to do yours...

bye
mouli

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am planning to do in end of December as my wife is travelling to India and will be back by than...i am just worried about sometime high blood pressure.....i don;t know if it comes high what are they gona do and i heard they have some further tests. so bit concern about that.

anyways keep me posted and good luck.

Ben.

emceemouli said:
Xprime said:
Hi mouli,

Ben

emceemouli said:
Xprime said:

Thanks
Ben

avikashyap said:

Items to take

Thanks,
Mouli
Hi Ben,
i did my medicals today for me and my family...They had a basic questionarre which we had to answer and then they drawed blood and urinal anaysis. They checked blood pressure and chest x ray. The whole thing took 1:30 hrs....

when are you planning to do yours...

bye
mouli

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Xprime

Your comment about the PCC from chandigarh.....I would like to know some details about it so that I can get it from there too rather than wasting my time going through Indian consulate....I am from Chd too..
You can send me details in a personal message....to keep the forum discussion limited to the thread topic...

Thanks

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude u need to go to SP office and there u need to start the process they will telll u what to do.... and else u know they will come down to there rate.....don;t go to passport office....

Good luck

virgos said:
Xprime

Your comment about the PCC from chandigarh.....I would like to know some details about it so that I can get it from there too rather than wasting my time going through Indian consulate....I am from Chd too..
You can send me details in a personal message....to keep the forum discussion limited to the thread topic...

Thanks

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Got a reply to my email from New York.

Medical results received. File in final review.

YAY!!!!!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrts venky !! you are the 4th person to get same reply. welcome to "PPR Waiting Lounge". what time and day you got reply from NY? and also when did you send them original email?

Month is ending and no PPR from anyone yet !! Taps got the PPR last in this forum on november 4th. COme on people share some good news. Holiday season starts now !!!!!!!!!!

venky321 said:
Got a reply to my email from New York.

Medical results received. File in final review.

YAY!!!!!!

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Thanks Despo. Hope PPRs come soon too; should have the PRs in hand by Christmas hopefully!

I got the reply to the email today around noon, I had sent it last Friday.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirini did you get any updates dude? your initial assesment was done in september and you sent some docs and fee i guess on 25th sept. it has been long time........

WALMART thanx giving add preview:

Canadian PR Card: $4.99 ( Door Bustor 5:00 am till 11:00 am )