+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Applications applied in the month of April 2016 Pls update your time line

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Thanks for the topic!

My spouse, who is Saudi, submitted her TRV application online on the 21st. Biometrics were provided the same day but did not show up in the system until 2 days later.

Application still says 'Open'.

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
simplyaddo said:
Thanks for the topic!

My spouse, who is Saudi, submitted her TRV application online on the 21st. Biometrics were provided the same day but did not show up in the system until 2 days later.

Application still says 'Open'.
Unable to understand the process. Some time we are receiving emails on updates and sometime not.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Applied on 27th April, no response yet.

May 5, 2016
I Applied for TRV Online. I am a Chinese student applying from UK.

I am going to attend the undergraduate research program at Fields Institute for eight weeks this summer.

Online Application submitted on 22 April 2016
Application confirmation on 22 April 2016
Transmitted on 22 April (Processing time at the moment was 6 days)

I have not heard back from CIC. I also have submitted the webform (case-specific enquiry) yesterday and the automatic reply email said that the reply from CIC will come in approx. 10 days.

I am going to leave UK for China on 13 June and my planned visit to Canada is 2 July, so I am a little worried.

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
EastSunFollower said:
I Applied for TRV Online. I am a Chinese student applying from UK.

I am going to attend the undergraduate research program at Fields Institute for eight weeks this summer.

Online Application submitted on 22 April 2016
Application confirmation on 22 April 2016
Transmitted on 22 April (Processing time at the moment was 6 days)

I have not heard back from CIC. I also have submitted the webform (case-specific enquiry) yesterday and the automatic reply email said that the reply from CIC will come in approx. 10 days.

I am going to leave UK for China on 13 June and my planned visit to Canada is 2 July, so I am a little worried.
Hi,

My plan to visit Canada is 06 May, 2016 and I want to celebrate my anniversary with my spouse. But till date I did not received any updates on my application. I dont know what to do in this situation, because the main purpose of applying the Visiting Visa is to celebrate our Anniversary which is on 8th of May.
I am worried a lot.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
RSR123 said:
Hi,

My plan to visit Canada is 06 May, 2016 and I want to celebrate my anniversary with my spouse. But till date I did not received any updates on my application. I dont know what to do in this situation, because the main purpose of applying the Visiting Visa is to celebrate our Anniversary which is on 8th of May.
I am worried a lot.
very sorry but it does not look good. this process is a mess.

canadianpilot

May 2, 2016
I don't know how accurate the processing timelines are. We applied for a TRV online (for the Bogota office) in early April and got the passport request three days later! Even though the timeline said the process should take 13 days.

Mar 17, 2016
Applied April 5, submitted biometrics one week later. Passport request April 29. Submitted passport May 1. Approval and passport ready May 5.

Total time approx 1 month. Online estimator said 90 - 111 days.

Karen Dam

May 5, 2016
Re: Online Application applied in the month of April 2016 time line

RSR123 said:
Hi All,

I Applied for Visiting Visa (TRV) Online. I am from South India side.

Online Application submitted on 13th April 2016
Application confirmation on 13th April 2016
Transmitted on 13th April (Processing time at the moment was 14 days)

Below are the documents I have submitted online

Invitation letter (from spouse)
Financial doc (bank statement, FDs)
Ties (My child birth certificate, Property Documents, my profession)
Marriage Certificate
My Vacation notification
my spouse visit and permit
My Spouse admission Letter from college
Photographs
Covering Letter (Explaining why I am visiting and how many days I am going to stay there)
Forms provided by CIC website

Till date I have not received any updates from CIC. Please help me what to do in this situation ??????

Regards
Surya

Karen Dam

May 5, 2016
RSR123 said:
Hi all,

I am creating this topic for all the applicants who have applied in the month of April 2016 and waiting for decision yet to make.

Please post your views and experience here to help others to obtain visas.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!!!!

Surya

murthy97

May 5, 2016
Hi All,

Just to keep you posted on our application update

1) Applied online from India on April 17 for family of 4. All have valid USA Business visa and stayed in US earlier. purpose of visit tourism
2) Request for passports received - 5th May
3) Sent passports through VFS/VAC today - Shipped from Chennai to Bangalore

expected by middle of next week.

The process is little slow , however, I guess if we have proper documentation and case, approval will definitely come.

Murthy

Marcw687

Jan 10, 2016
My Canadian representative applied for my cousin in China online on April 21st

We don't even know which office it's at

It's been 15 days and no word. Is this normal? the processing time for China says its 12 days and that was updated on April 18 as well as May 2