+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I have a question when you sign in to see the updates on your IRCC application , does completed on the Citizenship test means you passed ?

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Hello everyone ,
I have a question when you sign in to see the updates on your IRCC application , does completed on the Citizenship test means you passed ?
well, if you passed the test and saw your score > 15 and now you see status changed to completed, it would mean yes, you passed and should be good :)

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
congratulations :) what is you time line? and what is the office processing your file?
well, if you passed the test and saw your score > 15 and now you see status changed to completed, it would mean yes, you passed and should be good :)
I did not see my test score though. But that portion went from In process to Completed. I did my test Monday morning.

Reactions: varlam

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Applied in March 2021
Recieved AOR May 2021
Test September 27th 2021
Citizenship Test section as of Tuesday was still in process , checked this morning it now says Completed.

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone, I did my test on Sept 20th and passed; my tracker hasn't been updated till now though. What were your experiences? How long did it take for them to update your file after completing the exam? I am a little worried cause I tried really hard to focus my webcam for a clear photo id picture but I just couldn't get my camera to focus. I just hope that the clarity of my ID is not an issue.
I did my test September 27th , it now says completed.

Reactions: varlam

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
What is your timeline ?
Applied in March 2021
Recieved AOR May 2021
Background verification completed August 2021
Test email invite September 21
Test date September 27th-October 17th 2021
Wrote the test September 27th 2021
Citizenship Test section as of Tuesday was still in process , checked Wednesday morning it now says Completed.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
I just checked my tracker and am happy to share that it shows citizenship test as completed. However, it doesn't show me the score. Also, I didn't get any email yet.

Does the update mean IRCC has approved my test?

Reactions: Genesis76

vin22

Mar 24, 2014
For some reason, there are some issues with my laptop camera. Do you think I would be able to complete the test from my mobile?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I have one more query related to the test. While taking the picture of my photo id, I had to stand and take the picture as it was clearly stated that face shouldn't be visible. Though my face wasn't visible at all, some part of me like my t-shirt was visible. Would that be ok?