+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa biometric

Pyanchen

Mar 15, 2021
Hi ,

I have applied for supervisa for my parent on April 2020 online application. The next day the biometric letter came but the VACs in India are closed since then and hence my application is in submitted status till now. Is there any workaround for this? how can I proceed with my application? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sunny
Hi there,
I applied for my mother supervisa and waiting for response from the CIC. May I know what category supervisa biometric comes under? Also, has your parents got their biometric done? I saw in website that there ain’t accepting any appointments for supervisa

Ramanjot kaur

Jul 1, 2017
Hi ,

I have applied for supervisa for my parent on April 2020 online application. The next day the biometric letter came but the VACs in India are closed since then and hence my application is in submitted status till now. Is there any workaround for this? how can I proceed with my application? Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sunny
Hi is there any update for biometric appointment in India for super Visa??

Ramanjot kaur

Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone
Is there any update for biometric of parents in India for super Visa??
I too got biometric instruction letter but not able to book appointment.
Thanks

iamhayer

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi there I recently applied for supervisa. I wonder if we get the biometrics done in Nepal, will embassy process their file or not. I am unsure if the people who are completing biometrics outside of India are getting supervisa or not

sunny4u4270

Jul 3, 2017
Hi there,
I applied for my mother supervisa and waiting for response from the CIC. May I know what category supervisa biometric comes under? Also, has your parents got their biometric done? I saw in website that there ain’t accepting any appointments for supervisa
Biometric is still stuck. Its been over a year. No progress.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Finally able to do biometrics for my parents after 8 months for their supervisa file. I'' wondering, their planned visit was from april to December and what i suppose to do now ? I have extended their insurance but have not updated with ircc and also my job changed last month and the letter i provided was from different employer.
Can anyone help? What should I do
Do i need to wait for the decision or should i updated ircc with my new employment letter, new purpose of visit and new extended insurance ?