+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

UM TOMI

Oct 19, 2016
Hi everyone!

Can someone give me an advise?

I took my citizenship test online today. During the test, only one tab with test itself was open, but when I started the test (on the 1st question) I realized that forgot to close my mailbox with the link on the test (I use a separate program for this). I quickly switched and closed the box and returned back. I`ve got the message pop up saying that I`m about to leave the exam and I choose to go Back. I did not cheat as everything was closed during the test and I was looking straight to the screen. I`ve passed the test but now have a question.
Can it be considered as a cheating? Am I in trouble? The closing e-mail box took me just 3 sec.

Thank you!
Same here.
Please let me know if you got any update. It is frustrating!

UM TOMI

Oct 19, 2016
Hi
Someone took the test today and passed but during the test, amessage popped up for three times asked if he wants to continue with the test or not ! There was nothing open except of the mail box that have the exam link!
Anyone experienced the same problem and his result was accepted by cic?

UM TOMI

Oct 19, 2016
Please share your answers if you heard about this situation:
Someone took the test and passed it but while taking the test he saw a message on the screen asked him if he want to continue with thest or not! This message popped up 3 times. Also his email box tap was open but never leave the test page.
Do you think his test results will be valid ? Anyone experienced the same situation?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Please share your answers if you heard about this situation:
Someone took the test and passed it but while taking the test he saw a message on the screen asked him if he want to continue with thest or not! This message popped up 3 times. Also his email box tap was open but never leave the test page.
Do you think his test results will be valid ? Anyone experienced the same situation?
Just wait and see. No one knows the answer to your question. The officer will decide.

Reactions: UM TOMI

Ilka5555

Apr 10, 2022
Hi
Someone took the test today and passed but during the test, amessage popped up for three times asked if he wants to continue with the test or not ! There was nothing open except of the mail box that have the exam link!
Anyone experienced the same problem and his result was accepted by cic?
I`ve passed the test. Got the update after 2 days as Completed. But I had only one message popped up. After closing my mailbox program, I did not receive any messages anymore.

Reactions: UM TOMI