Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
01-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Hi guys,
is there an timesheet for supver visa online applications during lock down days.
I got request for bio metric within 3 days. is it same with you guys too?
Yes

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi all,

I have applied for supervisa and the medical assessment is passed... wanted to inquire that when should i expect the passport request from IRCC... if anyone share it will be helpful

AjahMack010

Jul 31, 2018
Hi all,

I have applied for supervisa and the medical assessment is passed... wanted to inquire that when should i expect the passport request from IRCC... if anyone share it will be helpful
I think it depends on which country you are applying from. I have been waiting for almost 11 months now but I have seen people get ppr in 4 to 5 months.

yona1201

Apr 18, 2016
WE GOT FINAL DECISION Oct. 27 Praise God!! Passport is received for stamping!!

Hi there,

I sent IRCC this letter:

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is -------------- writing this email in behalf of my parents ----------- and -----------------.

We have currently submitted an application for Super Visa for both of them , and in this regard,. we would like to follow up the processing of the application, as we have not received any reply from the completion of the Biometrics last June 1.

I would like to attached herewith the following:

1) proof of relationship to confirm they are exempted to travel as immediate family member
2) quarantine plan
3) application details and country of residence

----------- and ---------------Quarantine Plan:
The following details are met by my parents who will visit/ accompany us for our stay in Winnipeg:
1.) They are my immediate family member, hence, they are exempted from travel restrictions and meet all entry requirements. Attached are a copy of their marriage certificate and birth certificates
2.) They do not have COVID- 19.
3.) They have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, hence, no reason to believe that they have the sickness.
4.) They never displayed any signs or symptoms related to the sickness.
5.) They are entering to Canada to be with the whole family for at least 15 days- we plan to stay longer than that if permitted. I have attached their flight tickets to show that that they will be staying/ travelling with us with specific dates. It will be seen in the application submitted.
6.) We ensure that we are providing a suitable place of quarantine that has all life necessities.
7.) They will be quarantined for 14 days- we have a 4-bedroom house, where the 4th bedroom is located in the basement, complete with separate bathroom and kitchen with direct access to the parking garage. They will go directly in the room from the car.
They will be travelling with me and my son, so we plan to stay in the upper rooms as complete separation. The ground floor that leads to the upper rooms has a separate kitchen and entry door.
8.) The following are specific details for more detailed information on how my parents would:
a.) get to destination- we have private transportation available, my husband, -----------------------, will be picking us up from the airport to reach our address: -------------------
b.) get groceries- my husband, will be providing everything for my parents, as he is the one who is driving our car.
c.) access essential services and medical care- there is a nearby hospital in the area to provide essential services and medical care. My husband will be driving towards the facility if there is a need. The hospital name is --------------------, which 15 mins drive from our home.

My parents are reminded of the following points to remember when visiting:
  • Go directly to the place of quarantine, and avoid making any stops while in transit.
  • Check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app or to call 1-833-641-0343.
  • Report symptoms through the ArriveCAN app or call 1-833-641-0343every day until the end of your 14-day quarantine.

I hope I am able to help you. I sent this email in IRCC then emailed this in Webform also when i didnt get a reply. I also applied for GCMS notes. all to keep the paperworks going---

Reactions: canuck78

tresachcomputer01

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
SLU on 2-6-15
Nomination.....
28-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
08-04-2015 Transfer to WVO
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-15
Med's Done....
22-06-15
Interview........
TLU updated on 07-07-15
Passport Req..
14-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
by the end of Sep 2015
My mother had a visitor visa on her old passport, she had visited Canada a few times. Her old PP expired and now I am applying for Super visa on her new PP. She must have done biometrics last time when she got visitor visa in 2016. Would they need the bio metrics again, if any one can provide some information, thanks.

citizenhope

Aug 23, 2018
Hello all, would you help clarify the answer to this question? I have asked friends and colleagues and got different answers.
Given the long processing times, can we apply for the visa with expired passports and then submit new passports when they want to stamp the visa? If we get new passports now and submit an application with new passports, the long processing time easily eats up one year of the 5-year validity period of the passport. That leaves us with a 4-year super visa :(

citizenhope

Aug 23, 2018

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Hi all,

Did you get the passport request? If yes, when?

GurpreetSC

Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone,
These days a couple of companies offer one year insurance needed as super visa insurance for parents or grandparents with the monthly premiums payments. No need of paying whole amount of around 2 to 2.5k. That's a great relief. However, first installment would be for two instalments.
This monthly plan saves task of applying cancellation of insurance policy in case of trip interruption/ cancellation in between before completing one year stay.
Please contact me for the best quotes and claims for the travel and super visa insurance.
Text/Whatsapp to
Gurpreet Singh
+1-416-316-6700
Financial Advisor
10-7003 Steeles Ave.West
Etobicoke, ON, Canada
M9W 0A2
Or
insurancefront@gmail.com

Last edited:

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Finally able to do biometrics for my parents after 8 months for their supervisa file. I'' wondering, their planned visit was from april to December and what i suppose to do now ? I have extended their insurance but have not updated with ircc and also my job changed last month and the letter i provided was from different employer.
Can anyone help? What should I do
Do i need to wait for the decision or should i updated ircc with my new employment letter, new purpose of visit and new extended insurance ?

Ashish_2021

Sep 29, 2021
Myself on PR and my dependents spouse and child is outside Canada so while applying for Parents Super Visa does it impact..?

Additionally Visitor Visa & Biometric is already active.
Processing time says 30-40 days although want to understand from others exp as how long does Super Visa takes from India..?