+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Citizenship Applicants (January)

cookiechan

May 6, 2017
Hi all, just want to see if anyone has the similar situation with me ...

I haven't received any updates since July 28. I applied my online application on Jan 22, 2021, received AOR on Jul 28,2021. After that, I haven't received any updates, on my status tracker, it indicated everything is in progress ... including Language skills, background verification, etc.

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello,
I’m filling an online application and I realized they didn’t ask for a copy of the passport.
did you submit all pages of the passport or only the bio pages?

JayKrishna

Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, My online account shows Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 25th Jan(which is only a week from now). But, I didn't receive an email confirming that also I don't have any info about the time slot and document/ forms needed.
So, I would like to know when can I expect the email from CIC or should I contact them ?
Appreciate the response.

JayKrishna

Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, My online account shows Oath Ceremony was scheduled for 25th Jan(which is only a week from now). But, I didn't receive an email confirming that also I don't have any info about the time slot and document/ forms needed.
So, I would like to know when can I expect the email from CIC or should I contact them ?
Appreciate the response.
Update: received oath ceremony email

Reactions: indigonation5