mohammadahmedjilani

Oct 3, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Hi,
My mother applied form SuperVisa application from Pakistan. In her medical exam, IOM asked for further test which she did for 3 consecutive days. Right now, i received the letter from Delhi visa office asking for additional medical information and to return to panel physician.
I have two questions,
1.Are the visa applications from Pakistan now processed in Delhi?
2. What is this letter about when my mother has already given them samples of sputum?

Regards,
Mohammad

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!!,

We got the approval now. medical passed. Thanks to GOD. keep praying.
Congratulations , please share your timeline ?
is there any document needed for upfront medical ? My parents already submitted their application. Can I do their medical now ?

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear members,

appreciate some guidance on super visa application for my parent. should I use my own login details and apply for both my parents i.e. Can i apply on behalf of them or do they need to apply on CIC website separately using their own user name and password? I am little confused to kick off this process.

Reactions: rajwinder111

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear members,

appreciate some guidance on super visa application for my parent. should I use my own login details and apply for both my parents i.e. Can i apply on behalf of them or do they need to apply on CIC website separately using their own user name and password? I am little confused to kick off this process.
You can use your own log in details . Not a big deal but make sure you fill representative form for your parents.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My mother applied form SuperVisa application from Pakistan. In her medical exam, IOM asked for further test which she did for 3 consecutive days. Right now, i received the letter from Delhi visa office asking for additional medical information and to return to panel physician.
I have two questions,
1.Are the visa applications from Pakistan now processed in Delhi?
2. What is this letter about when my mother has already given them samples of sputum?

Regards,
Mohammad
It could process in Delhi . I applied online for my parents in New Delhi and their file is processing in Canada. I believe it’s all because of COVID 19

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is there any document needed for upfront medical ? My parents already submitted their application. Can I do their medical now ?
My parents got medical request today . We applied supervisa on 28 Sept, 2020. Got medical request on 09 oct .

Reactions: marienne_20

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
I am trying to submit IMM5257 for my mother's Super Visa. I am facing following problems;

Validation: I am putting N/A in the Employment History because my mother never worked, when I validate the form it outlines the fields with red, and does not accept.

Uploading: I am unable to upload the form (I have already seen many other threads on this topic, and I did not find clear answer for this).

Please help by advising on above two questions. Thank you.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I am trying to submit IMM5257 for my mother's Super Visa. I am facing following problems;

Validation: I am putting N/A in the Employment History because my mother never worked, when I validate the form it outlines the fields with red, and does not accept.

Uploading: I am unable to upload the form (I have already seen many other threads on this topic, and I did not find clear answer for this).

Please help by advising on above two questions. Thank you.
Hi, I have a question regarding medical insurance for super visa. Did you submit the insurance details with online application? I don't see an option to upload it in the online application page.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hello, I am applying super visa for my mother. i have read the instructions on CIC and have all the documents like invitation letter, financial proof, insurance, her letter (which will be uploaded in client info) and her finances.
But while filling online form there is a document Upload - PURPOSE OF TRAVEL. What document should i upload in it. all the above mentioned documents have their slots I am not able to figure out which document I should upload in this one.
PLEASE ADVISE.
Hi,
The purpose of travel should be 'visiting family'.

I have another question...In my parent's super visa application, i don't see an option to upload the medical insurance details. Not sure why its missing in the check list... Any idea? Thanks in advance...

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi,
The purpose of travel should be 'visiting family'.

I have another question...In my parent's super visa application, i don't see an option to upload the medical insurance details. Not sure why its missing in the check list... Any idea? Thanks in advance...
Probably you did not fill out the Questionnaire in a way that makes it suitable for Super Visa, mostly we do mistake where we have to right about Relationship with the Canadian/PR (this is Applicant's perspective), so you should write Son/Daughter.

Reactions: rajwinder111

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have a question regarding medical insurance for super visa. Did you submit the insurance details with online application? I don't see an option to upload it in the online application page.
Make sure you give right answer to the questionnaire. I think you did some mistakes in Questionnaire

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011

Submitted Application: May 12,2020
Biometrics request : May 13- June 1 Approved
Med. request: Sept 25,2020- Oct. 6-7 Approved

To God be the glory!