Online Citizenship Applicants (January)

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They get AORs within 2 months or so. They are sending AORs to paper ones who applied in May 2021 now.
AOR is just a step. Not seen any case yet where paper applicant got citizenship ahead of online applicant. Many cases other way round in Dec applicants.

Although online applications can be avoided for now, till more clarity comes.

Reactions: Help!

Akshata2419

Jul 20, 2021
added you! now you can visualise progress of your own app alongwith everyone else who have applied :)
Hi,

Can you add me to the tracker?
is there any way to filter online and paper applications in the tracker ?

My details
Online application
Submitted date: Jan 12 2021
Single
Total presence days 1166

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
is there something similar now to check status?
Well, you can still check the status on ECAS (but it doesn't work for people who applied online from what I've heard).

There is a new status dashboard to check status : New Citizenship status Dashboard

You'll have to register first and only then can you check status. To register, you must have received an AOR (with the application number).

Akshata2419

Jul 20, 2021
Well, you can still check the status on ECAS (but it doesn't work for people who applied online from what I've heard).

There is a new status dashboard to check status : New Citizenship status Dashboard

You'll have to register first and only then can you check status. To register, you must have received an AOR (with the application number).
ok thanks.

I submitted webform to check the status and this is the response i got

""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.
""

Should I be concerned about the application not being in the system? Not sure which system they meant