+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only some family members received their PR cards

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
My family members have received their PR cards more than a week ago, while I (principal applicant) am still waiting for mine. ECOPR 21 May for all of us and PR card application status in GCKey shows as approved for my family members and submitted for me. I noticed some other people on the forums are also in a similar situation, so starting this thread to consolidate discussions about that.

My own theory is that something about the "odd one out" applicant is different. In my case I gave my biometrics in the US back when I'd applied for my work permit, while my family member gave theirs in India. Shows up as a difference in the biometrics number in the PR card application details (I have leading characters in addition to numbers). Perhaps that broke the process of pulling biometrics when printing the card for me in my set of applications. It is possible the "odd one out" then needs to go to a different queue from the other ones in the set leading to delays.

arnabnag

Mar 8, 2019
Yes in similar boat. Principal applicant yet to get the card - spouse and child received it. Our eCOPR is June 8. Inland CEC.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got PR cards for my husband and youngest dependent. Mine was approved December 2 but. It received yet. My oldest daughter’s PR card is still not approve. ECoPR - Oct 21.
Now I cannot access my portal saying that email and password are incorrect

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Got PR cards for my husband and youngest dependent. Mine was approved December 2 but. It received yet. My oldest daughter’s PR card is still not approve. ECoPR - Oct 21.
Now I cannot access my portal saying that email and password are incorrect
Contact ircc