+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

Germangirl91

Sep 21, 2022
***** Update On My Post****

Called IRCC on their customer care no and have spoken with the agent, informed the agent that I have completed 3 months since the date of my Test Completion, Agent was very understanding and told me that yes, your application has passed the timeline and said that she will send a 'Review Request' to the concerened office and asked me to follow by the end of the week.

Today morning i have received an update that My Oath is scheduled for 12th Oct 2022, awaiting my email yet. Will keep you guys posted.
WOW!!! I wish they would do something with mine. Its been over 6 months and every time I contact them they say its in process...

Reactions: Acorn450

Hash1979

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021

Called IRCC on their customer care no and have spoken with the agent, informed the agent that I have completed 3 months since the date of my Test Completion, Agent was very understanding and told me that yes, your application has passed the timeline and said that she will send a 'Review Request' to the concerened office and asked me to follow by the end of the week.

Today morning i have received an update that My Oath is scheduled for 12th Oct 2022, awaiting my email yet. Will keep you guys posted.
Congrats bud

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Did citizenship test via team and passed since sept 14 , but still status showing in progress . Any one in same situation

akeme1

Oct 6, 2022

Congrats, Can you please share the phone number you call? I did my test in March but no update regarding the oath

Kiko22

Oct 13, 2022
Application Type: Paper
Number of Applicants: Single
Application Sent: Feb 12, 2022
AOR: Mar 25, 2022
Test Invited : June -17, 2022 to July-7, 2022
Test Done: July -04, 2022
Background Check Completed: July 12, 2022
Test Competed : July- 06, 2022

There is no update from then till now. Anytime I track always said the last update is July-14, 2022. Today I track but it show last update October- 7, 2022. It have been 3 months after the test. I’m a bit worry and frustrated for no more update. Any one here similar? I read on website they said after Test 3-4 months will be Oath. So I hope it will be soon any news

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Did citizenship test via team and passed since sept 14 , but still status showing in progress . Any one in same situation
Hi Doha I’m in same situation as you. Did the officer review reasons for rejection of the first test with you? Also was the test harder the second time pls ?

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Hi Doha I’m in same situation as you. Did the officer review reasons for rejection of the first test with you? Also was the test harder the second time pls ?
They said they had technical issues uploading it . Yes the second time was harder , it was with an agent over teams . Was successful it status is always in progress . It looks like this is mainly for Calgary office

Reactions: Jaaaaayne

skner2022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022

There is no update from then till now. Anytime I track always said the last update is July-14, 2022. Today I track but it show last update October- 7, 2022. It have been 3 months after the test. I’m a bit worry and frustrated for no more update. Any one here similar? I read on website they said after Test 3-4 months will be Oath. So I hope it will be soon any news
Thousands of online applicants sent their applications much earlier than you but did not receive their citizenship test. I feel there is no abnormality for your case.

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thousands of online applicants sent their applications much earlier than you but did not receive their citizenship test. I feel there is no abnormality for your case.
I understand you have a problem with online applications running a few months behind paper. But @Kiko22 is not working for IRCC. Everyone is looking for their own application to be processed, I think that question is legitimate.

EDIT:
Btw, going back to your previous posts, you just applied in January 2022 in Edmonton? Almost all your posts are whining and complaining how your application is not seeing any movement. But someone who applied right after you in February cannot ask the same thing?

You seem to be so caught up in this online vs paper thing you can't even see how slow Edmonton is for both paper and online.

Do you know how many applicants have applied before you - both paper and online - and are waiting for movement? Going as far back as 2017? If you're that keen on first in-first out, be a model for others and write a letter to IRCC asking them to suspend your application processing until all 2017/18/19/20/21 applicants are processed and post that letter here.

I also don't see in your posts you've ever expressed any sympathy with folks that applied before you. It was always just about you and only you.

For the record I don't think you even have a sound mind saying things like "IRCC should withdraw all 2022 paper applications because they wasted paper"?

People applying online do so for a variety of reasons. Most do it for convenience (which is why most applicants that qualify for online still go with that option). But I bet in your case, you took a gamble: when your submitted your application, in your mind you thought online should be blazing fast and you'll be processed before your fellow paper applicants. Obviously that gamble didn't pay off. Now you are the champion of first in first out? I bet you don't give two shits about fairness, it's just the bitterness in seeing others who applied even a few days after you having the same or better status than you have.

Get used to it. This forum has people applying anwhere from a visitor visa to the Canadian passport. If you're so jealous don't go through the posts from people who have a better status than you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_S

Jaaaaayne

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
They said they had technical issues uploading it . Yes the second time was harder , it was with an agent over teams . Was successful it status is always in progress . It looks like this is mainly for Calgary office
Thank you Doha. After the teams did the officer tell you how long it would take

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Thank you Doha. After the teams did the officer tell you how long it would take
No , he said I will be put in queue and wait for email invitation . But even test still shows in progress

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014

send out a webform, write a polite email to the office which had sent you test invite & order ATIP to check any anomaly. Hope it helps and good luck !