+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

miltonres123

Jul 27, 2021
Good morning,
My tracker changed to Take the citizenship test - waiting on you on the 30th of March, my test window is from 4th of April till 24th, till date I didn't receive an invitation email, is this normal? my family got their invite email in few hours and some the day after, would appreciate a feedback from anyone who had the same case.
thank you.

smilyface

Oct 31, 2014
Good afternoon dear forum members,
I am planning to submit citizenship paper application for my family. I am unable to open the documents as I don't have PDF application. Can someone suggest how can I open the required documents, do i need to buy PDF application, which is very expensive CAD 19.99 per month and that requires annual commitment. i.e. CAD 240. I am in Toronto.
Thanks in advance

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Good morning,
My tracker changed to Take the citizenship test - waiting on you on the 30th of March, my test window is from 4th of April till 24th, till date I didn't receive an invitation email, is this normal? my family got their invite email in few hours and some the day after, would appreciate a feedback from anyone who had the same case.
thank you.
My friend has the same problem his test window from 4th april till 24th, still no invitation email.

Ilka5555

Apr 10, 2022
Hi everyone!

Can someone give me an advise?

I took my citizenship test online today. During the test, only one tab with test itself was open, but when I started the test (on the 1st question) I realized that forgot to close my mailbox with the link on the test (I use a separate program for this). I quickly switched and closed the box and returned back. I`ve got the message pop up saying that I`m about to leave the exam and I choose to go Back. I did not cheat as everything was closed during the test and I was looking straight to the screen. I`ve passed the test but now have a question.
Can it be considered as a cheating? Am I in trouble? The closing e-mail box took me just 3 sec.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I also did my test I don’t know when I press next to other question it just pop msg it’s said don’t open another window I don’t know what
Exactly it said cz I was paying attention on the questions that I have to answer it happen When ever I pressed next plz any one has this experience?

Fatme2009

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I took the test on Feb 07 and tracker is still showing in progress, does it usually take this long? While I was clicking on the next tab during the test, it kept giving me a pop up which said something like 'are you back', dont remember the exact words, but what could that be about, just curious. Could that be something holding up my completed status?
Oh same thing it happened with me when ever I press next question !! I had my tests April 9 2022 so please tell me if There’s any updates for u cz am worried too about it

Similar to other updates, do we get a ghost update the day before the test status gets marked 'Completed'?

Ilka5555

Apr 10, 2022
Based on their post history, I'd say Apr 10 (?). 2 days is a quick turnaround time for the test status update :)
Yes, I took it on April 10th. On the tracker it shows me that the update was made on Apr 11th, but I was managed to see it on April 12th only. So, basically it took 2 days for the update.

Reactions: 8494193