+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no such time line for AOR. IT is random and depends how many applications CIC recieved during that time. Normaly takes 2 months to get AOR from the date your check got encashed. i got my aor in and medical in 54 days once CIC got my application. so i truely say it is pure luck in immigration process.

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
there is no such time line for AOR. IT is random and depends how many applications CIC recieved during that time. Normaly takes 2 months to get AOR from the date your check got encashed. i got my aor in and medical in 54 days once CIC got my application. so i truely say it is pure luck in immigration process.
Yes I agree...CIC mentiones that it might take upto 20 weeks for this stage.Hopefully we get before this time.

Mouli

avikashyap

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recvd 29-12-2011
IELTS Request
Completed and sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My application was recieved by CIC on Sept 17th..looking at others case seems like it will take atleast one more month..:(

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last time NY issued Passport request to Nix1, CCH, on October 19th(letter dated 15th october). After that Taps got PPR early this month. Since than no PPR issued. Looks like folks whos file got transferd to NY in august(if their medical results are recived to NY) will get PPR shortly based on Historic data on this forum. we may see PPR by the end of this week and early next week.

Good Luck.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you already crossed 60 days so you never know you may get it sooner than others.
avikashyap said:
My application was recieved by CIC on Sept 17th..looking at others case seems like it will take atleast one more month..:(

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Despo & Mouli,

I got my FILE No today they said my file was created on 14th Nov. So hopefully mouli your file is on way too...

Thanks guys for your help

Ben

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey despo,

I don;t see any status online in CAS does it time some time before the records get updated online.....please let me know And also if there is change in family like than what i need to do as i had my daugther so i need to send her fees also plus her documentation can you suggest me something here, I want to apply for her also but her delivery date was conflicting with AINP nomination date.. So please suggest for procedure.

Thanks
Ben

Xprime said:
Hey Despo & Mouli,

I got my FILE No today they said my file was created on 14th Nov. So hopefully mouli your file is on way too...

Ben

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrst first of all !! ecase is updated weekly basis mainly on Monday early mornings...... YOu will see some status on Next monday hopefully.
I am not sure what you need to do to include new family member in the file. But i am sure if you could google it you may find more infrmation than i may have at this moment. Also take a look at some old messages in this forum i dont remeber who but there was someone who had same situation like yours and ask him how he did follow up with Baffalo to update information on the file. Also you may want to send fax to Baffalo and ask them what could be done to fulfil requirements.

Make sure do it ASAP so they could send you medical forms for your daughter as well. Becauase CIC wants to see all medical results together.

congrats once again and good luck.........
Xprime said:
Hey Despo & Mouli,

Ben

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xprime said:
Hey despo,

I don;t see any status online in CAS does it time some time before the records get updated online.....please let me know And also if there is change in family like than what i need to do as i had my daugther so i need to send her fees also plus her documentation can you suggest me something here, I want to apply for her also but her delivery date was conflicting with AINP nomination date.. So please suggest for procedure.

Thanks
Ben

Xprime said:
Hey Despo & Mouli,

Ben
Hi Ben and Despo

got mine as well..created mine on Nov 14 as well...

Thanks for keeping me informed...and we start our next stage..

Mouli

Xprime

Oct 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mouli,

Congrats man....:) good to know so u got mail and all docs ...i am travelling so i will check my mail later this week...

Thanks
ben

emceemouli said:
Xprime said:
Hey despo,

Thanks
Ben

Xprime said:
Hey Despo & Mouli,

Ben
Hi Ben and Despo

got mine as well..created mine on Nov 14 as well...

Thanks for keeping me informed...and we start our next stage..

Mouli

karl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Nix1, CCH and Tapak,
Were any of you guys asked for a second set of PCCs?
The reason why I ask is I know by now my PCCs have expired (submitted thou) and my DMP just sent my medical results to NYC consulate. If CIC were to ask for PCCs again, it will only elongate the process which is what I want to avoid obviously.
Any suggestions??
Karl

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karl said:
Nix1, CCH and Tapak,
Were any of you guys asked for a second set of PCCs?
The reason why I ask is I know by now my PCCs have expired (submitted thou) and my DMP just sent my medical results to NYC consulate. If CIC were to ask for PCCs again, it will only elongate the process which is what I want to avoid obviously.
Any suggestions??
Karl
I wasn't asked for any new PCC's. I submitted my application to CIC in early Jan '09, while I got my PPR in first week of Nov 09. Just make sure that your PCCs were within limit of 3 months (I guess) at the time of submission. However, if CIC has any reasonable doubts, they can ask for new PCC.

C

cchabert

When I sent my PCC they only have one month of life before expiration and CIC never ask me for a new set.

bubbly2009

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/03/2010
AOR Received.
26/06/2010
File Transfer...
26/10/2010
Med's Request
26/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/07/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1/7/2011
VISA ISSUED...
1/10/2011
LANDED..........
1/14/2011
I need one more clarification. If the wife of principal applicant is pregnant, will CIC allow to do medicals or do we need to wait till birth of the child? will the application will be put on hold. suggestions required?

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
What the doctor told me regarding this is that they usually wait until the birth. There's no way they are allowing a pregnant woman to undergo x-ray.

bubbly2009 said:
I need one more clarification. If the wife of principal applicant is pregnant, will CIC allow to do medicals or do we need to wait till birth of the child? will the application will be put on hold. suggestions required?