+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

iceman55

May 1, 2022
No , he said I will be put in queue and wait for email invitation . But even test still shows in progress
I think this has become more common these days, a lot of folks are not seeing their test amrked completed as quickly as in the past. You probably don't have much to worry about as it was conducted personally.

How's the test on Teams btw? Do they ask questions orally or show it in written format? I'm assuming the multiple choice format and difficulty were all same as the regular online test?

Raeisi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Folks, I have been scheduled to attend a Program Integrity Interview (PII) , any idea about this Interview and what they would ask about.?? TIA

Naji.Lebanon

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, here is my timeline

Online Application
App sent Sep-03-2021
AOR Nov-21-2021
Test Cometed June-15-2022
Everything else still in progress except Oath not started.
Is this normal specially Background check still in progress where it changes to completed to majority of applicants within few months of app submission

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
I think this has become more common these days, a lot of folks are not seeing their test amrked completed as quickly as in the past. You probably don't have much to worry about as it was conducted personally.

How's the test on Teams btw? Do they ask questions orally or show it in written format? I'm assuming the multiple choice format and difficulty were all same as the regular online test?
It is same as online , you see the question and provide oral answer . At the end I was told about the result . I think mainly they want to ensure I am who is doing the test . This was my second time as they had technical issues to upload my first one

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
It is same as online , you see the question and provide oral answer . At the end I was told about the result . I think mainly they want to ensure I am who is doing the test . This was my second time as they had technical issues to upload my first one
Thanks for the info, I'm sure the delay in updating the tracker is just clerical because after all this they can't have any more questions about your performance.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
My next step is CIT 0520:oops:

DrHarrison

Dec 14, 2022
Friends,

November 3, Activity Status Updated: Citizenship Test
November 11, Scheduled for Citizenship Test
November 18, I passed the test (20/20)
November 25, Citizenship Test Status updated to 'Completed'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today,
December 14,
my all status changes after November 11 are gone.
and Citizenship Test status back to 'In Progress'.

Is it a temporary glitch or what?

What does it mean?

Thanks!

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Friends,

November 3, Activity Status Updated: Citizenship Test
November 11, Scheduled for Citizenship Test
November 18, I passed the test (20/20)
November 25, Citizenship Test Status updated to 'Completed'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today,
December 14,
my all status changes after November 11 are gone.
and Citizenship Test status back to 'In Progress'.

Is it a temporary glitch or what?

What does it mean?

Thanks!
it’s a massive glitch. I have the exact same error in mine. It’s impacting a lot of people.

Yesterday was worse as the tracker only had AOR.

Hopefully they sort it tomorrow.

Reactions: DrHarrison

DrHarrison

Dec 14, 2022
it’s a massive glitch. I have the exact same error in mine. It’s impacting a lot of people.

Yesterday was worse as the tracker only had AOR.

Hopefully they sort it tomorrow.

Probably they updated the other's(Language Skills, Physical presence, Prohibition) status to 'Completed'.
I hope, I will see updates soon!

Thank you for responding!
Take Care!

Reactions: despacito2017

maasjoe

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

How long after everything is completed i.e prohibitions, language etc. before the oath is scheduled? do you get an e-mail confirmation? or do u have to keep checking the tracker...I now see all except oath updated, but this was updated Nov 2022. I'm pretty sure I checked up to the end of last year and it wasn't updated, now I check and it says it was updated Nov 2022...strange..

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
Hello!
background check and Citizenship test- COMPLETE
Waiting for Physical presence, Language Skills and Prohibition