+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am not worried about my NOA as my income was 60k for 2017 and 65k for 2018.
That's good.

Normally, we have seen new PRs applying right away for their parents' super visas without having at least one NOA. But, as you already have NOAs for two years, it would easily prove that you meet LICO for their super visas

john_123

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
That's good.

Normally, we have seen new PRs applying right away for their parents' super visas without having at least one NOA. But, as you already have NOAs for two years, it would easily prove that you meet LICO for their super visas
Does it mean NOA has to be after getting landed as PR? For my case 2017 NOA was as Foreign worker and 2018 NOA is as PR.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does it mean NOA has to be after getting landed as PR? For my case 2017 NOA was as Foreign worker and 2018 NOA is as PR.
No. Your NOAs as WP are good to apply.

It's just that you need to land as PR before sending in their super visa applications

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
great. My only concern is how to get medical coverage for 1 year? Does it really cost 1.5-2k?
If there is no pre existing condition then u will b able to get it 1100-1300 ( per year depending on the age and deductible)otherwise with pre existing condition it is but more 1600-2500 depending on age n deductibles

av1988

Mar 28, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
9th March 2015
AOR Received.
8th May 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi everyone , need your help and guidance. I am going to apply Supervisa for her. She was detected with breast cancer in 2013 and treatments are done . Also , 5 years are done. So , Dr told her to not to come after every 6 months . But you should come for Annual checkup. Will there be any concerns in her medical ?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi there, what document is required as Proof of Relationship? Country of reference is Vietnam. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi everyone , need your help and guidance. I am going to apply Supervisa for her. She was detected with breast cancer in 2013 and treatments are done . Also , 5 years are done. So , Dr told her to not to come after every 6 months . But you should come for Annual checkup. Will there be any concerns in her medical ?
It's not possible to tell. It depends on her medical reports for the super visa medicals.

Are you able to get super visa insurance for her?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi there, what document is required as Proof of Relationship? Country of reference is Vietnam. Thanks
Birth certificate that states the names of the parent(s).... or a baptism certificate.... or a school record.... or household registry issued by the government

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
I need some answer so my mom applied for supervisa //her upfront medical has some x ray issue so they asked for sputum which she did already and then we submit application on feb 18 now I received an eamil of update so when i checked it says medical passed and now they r doing background check and reviewing eligibility requirements so now as of sputum test i heard it takes 2 mnths or some 2 nd xray .So if you can answer medical passed means no need of firther medical process like xray or anythng else as my mom has to travel australia in march and we hoping to het medical done from country of cotizenship no Australia

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I need some answer so my mom applied for supervisa //her upfront medical has some x ray issue so they asked for sputum which she did already and then we submit application on feb 18 now I received an eamil of update so when i checked it says medical passed and now they r doing background check and reviewing eligibility requirements so now as of sputum test i heard it takes 2 mnths or some 2 nd xray .So if you can answer medical passed means no need of firther medical process like xray or anythng else as my mom has to travel australia in march and we hoping to het medical done from country of cotizenship no Australia
That sounds great. No further medical tests as the status has been updated to 'Passed'.

She will probably get a passport request soon

Reactions: ms shabbir