Online citizenship test

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
I passed my test today, waiting for the completed updated. Just a quick question when it says complete that means that the test is accepted and done?

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Hello My tacker got update but I haven't recived any email yet, is it normal ? since today is just 11th

Application history

• Sep 16, 2021
    • Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 16, 2021 and October 7, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Sep 9, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

• Nov 2, 2020

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Reactions: varlam

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have a question my wife did passed citizenship test and now recive a document request for passport color copies in the letter it says that if you have already submitted copies previously disregard this request. We recived same request at the time of interview to send scan copies of all passorts which we did send to cic.my question is do I need to mail all passport copies again plz reply
when she pass test and received passport copies Request ?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hi guys, I passed the test with 18/20. I had to hold the ID in front of my face/hiding most of my face for it to be more visible as per their specs. Hope it is fine. I need to email all pages of passport in a few days.

Last edited:

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys, I passed the test with 18/20. I had to hold the ID in front of my face/hiding most of my face for it to be more visible as per their specs. Hope it is fine. I need to email all pages of passport in a few days.
did they ask you to submit passport pages ?

jv35

Sep 21, 2018
Hello My tacker got update but I haven't recived any email yet, is it normal ? since today is just 11th

Application history

• Sep 16, 2021
    • Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 16, 2021 and October 7, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Sep 9, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

• Nov 2, 2020

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.
Hi! I'm in the same boat. My tracker got updated with invite status on Friday but haven't received the email yet. Any updates on your end?

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, just received test invitation update online on the tracker. My test window is between Sept 17 to Oct 7. However, I'm outside Canada. So would I be able to do the test? Would IRCC also ask for scanned copies of my passport and proof of departure from Canada?

Ramii

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hi, just received test invitation update online on the tracker. My test window is between Sept 17 to Oct 7. However, I'm outside Canada. So would I be able to do the test? Would IRCC also ask for scanned copies of my passport and proof of departure from Canada?
You will get an email with all the instructions, and in that email it will show you what you need to submit and how you can take the test if you are not in Canada. Also, do not worry if you get the email a little late, that is normal, I got the email 2 days before the actual test date. Good luck.

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Hi! I'm in the same boat. My tracker got updated with invite status on Friday but haven't received the email yet. Any updates on your end?
I have received test invite email 8 hours ago

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
when she pass test and received passport copies Request ?
She recived passort copies request at the time of her interview .now got another request but in this letter it mentioned that if you were asked for copies request before disregard this notice

ayushagg

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone,

I wrote my citizenship test on August 7, 2021. I immediately got the results via e-mail - PASS. Test status was updated to COMPLETE. On August 12 I received an email requesting all pages of my passport (old and new passport). On the same day itself I sent them the scanned copies.

Today it is September 15, 2021 (over a month) and I have not heard anything from them at all. Is this normal waiting time? I was under the impression that within couple of weeks I would either get a request for an interview or alternatively some information for the Oath Ceremony.

My online status says:
  • Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Completed
  • Background verification
    Completed
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi
Anyone have idea that after citizenship test, how long it will take to get scanned passport pages request or interview ? Your precious reply will highly appreciated