+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Thank you. No that's the only update i got after medical passed on May 17.
It only says this at the end
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

But they also send another letter today almost at the same time (bimetrics letter)
RE: validity of your biometric information
Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in
support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify
you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent
temporary resident applications to Canada.

and that is from
Sincerely,
CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
Application Enquiry: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

So i believe both the letters are from them.
I am hoping you will get the update soon as well.
Thank you so much for the information. This gives me hope that the application is actually being processed even though there are no updates on the account so fingers crossed.
Perhaps your application was processed in Canada because of VO closures. I'm not sure where my parents' application is being processed but it's usually Abu Dhabi Office for those who apply from Qatar and as far as I know Abu Dhabi VO is not currently closed. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Congratulations again and hopefully you'll get a stamped visa ASAP

Reactions: Vik01

Vik01

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you so much for the information. This gives me hope that the application is actually being processed even though there are no updates on the account so fingers crossed.
Perhaps your application was processed in Canada because of VO closures. I'm not sure where my parents' application is being processed but it's usually Abu Dhabi Office for those who apply from Qatar and as far as I know Abu Dhabi VO is not currently closed. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Congratulations again and hopefully you'll get a stamped visa ASAP
Thanks a lot and best of luck for ur application as well

Reactions: Lljm

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
My parents received medical request today for their supervisa application. Such a big relief for us. Good luck to you all.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
My parents received medical request today for their supervisa application. Such a big relief for us. Good luck to you all.
May I ask why it's a relief? Does the Medical request mean they will most likely get an approval? Thanks

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
I have been waiting for this so a relief for me.
It sure is specially with the long waiting times .. I hope you get good news soon.

I was asking in hopes to hear that Medical request does mean a visa is following we have been waiting for an update on my parents' application after the Medical Passed so fingers crossed

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
It sure is specially with the long waiting times .. I hope you get good news soon.

I was asking in hopes to hear that Medical request does mean a visa is following we have been waiting for an update on my parents' application after the Medical Passed so fingers crossed
According to my experience if anyone receive the medical request. Then chances are they will get approval.

Reactions: Lljm

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
Reactions: Rajesh.rayla