+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Application submit for my mom’super visa : 17 th feb 2019
Medical:upfront
She had done biometric in 2016 for canada for visit visa and last year November for Australia ( though it will not count).
Feb18: showing on account tht she doesnt need biometric still valid till 2026( keeping in mind her visit visa going to be expiredd on jun2nd 2019) .Does she still have to do biometric as i saw some threads tht for pakistan person having buometric before april 2018 has to do it again?
Feb18: also i did got a ghost email there is an update but i checked there nothing new.”!
Application submit online:
Country of applying Pakistan.
Can anyone confirm me for biometric info in this case???
Thanks

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
Hi.I am applying for parents supper visa.I know that they have to do medical test.I was wondering if they have to do medical test before submitting the documents ?
They did not ask for medical test results !!

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
I was wondering if government would ask them To do medical test as needed or they have to do it before submitting documents?

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
Application date: Feb 8, 2018
Medical: Upfront
Passport request: Feb 15, 2018
Passport processed: Feb 28, 2018

Documents: NOA, invitation letter, medical insurance (1 year), pay stubs, employment letter and bank statements and other supporting documents.

Medical should be upgront?

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Hi.I am applying for parents supper visa.I know that they have to do medical test.I was wondering if they have to do medical test before submitting the documents ?
They did not ask for medical test results !!
If u want to do it before submitting tht called upfront medical and u can book tht and whng application for super visa u need to submitvtht medical upfront sheet

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Application submit for my mom’super visa : 17 th feb 2019
Medical:upfront
She had done biometric in 2016 for canada for visit visa and last year November for Australia ( though it will not count).
Feb18: showing on account tht she doesnt need biometric still valid till 2026( keeping in mind her visit visa going to be expiredd on jun2nd 2019) .Does she still have to do biometric as i saw some threads tht for pakistan person having buometric before april 2018 has to do it again?
Feb18: also i did got a ghost email there is an update but i checked there nothing new.”!
Application submit online:
Country of applying Pakistan.
Can anyone confirm me for biometric info in this case???
Thanks
No, she does not need to give her biometrics again because she applied for a new visa when her TRV is still valid.

She can also probably expect a decision soon

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
No, she does not need to give her biometrics again because she applied for a new visa when her TRV is still valid.

She can also probably expect a decision soon
Thank you so much but she has to do spitum test also in upfront medical so may be it will take time but i m hoping for best

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Thank you so much but she has to do spitum test also in upfront medical so may be it will take time but i m hoping for best
Even though she just had medical done 2 mnths ago for australia visa and it was cleared but this time they asked for sputum test:(

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
She is being tested for TB. Not to worry.

Hope for the best
Yes.Thank you so much so the guidance:) i followed ur advice:) now she will be travelling in march to Australia so i will have to update anywhere the travel ?? Date n ticket not confirmed yet but it will be mid march

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes.Thank you so much so the guidance:) i followed ur advice:) now she will be travelling in march to Australia so i will have to update anywhere the travel ?? Date n ticket not confirmed yet but it will be mid march
I suggest you don't book her tickets for Australia until she passes the sputum test. Otherwise, she might have to go through these medical furtherance when she is in Australia and that might be expensive to do

Reactions: ms shabbir

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
I suggest you don't book her tickets for Australia until she passes the sputum test. Otherwise, she might have to go through these medical furtherance when she is in Australia and that might be expensive to do
Uhhh ok .Bythe way do you have any rough idea how long it usually takes to get results of the sputum test?