+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

andrews.juchem

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
My Citizenship Test status was set to "Completed" yesterday (Aug 24, 2021).

Background verification: Completed (Jan 28, 2021)
Language skills: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Citizenship test: Completed (Aug 24, 2021)
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

shabou

Feb 8, 2019
Bonjour, my son failed his citizenship test (12/20)….on July 04, 2021. On July 07, 2021, the citizenship test status has been updated to “completed”. It shouldn't say completed because he failed his test….but, some say that it is a normal process. Up to date (after more than 50 days) the citizenship test status remains as “completed”. Please any idea how long it will take to go back to "In Progress" ?? Thanks

Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: raaj051 and varlam

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
My citizenship test status has been changed to completed on 25th August 2021(Me and my spouse both)

Test invite- June 21st 2021
Rest everything completed - June 23rd (language, prohibitions etc.
We gave tests on July 10, 2021.
So only citizenship ceremony status says not started.

How long it take for email to come for oath ceremony?

Reactions: varlam

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, based on the experiences of those who took the test, what is the percentage of questions asking for dates? I think I'm struggling to remember the sheer volume of dates in the Discover Canada guide and am concerned about those kind of questions.

Neoca

Jul 18, 2018
Hı all

Is anyone here used richmond public library website to practice test. I am using it and I need to ask few question

When I start my test I chose ontario and All questıon ıs 154

When I want to see all question and anwers I do see a lot question about 230

My question is Am I responsable for other provies question like Who is the minister of yukon What is the main sectors overthere etc..

Or Just Ontarıo and general Canada Knowledge

Neoca

Jul 18, 2018
And Anyone who took test can recommend me the website is paid or not. Very similar question to actual test

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hı all

Is anyone here used richmond public library website to practice test. I am using it and I need to ask few question

When I start my test I chose ontario and All questıon ıs 154

When I want to see all question and anwers I do see a lot question about 230

My question is Am I responsable for other provies question like Who is the minister of yukon What is the main sectors overthere etc..

Or Just Ontarıo and general Canada Knowledge
I don't think there are any province based questions on the test (at least I didn't get any and I didn't see any reports of others mentioning it either).

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
I sent them a request to do the exam from outside Canada and they responded as:
An absence of Canada has been added to your file. Please send us proof of your departure from Canada at your earliest convenience.

Please send us a copy of your plane ticket, boarding pass and passport entry stamp after your return to Canada.

To proceed with the online test from your location outside Canada you can access the link in the test invitation that was previously emailed to you within the specified time period.

any one received the same message?

riahif

Jan 5, 2013
Online Test
What happens if I took a photo of my face instead of taking a photo of my ID. I completed the test and I got 20 out of 20?
Should I call the CIC or send an email? If I have to retake the test, How long it will take to send you a second invite to sit for the test?

riahif

Jan 5, 2013
What happend if I take a photo of my face instead of taking a photo of my face and submit the test? I got 202 out of 20.
Should I call RIC or send them an email? How long it will take to reschdule the test for you.
Thank you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Online Test
What happens if I took a photo of my face instead of taking a photo of my ID. I completed the test and I got 20 out of 20?
Should I call the CIC or send an email? If I have to retake the test, How long it will take to send you a second invite to sit for the test?
If you took the photo of your face and never took a photo of the ID for the test, then the test results will most likely be invalidated and you'll receive a request to do the re-test in a few months. Re-tests are done over MS teams and the test is oral. The IRCC official will show you a PowerPoint slide with the questions and you'll have to answer the questions orally.

Alyssa123

Dec 26, 2017
Could anyone recommend a free app or bank of questions to study and get ready for the test? I do have a printed Discover Canada book already.