+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Seniors, need your advice. My father-in-law did his upfront medical last January 28, 2019 for his Supervisa but unfortunately needed to do more tests. They did sputum test for 3 consecutive days and came back negative and was scheduled to do another Xray after 2 months. Fast forward to 2 months, they did an Xray again and still found something on his result, it was an infection of some sort but has gotten better compared to 2 months ago as he was prescribed with antibiotics when they did his 1st xray. The clinic said that they will just forward the result and it will be up to CIC to decide on this. Will he be rejected? :(

Thank you for those who will answer, this has been a stressful journey for our family. My FiL has been working for the past 41 years of his life as a seafarer and just wanted to spend quality time with his grand daughter. I know that the word "Infection" is really vague and that's pretty much the answer that he got from the clinic, they didn't provide much information.

@Bryanna @scylla

Last edited:

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you for all your help. Today my mother received decision made, approved, for her Super Visa application. We are now waiting for her passport to be returned. My father's application is still pending review of medicals. We are hopeful and can only wait now as everything else is done.

Regards

Mermaid222

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there, I am a PR and I am trying to arrange for my parents to come on the super visa. When I go through the online form it just offers me the eTa as an option... has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas? I am getting flashbacks to when I did the PR application and kept getting frustrated with the website!
Also hoping I might now be in the right forum to ask this question!

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi there, I am a PR and I am trying to arrange for my parents to come on the super visa. When I go through the online form it just offers me the eTa as an option... has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas? I am getting flashbacks to when I did the PR application and kept getting frustrated with the website!
Also hoping I might now be in the right forum to ask this question!
If they hold UK passports are they not Visa exempt?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi Bryanna,

Thank you for all your help. Today my mother received decision made, approved, for her Super Visa application. We are now waiting for her passport to be returned. My father's application is still pending review of medicals. We are hopeful and can only wait now as everything else is done.

Regards
Hi,
Can you share your timelines?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi,
Can you share your timelines?

Online Application Submitted: March 23, 2019
Medicals Upfront
Biometrics Request: March 25, 2019
Medical Passed: April 8, 2019
Passport Request: April 12, 2019
Biometrics Correspondence Letter: April 26, 2019
Application Status - Approved: April 30, 2019

Reactions: siju22

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Seniors, need your advice. My father-in-law did his upfront medical last January 28, 2019 for his Supervisa but unfortunately needed to do more tests. They did sputum test for 3 consecutive days and came back negative and was scheduled to do another Xray after 2 months. Fast forward to 2 months, they did an Xray again and still found something on his result, it was an infection of some sort but has gotten better compared to 2 months ago as he was prescribed with antibiotics when they did his 1st xray. The clinic said that they will just forward the result and it will be up to CIC to decide on this. Will he be rejected? :(

Thank you for those who will answer, this has been a stressful journey for our family. My FiL has been working for the past 41 years of his life as a seafarer and just wanted to spend quality time with his grand daughter. I know that the word "Infection" is really vague and that's pretty much the answer that he got from the clinic, they didn't provide much information.

@Bryanna @scylla
It's difficult to say. IRCC could ask for some more tests to be done or else they may make a decision based on the existing test results

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

Regards
That's so fantastic :):)

Fingers crossed your dad gets an approval soon

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

Regards
That's so fantastic :):)

Fingers crossed your dad gets an approval soon

Mermaid222

Mar 16, 2017
They must submit paper applications. Not online.

If approved for super visas, they will be issued a letter which they must give at the POE on arrival
Ahhh, okay - so I should stop hitting my head on the desk and give up on the online application! Thank you.

Ravi1990

Apr 18, 2019
what is visa category on visa stamp of supervisa . Is there any difference or something write different from visitor visa ?