+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship Applicants (January)

sting_hard

Jun 24, 2021
I sent mine on Feb 21st and didn't get an AOR, so I sent a webform asking them if they even received it, and here is their reply:
"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received.

When you submit an application to IRCC, verifications are made to ensure that the online application is complete and ready for review, which means that you have:

• Answered all of the questions on the form, and
  • Submitted all the necessary documents.

Once we have verified that the application is complete, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt. At the moment, we are unable to provide delays for how long this verification will take."
HI,

Can you send me the link where you submitted the webform and , can you also Dm me the format and what information i need to provide when sybmitting webform.

Thanks,

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
I applied online on Jan 10th, and got AOR today
Niceee, good to hear. I just registered my account on this forum, been long time lurker. Good to know Jan applications still processing albeit being slow.

Guess I'm next to receive AOR, I applied on Jan 11th. Mods please add me to tracker. Will look into eligibility days but I applied from Toronto.

edit: applied Jan 11th, not 10th
I have added you to the spreadsheet, can you let me know the location and number of physical days?

youarenm1

May 5, 2021
What’s the different statuses on the tracker? Anything marked as complete?
Language skills
In progress

Physical presence
In progress

Citizenship test
Not started

Background verification
In progress

Prohibitions
In progress

Citizenship ceremony
Not started