FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I am starting to think that I may be one of the unlucky ones as well. June 2021 applicant. I had my Background Check completed in November. Radio silence since then. IRCC needs to seriously correct the way they process applications. Zero transparency, lackadaisical, and a "trust me bro" attitude when it comes to providing any information.

Also, why are agents who deal with Citizenship getting involved in other applications? What does a war in Ukraine have to do with my application that I worked hard for and paid them to process? What they need to do is hire more people, create a department that deals with emergencies, like the situation in Ukraine, Afghanistan, etc., without putting our applications in limbo as well as to clear that backlog.
2020 May applicant here. Still waiting...

emmycad

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Only time I emailed - the test invitation email reply button -was two or three days after the test when I got really anxious when I did not receive the 'completed' status and got an immediate reply the next day that an officer will review and accordingly update the file, pretty standard and generic reply I would say and then I thought I would just be patient and wait because I have seen a few others who saw the status change to completed after 5 to 7 weeks and some even had all the remaining milestones completed all at once between a month to three months time. However, some have been waiting endlessly like one guy I saw was in an unfortunate situation of waiting endlessly for months together. Honestly, I dont know what to expect and waiting how long would be ideal before I initiate a contact again.
I think i will just remove my mind. I want to believe they won't invalidate the test else they would have at least communicated that to us since. IRCC has ensured that we can't understand the process by making sure that they will not follow any pattern. Things would have been easier for us if we can establish a pattern for their processes but unfortunately that's not the case. Let's hope for the best.

bimmerm3m5

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
For those that did NOT have to retake the test for any kind of known/unknown reason, which ID did you use?

I purposefully used my Health Card because the text on it is the largest of the possible ID's (PR, drivers license).

Boynextdoor369

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I think i will just remove my mind. I want to believe they won't invalidate the test else they would have at least communicated that to us since. IRCC has ensured that we can't understand the process by making sure that they will not follow any pattern. Things would have been easier for us if we can establish a pattern for their processes but unfortunately that's not the case. Let's hope for the best.
You are absolutely right. We just would have to wait it out I am afraid and hope we come out of this nightmarish situation sooner than later.

melindaatend

Mar 12, 2022
hey guys, I took the online test today and passed.
However, I made one mistake and I forgot to take picture of my photo ID and instead took mine (silly me).
1. I think my test results will be invalidated. Is that correct?
2. If so, then what are the next steps? Will IRCC contact me or do I need to contact them?
3. Any idea how long it takes to get the test invite again if the results are invalidated?

Thanks a bunch in advance!!
What is ur update now? Same as me silly me!

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
question from a friend for online test. When taking picture of your ID the letters on the ID are reverse/mirror , is it acceptable ?

Mahyar85

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Guys i just did my online interview.
any idea how long does it take after interview for the tracker to update as eveything turns green? ( not oath)
Appriciate it

lingow

Dec 30, 2020
I took the test today, on the last day of the test window, from outside of Canada.

I had emailed them THREE TIMES to tell them that I'm outside and never heard back, so I just went ahead and took the test without their response.

Reactions: w.jiang

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I took the test today, on the last day of the test window, from outside of Canada.

I had emailed them THREE TIMES to tell them that I'm outside and never heard back, so I just went ahead and took the test without their response.
Shouldn't be a big deal.

Reactions: lingow

Sheno1986

Feb 15, 2022
Hello,
Oct 2019 applicants here, i just saw on my tracker that I'm invited to take the exam window March 28 till April 17 , but i did not receive any invitation email? it has been two days should i took the test as normal or email them asking?

Reactions: w.jiang

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hello,
Oct 2019 applicants here, i just saw on my tracker that I'm invited to take the exam window March 28 till April 17 , but i did not receive any invitation email? it has been two days should i took the test as normal or email them asking?
dont worry you can took the test once you get the link. i think the link will be in the invite email.

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Hey guys, I'm wondering if it is ok do not receive any email notifications after completing the test? I remember the last page showed my results, saying they are not official yet, etc, and I clicked "Exit" button, and that's it? :rolleyes: