+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi
Have question for Pakistani citizenship Applicants ; our passport has last page of wording in Urdu language, so do we have to translate it anyway ? Your reply would be highly obliged.

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I'm going to take my test tomorrow. While going through the test instructions, I read that I shouldn't keep any tabs open while doing the test. However, I might be keeping the instruction letter PDF and the website containing detailed information about the sign in process (link given in PDF) open while completing the procedure prior to starting the actual test just to have a reference. Once I'm done with the procedure and about to start the test, I'll closing the extra tabs. So would that be okay?

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Hi, I'm going to take my test tomorrow. While going through the test instructions, I read that I shouldn't keep any tabs open while doing the test. However, I might be keeping the instruction letter PDF and the website containing detailed information about the sign in process (link given in PDF) open while completing the procedure prior to starting the actual test just to have a reference. Once I'm done with the procedure and about to start the test, I'll closing the extra tabs. So would that be okay?
You will click on that link to accept terms and conditions and fill in any info. After that you will get another link. Upon receiving the link, you can close everything, open your email and access the link which will be the actual test link.

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Does any one have any idea how long does it take to receive test invite after background check is done. Application is in Scarborough processing Center. Application mode was online.

cinc27

Sep 28, 2021
Hello everyone, I did my test on Sept 20th and passed; my tracker hasn't been updated till now though. What were your experiences? How long did it take for them to update your file after completing the exam? I am a little worried cause I tried really hard to focus my webcam for a clear photo id picture but I just couldn't get my camera to focus. I just hope that the clarity of my ID is not an issue.

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hello everyone, I did my test on Sept 20th and passed; my tracker hasn't been updated till now though. What were your experiences? How long did it take for them to update your file after completing the exam? I am a little worried cause I tried really hard to focus my webcam for a clear photo id picture but I just couldn't get my camera to focus. I just hope that the clarity of my ID is not an issue.
I'm in the same boat.

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I want to give an update that I completed my test and scored 20/20. However, I'm a bit worried about the picture of my drivers license as it was blurry. Some of the biographical information like date of birth was not properly visible though I suppose my name and license number was somewhat visible.

Also, I went out of my room in order to call my lawyer in the middle of taking a picture of my id (after many failed attempts) as my cellphone was in another room. But it was prior to starting the actual test.

So considering these things, I want to ask what are my chances of getting my test. Also how long will it take to surely know that IRCC has approved my test?

cinc27

Sep 28, 2021
I'm in the same boat.
I see. It actually took me longer to try and capture a "decent" photo ID than the actual test itself. It said on the instructions that the signature and photo should be visible, so I only focused on ensuring that they could at least make those out. Focusing on the texts was just impossible. Hopefully, this won't be an issue since webcams are not equipped to focus on such details.

Reactions: msatishxp

Chadev

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Did anyone receive any test invite from Scarborough IRCC Center in September? Would appreciate your response if you provide dates of your receipt.

msatishxp

Jul 30, 2013
I see. It actually took me longer to try and capture a "decent" photo ID than the actual test itself. It said on the instructions that the signature and photo should be visible, so I only focused on ensuring that they could at least make those out. Focusing on the texts was just impossible. Hopefully, this won't be an issue since webcams are not equipped to focus on such details.
Oh ok! Even it took me more time to take the picture of my id than the test. I'm not sure if my photo and signature were properly visible but I'm sure my DOB was quite blurry. Hope they accept our tests.

Reactions: cinc27