+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online citizenship test completed, waiting for next steps

lionel_messi

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to know more people that had the test completion delayed.

I completed on Aug 13. My wife took her test on Aug 18. Both application are still showing “in progress”. My assumption at this point is that the officer handling our case took an end of summer vacation and when returning probably have a huge backlog of tests to review etc

I also tried emailing the PO (Vancouver), webform and calling ircc.

All of them gave me a standard answer of application processing time is 18 months. There is noSLA for parts of the process only the complete application.

I just hope I dont have to redo the test
I am in the same boat gave the test on 10th Aug, Vancouver. Looks like both of us are assigned the same officer. Please lmk if you see any movement.

silvar

Oct 29, 2017
I am in the same boat gave the test on 10th Aug, Vancouver. Looks like both of us are assigned the same officer. Please lmk if you see any movement.
My test status completed finally. Still waiting on my wife test to complete now. She took the test 5 days after me.

Exactly one month for the update

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Is it allowed to give online test of Citizenship from outside Canada (i.e., USA)? if not has anyone made such request/ exceptions?

NoraAli

Sep 5, 2023
Hi Nora, did your status get updated? I did my test on August 26 and in my citizenship status tracker the message "Take the citizenship test" is still showing...
Not yet, did you get any update? I have seen that a lot of people get test and LPP updated on the same day after a month or two after giving the test, so I hope we are one of them ☺

ElFactorX

Dec 28, 2019
Not yet, did you get any update? I have seen that a lot of people get test and LPP updated on the same day after a month or two after giving the test, so I hope we are one of them ☺
Yes, my status tracker was suddenly updated last week, and it showed that my test was approved since early september. I hope yours gets updated as well soon!

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Applied Mid June 2023
Test Mid August 2023
Still waiting for next step

Feb 2, 2024
Applied: December 2nd, 2023
AOR: December 20th, 2023
Test Invite: January 24th
Online Test day: January 30th

February 2nd: Waiting for the review of my test. Very convenient to do it at home at my own time since I work full time. Downside is now I have to wait for someone to review my video so I can move to the next step. I would have rather showed up somewhere or have a person on teams or something like that and get to the next step right away.

Venk0506

Jun 30, 2017
Did you get any updates? I did the test on Feb 6th but no update on anything in the tracker, not even the test.
Applied - Nov 27
AoR - Dec 15
Test request - Jan 19
Test given - Jan 30
Test Completed updated - Feb 2
Language skills completed - Mar 2
Physical presence completed - Mar 2
Background - in progress
Prohibitions - in progress

Reactions: sfmoosavian