+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

meghalp

Star Member
Feb 14, 2022
I have a question about my wife citizenship test. She gave her test on 5 September 2022 and She got a pop-up message after 12 question that your webcam is not recording, She clicked okay on the pop-up message and kicked out of the session, She logged in again within 1-2minutes ,but when she sign in again they ask again for uci number and personal ID photo but she took her picture instead of ID . The time counter was running as normal, She reviewed answers and submitted.
She passed her test.
Below is her status on

Sep 6, 2022
Citizenship test status has been
updated to Completed

is that mean she passed and validated her test or what?

I heard status gets change from completed to in process

Reactions: fulton1712

Toronto1971

Dec 23, 2021
I have a question about my wife citizenship test. She gave her test on 5 September 2022 and She got a pop-up message after 12 question that your webcam is not recording, She clicked okay on the pop-up message and kicked out of the session, She logged in again within 1-2minutes ,but when she sign in again they ask again for uci number and personal ID photo but she took her picture instead of ID . The time counter was running as normal, She reviewed answers and submitted.
She passed her test.
Below is her status on

Sep 6, 2022
updated to Completed

My experience:
In process- means not completed ✅, still working on it
Completed ✅- means finished successfully
So, the citizenship test is completed ✅ successfully

Reactions: becca545 and A_S

Rimtahina

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, anyone did test in July 2022? If yes, please share your updates. My test status completed since 13th July but nothings else has changed after that. Thanks.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Hi, anyone did test in July 2022? If yes, please share your updates. My test status completed since 13th July but nothings else has changed after that. Thanks.
My test completed on March 2022, then they required additional information, by Jun 30 everything changes to completed, just my Oath in progress since that time, Tried to communicate with MP,IRCC but all same nothing changed, they are asking me to wait.

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
She passed her test.
Below is her status on

Sep 6, 2022
updated to Completed

I think that means that she passed the test, Congratulations

Reactions: Hash1979

rajarora11

Apr 4, 2022
Hey Guys, I need some information. I did my 2nd attempt yesterday and I score 19 but i forget to upload my ID. What should I do?

fulton1712

Star Member
Jun 27, 2022
Alberta
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
08-10-2019
Hey Guys, I need some information. I did my 2nd attempt yesterday and I score 19 but i forget to upload my ID. What should I do?
I think you can email it to the email address that sent you the test invitation

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I took my test in June 2022 and it was marked as completed in July. No updates since then - everything (except Background and Test) are either in progress or not started.

gauty9

Sep 25, 2014
Hi All,

4th July 22, I have completed my citizenship test, 21 July 22 Prohibitions, Physical Presence, Language Skills have been marked 'Completed'. It has been 3 months till date from my test but still havent got any update on the Oath schedule, My PR card has expired.

Tried calling IRCC but they said they have no update.

Is the current process to getting Oath is taking 3 months or more in mississauga ? Should I just wait or email them again for an update ?

gauty9

Sep 25, 2014
***** Update On My Post****

Called IRCC on their customer care no and have spoken with the agent, informed the agent that I have completed 3 months since the date of my Test Completion, Agent was very understanding and told me that yes, your application has passed the timeline and said that she will send a 'Review Request' to the concerened office and asked me to follow by the end of the week.

Today morning i have received an update that My Oath is scheduled for 12th Oct 2022, awaiting my email yet. Will keep you guys posted.